The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #181
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
I'm glad I made this thread, very good reading for a Monday morning. I'm happy for all that got a box and I can't wait to hear what good juicy tidbits y'all will get to fill us in on later down the road. I'm very pleased Nick is (in my opinion) giving TMNT a good treatment.

I attempted to clean up and crop the image Vaughn posted... I'm really trying to get a nice quality picture of this logo, it is pretty slick looking...



and I made this neat little icon... For no other reason than to satisfy myself...



-ms
__________________

Last edited by Master Splinter; 03-21-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: you got the right one baby! uh huh!
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #182
deadpoolRKO
Stone Warrior
 
deadpoolRKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I can't wait until i can have a custom user title
Posts: 782
"Last edited by Master Splinter; Today at 09:56 AM. Reason: you got the right one baby! uh huh! "

__________________

( TMNT Clothes , DVD's , Accesories , ect. )




Red Bubble ( My Tee Shirt Designs )
deadpoolRKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #183
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Joe...congrats! From your posts, it's definitely well deserved. And I don't mean post count, of course...it's all about quality, and that speech was...a kodak moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Text doesn't always translate well!
You can say that again! glad we're all on the same page!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #184
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
This thread is hilarious and nefarious. But mostly it's making me hungry (except for the liver pizza).

As for the mystery, I guess only time will tell...
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #185
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
*Cough-Cough* Yes, can I have 3 XL-Pizza's with the works
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #186
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
They hit a home run with the logo. The character designs not so much.
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #187
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Didn't even see this thread till now. Having worked for an entertainment giant in the past, I know better than to screw around with a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

I'll just say a couple things:

1. Yes I received one.

2. Echoing what GK said a bunch; those of us who got one are screaming on the inside to share everything. I promise you we will let you know what we can, when we can.

3. I agree that there are a number of fans who should have been in on this, that were not; However let me just say that those of us who ARE involved had no final say on who else they chose, so please don't look at us to throw stones at.

4. If it makes you feel any better, my pizza tasted like plastic. Not sure which element of the box caused this, but something definitely made it's way from that box into that pizza.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #188
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,397
I agree! Stupid Lion's Gate and Nickelodeon, they clearly hate the fans and are having a revenge on them by witholding Turtles Forever Uncut and more seasons of the old kid's cartoon! Will anyone join my boycott of both of them?!

Seriously, though, there is no reason for me to go to this. "Mr. Modeen, we know you don't watch or like any of the TMNT cartoons... but how do you feel about this TMNT cartoon?" (assuming that's even what this is about)

That's pretty ass that Tokka didn't get one. That's pretty ass indeed. In fact, that makes me a bit angry.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #189
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
4. If it makes you feel any better, my pizza tasted like plastic. Not sure which element of the box caused this, but something definitely made it's way from that box into that pizza.
It was the oooooze! Didn't you ever taste the stuff when you were a kid? Bleuch.
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #190
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
My pizza tasted and smelled like plastic too, I ate a slice and my boss ate a slice, then we tossed it out which I was hesitant to do at first with all the starving people in the world but it was awful, however I didn't linger on that fact, I was like "Cool, free Turtles pizza box woohoo!"
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #191
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
My pizza tasted and smelled like plastic too, I ate a slice and my boss ate a slice, then we tossed it out which I was hesitant to do at first with all the starving people in the world but it was awful, however I didn't linger on that fact, I was like "Cool, free Turtles pizza box woohoo!"
Agreed. It was definitely the thought that counted. Heh.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #192
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I'm not going to go back through the thread to find out if it was already, but were these delivered by a legitimate pizza delivery man/woman? If so, did you ask them if they could find 122 1/8?

I know, it's really lame and [cringe] nerdy, but I ask every pizza delivery person I encounter. Not a single one has known what I was referring to.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #193
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
I'm not going to go back through the thread to find out if it was already, but were these delivered by a legitimate pizza delivery man/woman? If so, did you ask them if they could find 122 1/8?

I know, it's really lame and [cringe] nerdy, but I ask every pizza delivery person I encounter. Not a single one has known what I was referring to.
Yes, these pizzas were made and delivered by local pizza places. I can only guess that the boxes were sent out days ahead of time and then delivered.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #194
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyTMNT View Post
Joe...congrats! From your posts, it's definitely well deserved. And I don't mean post count, of course...it's all about quality, and that speech was...a kodak moment!
I forgot to thank you earlier DonnyTMNT, so....thank you.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #195
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Yes, these pizzas were made and delivered by local pizza places. I can only guess that the boxes were sent out days ahead of time and then delivered.
Agreed and mine tasted of plastic as well lol
I'm going to asume it was the plastice sleeve inside the box above the pizza that caused this.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #196
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Agreed and mine tasted of plastic as well lol
I'm going to asume it was the plastice sleeve inside the box above the pizza that caused this.
Smell your logo. I think it may have been the ink they used.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #197
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Okay now I feel like a jackhole because I was just smelling my pizza box thinking about what people would think if they walked in on me doing it. Would they lead themselves into disappointment when they find out that they won't be getting any pizza and then asking themselves why I was smelling a box with no pizza in it? How long would the story be when I explained my actions to them? Anyway, luckily that didn't happen......the printing ink does have the same smell, but the plastic on the inside of mine is what I think caused it...... and now this thread is about pizza smells.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #198
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Okay now I feel like a jackhole because I was just smelling my pizza box thinking about what people would think if they walked in on me doing it. Would they lead themselves into disappointment when they find out that they won't be getting any pizza and then asking themselves why I was smelling a box with no pizza in it? How long would the story be when I explained my actions to them?
Take it from a chronic worrier: you worry too dang much.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #199
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
I am guessing those pizza boxes are presspacks with an embargo on the content.

Fair shout to those stateside that got themselves a delivery.

===HERO
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #200
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
By the way, none if this is really happening, this is all a fabricated reality that we're experiencing. The people that got pizza boxes have been willing it so for a long time, it just took a very long time for this concept to manifest itself as an opportunity. Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream, and with that I say that I wish I could share this dream with you all.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.