The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2003, 03:04 PM   #201
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
aww... *glomps Leo*
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 03:05 PM   #202
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Aww, I'm totally gomp-able!
Leo656 is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 07:44 PM   #203
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I think my words are getting blown WAY out of proportion. All I said is that Kali and Karpo have a more lenient moderating style than Horse Techie, and that I like that style better. And, somehow this has been interpreted as an anti-HT rant. I tried to word my comments sensitively but appearantly failed. I was only using HT as an example to compare Kali to when Major Pain made his "yes mother" comment.
I've even PMed an apology to HT and she maturely laughed the whole thing off as the simple foot-in-mouth incident it was. Feel free to do the same.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 08:26 PM   #204
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ehh... I wasn't seriously pissed. Just a little put off that some people like lenient mods more than strict ones. *shrug* Well, as I see it, if it wasn't for the more stricter moderators, this place would be a teeming cesspool!

TetsuD: Yeah.. apology accepted. Just baffled me that you said I go on thread locking sprees, without any other good supporting evidence or reason, other than it gives me a power trip.

In the future, you should be more vague. Just say, "I like so-and-so better than some of the more stircter mods". Cause baby, I ain't the only strict mod on this board!




Now... why does a really fat, evil guy like trucking around in an even larger machine and trash? NAd, who was driving the garbage truck, if he was in that cart contraption?
HorseTechie is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 08:53 PM   #205
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
He probably has special custom controlls for his truck.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 08:59 PM   #206
Stefano
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 762
i bet leo will narrate
__________________
Leo: Your reign of terror is over Stockman!
Mike: have you been practicing that?
Leo: You like it?

Utrom: this says ritc sir, and its written in crayon sir!
Something wicked this way comes
Mr. Show is the best!
Stefano is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 09:01 PM   #207
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano
i bet leo will narrate
I agree.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 09:05 PM   #208
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I, personally, am hoping that Splinter narrates...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 09:06 PM   #209
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Splinter narating would be cool too.

BTW have you seen this...
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...pic.php?t=3601
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 09:13 PM   #210
Stefano
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 762
what was the point of that again. by the way wanna chat like last week
__________________
Leo: Your reign of terror is over Stockman!
Mike: have you been practicing that?
Leo: You like it?

Utrom: this says ritc sir, and its written in crayon sir!
Something wicked this way comes
Mr. Show is the best!
Stefano is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 09:17 PM   #211
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I thought it'd be funny. And, I'm up for a chat.
BTW did you read the funniest member thread?
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #212
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I guess I'll try again next week.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 04:43 AM   #213
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuDeinonychus
Splinter narating would be cool too.
That's a possibility considering he tells the story of his owner.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 04:45 AM   #214
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
It will be intresting to see how they handle the death scenes... Probably as off screen as possible.
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 05:34 AM   #215
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
i bet leo will narrate because it seems he will be in the "climax" scene with shredder. it doesn't look like splinter is involved physically with shredder, and i doubt they will even meet right now. one thing's for sure though, this will be one awesome episode!
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 06:51 AM   #216
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
If everyone's right this episode will KICK @$$!!! And If this ep is really bad, It'll be hilarious. We can't Lose!!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:02 AM   #217
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
oh I dont care if splinter or leo narrates

just as long as its a good ep.
Raven is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:13 AM   #218
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
They'd have to screw up pretty badly for the episode to not be decent, at least. My money is on best episode yet, however.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:37 AM   #219
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
you'd think the new thread would be unlocked by now
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:46 AM   #220
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
You would, wouldn't you? *sigh*
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.