![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
whats the point? idk... but i aint gonna stop watching this show just because of a few of flaws like that. same thing as i aint gonna stop coming back to this forum just because of a few of diseased retards r around here....
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
|
I don't like it at all. Rat King is one of my favourite TMNT characters ever, and I can't recognize him in that design.
Also, unless he takes off that coat, the action figure is gonna be lame. |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
bishops one of my fav char too but they don't even mention him in the new show...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
I'll give it a chance of course but as I've said before my expectations aren't very high. Though maybe that's a good thing. It still has a chance to really surprise me. Good writing could save the series for me. The more I see of this and IDW the more I think the turtles isn't what it used to be and honestly isn't what I loved it for. I'm still riding IDW out a year in so we'll see. They score points with me for re-releasing the old material and that's honestly one of the only reasons I even buy the on going. I want to support them so I can finally have all the Mirage stuff collected in HC, not to mention the stuff never released.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,204
|
now I'm just imagining that scene in vol four of TMNT
Splinter is dying and looks behind him in the dark door ![]() ![]() now that may actually work we have a different appearance for the rat king first appearance thean after his suppose death he looks like this ghost
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Close up of Rat King aka Son of Skeletor.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
That a good quality picture! Thanks for sharing!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Thanks for the close up Raph's Girl.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
British Bloke
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
|
The Good Guy / Bad Guy ratio is not working in the TMNT's favor...
More allies please Then again; are the foot and the kraang even on the same side? |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,811
|
I am not fond of a skeleton looking Rat King. I understand that we're going for a really creepy vibe with him.
I need a body shot without the jacket although he'll obviously be really skinny. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
wut the hell is this
?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
That's a new character they designed to look that way. Not someone they created and then decided to name Baxter Stockman because they didn't want to come up with a new story for him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
^oh great for 1 moment i thought that's bishop.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
That's pretty awesome looking. Getting 'The Batman' redesign vibes from this. I hope they go nuts on other characters if they get around to them.
Having every character look exactly the same as every other iteration is f*cking boring.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
stop it. the close ups really creeping me out.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Then quit watching this thread, dingus!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,811
|
I hope Rat King doesn't permanantly have the bandages over his eyes, he's probably blind if he does.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|