The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 12:58 PM   #201
Zechs
Thug
 
Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Still no news on the release, I'm afraid. But I'm also looking forward to having the eps. on DVD!

They have been great, too.
Has there been any word will the Lost Season be split up or be on one dvd ala this previous one for S4?
__________________
Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:07 PM   #202
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechs
Has there been any word will the Lost Season be split up or be on one dvd ala this previous one for S4?

Though not concrete, there has been mention of it being a 2-disc release like Season 4.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #203
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
I hope its a two disc release like "season 4"
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #204
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
This is an insanely popular thread!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #205
Zechs
Thug
 
Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Though not concrete, there has been mention of it being a 2-disc release like Season 4.
I hope so, it made things simpler then past TMNT DVDs with this new series. Plus it so darn hard finding them in stores. Not to mention expensive. I mean 12.99 for 4 episodes and 12.99 for 14. What a steal.
__________________
Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #206
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeys_in_tha_hizouse
I just checked out OnDemand. The episode labelled "Garbageman" is actually "Beginning of the End" from the Lost Season. It's definitely one of the more intense episodes so far.

...and I'd hate to say it but
Spoiler:
In this episode, Feragi, Joy, Adam, Tora and the Ninja Tribunal all die at the hands of the Mystics.
Spoiler:
I CALLED IT
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:46 PM   #207
snake king
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 17
I noticed that the real Shredder is more of a sorcerer than a ninja.

Last edited by snake king; 09-28-2006 at 07:13 PM.
snake king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #208
phillytmnt
Thug
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 79
I gotta agree with u snake king, Actualy he prob ain't a ninja at all since the ninja tribinal made ninjutsu after they defeated the original shredder.
phillytmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.