The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #201
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I said the exact same thing just a few posts ago...
sorry for the double post, just spreading the good word.
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #202
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
sorry for the double post, just spreading the good word.
It's not a double post. A double post is when you have a post below another one of your posts. No need to say sorry, I was just saying, because no one even said anything about it when I said it.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #203
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
It stinks that we won't be seeing Rat King and Leatherhead until the fall. Hopefully they'll get released early (July or August) like the first wave did. I'm excited to Snakeweed, but Baxter is just "meh". I would've liked it better if the armor was detachable or something.
Or make Baxter a deluxe size figure like on the show.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #204
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I wonder what the case breakdown will be like with baxter and snakeweed included? Are they going to start cutting figures out of cases? Or just including 1 of certain characters? Are they only available in 24 figure cases?
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #205
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
I wonder what the case breakdown will be like with baxter and snakeweed included? Are they going to start cutting figures out of cases? Or just including 1 of certain characters? Are they only available in 24 figure cases?
Here's my guess (if it's a case of 24).

X2 Baxter

X2 Snakeweed

X5 of each turtle
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #206
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
...

My TRU gets there shipment in tomorrow im wondering if the new cuddle pillows/plushies will be available then. Ill definately be checking it out.
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #207
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
My TRU gets there shipment in tomorrow im wondering if the new cuddle pillows/plushies will be available then. Ill definately be checking it out.
If they have them, could you take a picture?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #208
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
My TRU gets there shipment in tomorrow im wondering if the new cuddle pillows/plushies will be available then. Ill definately be checking it out.
Please post asap if you find the plushies! those are my most sought-after item right now.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #209
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Please post asap if you find the plushies! those are my most sought-after item right now.
I checked my TRU this weekend and they didn't have them. I'll also post pictures if I find them, though.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #210
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
...

I will definately get pics and post the moment I find out, I plan on loading up on the last few items I dont have yet, battle shell turtles, fx turtles, and dragon chopper especially with the sale.
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #211
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I asked playmates via facebook and they said the following:

stockman and snakeweed will be released before the end of the month

leatherhead and ratking will be released in the fall.

Hope this helps
^
Nice, thanks for the heads up.
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #212
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I asked playmates via facebook and they said the following:

stockman and snakeweed will be released before the end of the month

leatherhead and ratking will be released in the fall.

Hope this helps
Hmm I wonder when the toddler turtles will be released. Do you have a link to the FaceBook page?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #213
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogi View Post

Spoiler:


Here's one I did for a review:



Great pics of those babies
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #214
jd04988
Hench Mutant
 
jd04988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 268
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
I will definately get pics and post the moment I find out, I plan on loading up on the last few items I dont have yet, battle shell turtles, fx turtles, and dragon chopper especially with the sale.

Just returned from "TRU" the sales clerk I spoke with said they did not recieve the "Plush" tmnt today, however she barely checked and acted like she didnt want to even look, I was looking for additional items as well with there current sale but she said she didnt have time to go through the shipment as she was the only person on the floor. Ughhh I was so frustrated. I will be going back sometime between tomorrow and Friday and will post if i find anything.

Anyone else have any luck?
jd04988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #215
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
Just returned from "TRU" the sales clerk I spoke with said they did not recieve the "Plush" tmnt today, however she barely checked and acted like she didnt want to even look, I was looking for additional items as well with there current sale but she said she didnt have time to go through the shipment as she was the only person on the floor. Ughhh I was so frustrated. I will be going back sometime between tomorrow and Friday and will post if i find anything.

Anyone else have any luck?
I hate when employees act like that, there getting payed for doing nothing,
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #216
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd04988 View Post
Just returned from "TRU" the sales clerk I spoke with said they did not recieve the "Plush" tmnt today, however she barely checked and acted like she didnt want to even look, I was looking for additional items as well with there current sale but she said she didnt have time to go through the shipment as she was the only person on the floor. Ughhh I was so frustrated. I will be going back sometime between tomorrow and Friday and will post if i find anything.

Anyone else have any luck?
I honestly hate when employees act like that (which is most of the time).
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #217
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Very common and TRU seems to be one of the worst offenders. I think they just get sick of 'collectors' which is BS since we are a huge segment of their business. I can't tell you the number of times employees have brushed me off, and I'm always respectful too. I think a lot of collectors just ruin it for the rest of us somehow by being demanding and entitled.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #218
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Very common and TRU seems to be one of the worst offenders. I think they just get sick of 'collectors' which is BS since we are a huge segment of their business.
LOL IKR? Honestly I think Gamestop is the worst (but TRU is a close second). I know this because I collect Skylanders.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #219
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
we need a tmnt "toys-to-life" (aka skylanders-like) game >.<
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #220
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
we need a tmnt "toys-to-life" (aka skylanders-like) game >.<
Yeah, but kids will just go " DEY RIPPED OF DA SKYLANDERPS"
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.