![]() |
|
|
#181 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
I wonder how an episode like that would go over today. Shredder's Utrom Mom comin' down to earth and bossin' him around in front of Hun and Karai
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 531
|
Ph33r old ladies!! THEY WANT THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS, RIGHT NOW!
Seriously, though, that'd be funny. Shweeduh's mommy takin' cawe of him? Awww! |
|
|
|
|
|
#183 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 26
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
This is my current Gaia avvy: ![]() ![]() (PM me if u like my avatars |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#185 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 26
|
OMFG! I'm not a n00b ne more!!! *dances* My limited turtle knowledge paid off after all!!!
__________________
This is my current Gaia avvy: ![]() ![]() (PM me if u like my avatars |
|
|
|
|
|
#186 | |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Quote:
That being said, let's get back to the topic. Here's more technodrome pics that you wanted Lord Vega. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() One more episode to go L.Vega. We'll get it done.
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#187 | |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#188 |
|
Outlaw Hero
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
|
is there a chance of getting pictures of Krang without any body. there was this episode "Turtles on Trial"... (one of my favorite eps btw.)
could somebody please screengrab them for me? Thanks
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#189 | ||
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Ok Lord Vega, this'll finish up the technodrome pics.
![]() ![]() I like that one cause it looks like the Technodrome got punched in the stomach. ![]() ![]() Phew, that's it!
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#191 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1
|
Can someone send me a screen cap of Michaelangelo and another of all 4 turtles as big and good quality as possible? I would really appreciate it. You could just post it or send to my email address: [email protected]
also, I'm new to this forum so thanks |
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Shadaloo's Headquarters
Posts: 44
|
Wow man! They are great!!!! Those are exactly the ones that I wanted!!!!
THANKS!!!!!! But there's one or two missing from ep 003: A Thing About Rats, in the beginning of the episode, after the Technodrome stops, the camera does a close up on the top of it, then it scrolls down to show a hatch that opens and from it comes out the transport module. What I plan to do is a panel with this sequen from up to bottom (like, showing from the top of the Technodrome to the transport module hatch, closed.) Those are the only ones missing. I'm really grateful that you could do this to me. I'll try to post some pics from the brazilian TMNT DVD with the episodes Enter: The Fly and Cowabunga Shredhead. |
|
|
|
|
|
#193 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Keep 'em coming, folks. I'm loving the caps.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#194 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Technodrome, Dimension X
Posts: 81
|
Hey are there TMNT DVDs in Brazil???? Where I can get it?????
|
|
|
|
|
|
#195 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
|
Could you put pics from the "Beware of Lotus" episode. And thanks for putting up pics from the April Catwoman episode. Those were awesome.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#196 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Technodrome, Dimension X
Posts: 81
|
More screens from Shredder's mom:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#197 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Shadaloo's Headquarters
Posts: 44
|
Hey Shredder's Girl!!
Yes, besides the DVD movies, Mundo Mágico released one DVD with those 2 episodes. If you're familiar with the brazilian TMNT tapes, you know that some episodes had the title screen changed or omitted. I've found some copies of it at Extra Supermarket.... Are you brazilian? |
|
|
|
|
|
#198 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Technodrome, Dimension X
Posts: 81
|
Hi Lord Vega, thanks for the info! I'll try to get the DVD
Yes, I am brazilian. I am from Sao Paulo |
|
|
|
|
|
#199 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Shadaloo's Headquarters
Posts: 44
|
That's awesome!!!
I'm also from São Paulo!!! Well, e-mail me at [email protected] perhaps we can trade some old TMNT episodes (tapes). What do you think? |
|
|
|
|
|
#200 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Here's a close up of Mike, Don and Raph. Couldn't find a good Leo just yet. And Lord Vega, I'll make those corrections soon. Sorry I forgot those.
![]() ![]()
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| screencaps |
|
|