The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2003, 06:21 PM   #181
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by major pain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
Guys, seriously, don't go bashing on other members, no matter how much you may dislike them. It's against the rules. Until they actually break a rule, the best thing you can do is ignore them. If you wish to file a complaint, do it by PMing a mod or admin, and we'll look into it.
yes mother
Hey, actually I think Kali is one of the best Mods around here. She actually doesn't seem to enjoy being a buzz-kill who locks threads, and let's us have our fun (unlike Horse Techie).
She only acts like an authority figure when the situation calls for it.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 06:22 PM   #182
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuDeinonychus
Quote:
Originally Posted by major pain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
Guys, seriously, don't go bashing on other members, no matter how much you may dislike them. It's against the rules. Until they actually break a rule, the best thing you can do is ignore them. If you wish to file a complaint, do it by PMing a mod or admin, and we'll look into it.
yes mother
Hey, actually I think Kali is one of the best Mods around here. She actually doesn't seem to enjoy being a buzz-kill who locks threads, and let's us have our fun (unlike Horse Techie).
She only acts like an authority figure when the situation calls for it.
I was joking in cause you didnt know
Raven is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 06:32 PM   #183
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I'unno, HT seems to know well enough to leave us nWo Tech members do as we please.
Leo656 is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 06:43 PM   #184
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I'm just saying that Kali (and Karpo for that matter), are my favorite Mods. because they only assert their authority when needed, and not just for the joy of spoiling fun.
I've nothing against HT (or any Mod.). it's just thet HT seems to enjoy the power a tad too much and locks some fairly harmless threads. Still a cool person though.
(There should be a favorite Mod. thread)
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 06:45 PM   #185
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Nah, feelings would be hurt I think. Most of em are buddies of mine, I could never choose.
Leo656 is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 06:47 PM   #186
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Understandable.
BTW read my edit.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 09:34 PM   #187
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
I gotta agree though, HT is a bully when it comes to using her mod powers. But please don't warn me... it's only my opinion... FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Anyway, back to the subject... Fatman was the enemy's name? I beat the game so long ago, I don't even remember anyone anymore. But the preview for Garbageman did seem kinda goofy... though it wasn't goofy at all!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 09:41 PM   #188
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Snif. I have HT love.
Leo656 is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 09:51 PM   #189
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
We're not saying HT is a bad person. (At least I'm not saying that.)
Just that HT is a little overly strict, just a tad, that's all.
As opposed to mods. like Kali and Karpo, who are more fair to everyone.
(this whole thing started when I mentioned how fair Kali was when Major Pain made a joke that made her seem strict, I should have kept my mouth shut and not mentioned HT at all)

Anyway, back on topic, what do you think Garbageman ate?
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-10-2003, 11:41 PM   #190
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Off topic: Has karpo every even looked a thread?

On topic: I think he ate garbage.
Duke is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 01:21 AM   #191
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I wubs mah horse techie... she pwns j00... (Actually, I like all the mods don't get me wrong )

Er I had something on topic to say.... I forgot.. Hmm I guess Ill come back and edit it in later
GK Punk is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 06:51 AM   #192
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke
Off topic: Has karpo every even looked a thread?
Yeah, I have. I think all moderators here are fair, and do good job keeping the place in order.
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 07:29 AM   #193
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
My opinion: There are no mods here that I consider bad at what they do, and I can't think of anywhere where a post-deleting or thread-locking action has occured wrongly. *Reads throught that sentence again* And who is worst at expressing himself in english? Me!

On topic: I still don't quite understand how some people doesn't seem to see the humor in the new show...
Sparvid is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 08:14 AM   #194
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677


Ehh... okay, how did we go from Wyrm bashing to HT bashing? And... Do I really give you guys this much grief? And, Tetsu D, WHICH threads are you talking about? I usually delete law breaking posts and split threads more than lock up stuff.

My apologies. I figure the best way to get a grip on the situation, is to not let some people get the upper hand. Last thing I like is to be walked all over. And.. I also like carrying on like Raph and/or Casey on a punk bashing spree.

However, if you see Darth Raphael and Krang go on a moderating spree, you find them to be just as strict. Oh well.. I guess I shouldn't try so hard.

*sai*

*makes like a Drama Queen* I feel so unloooved. So hated! Now... I will go jump off a clift and rid myself from you!
HorseTechie is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 10:40 AM   #195
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Aww, now you've gone and hurt her feelings. ::pats HT on the back and gives her some oats::
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 01:06 PM   #196
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I got nothin' but love for HT, and that's been the case since day one.
Leo656 is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM   #197
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I, too, think HT's a great mod, and a wonderful person. All the mods here are great, and none of them are corrupted by their power like some mods on other boards can be. Cause we aren't just mods, we're posters, too. We hang and have fun with the rest of you.

I know I tend to be very lenient when it comes to potential trouble. Usually, I'll try and catch people before they get into real trouble, and warn them to be careful not to cross that line and get themselves into trouble. There's a funny story where a bunch of us fangirls were getting a little racy and I cautioned them to not cross that into that "R/NC" rating, and like, the whole thread went dead. o.O! It was really funny, actually, and afterwards I explained no one was in trouble, I was just trying to keep them all out of trouble. But believe me, I can be very strict as well, especially when members start insulting each other.
Kali is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 02:43 PM   #198
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*Does the "Kick-arse Mods" Dance*

*sighs* Its so hard, being an unloved Mod...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 02:55 PM   #199
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
ok the idea of having a favorite mod would be bad because if one didnt see
they were on the list


ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE!
Raven is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 03:01 PM   #200
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
*I* love ya Machias.
Leo656 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.