The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #2301
AdamWarlock87
Hench Mutant
 
AdamWarlock87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 317
I got one of those new pamphlets they are really cool
AdamWarlock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #2302
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Are they really just gonna call it Shredder #2? o.O
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #2303
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
What's the front cover look like.....? I haven't seen that one...
It looks just like the last one that came out I just happened to open the book up and noticed shredder 2 on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Sweet! It's nice to see that they're updating those flyers frequently. What figure was that flyer packaged with?
I got 2 of them with cockroach and stealth Leonardo that i picked up for my kids last night so it sounds like its updated to anything that's come now
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #2304
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Are they really just gonna call it Shredder #2? o.O
Agreed. They should have called him Shredder MK.II
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #2305
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
He's not Iron Man....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #2306
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
He's not Iron Man....
I still thought it was funny

Maybe I'm alone but it would be pretty boss if shredder upgraded his armor over the course of the show. He needs all the advantages he can get

Anyway, instead of Shredder II I propose they just name him "Bad Ass Shredder" cause kids will like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome13 View Post
I got a new pamphlet with my Cockroach Terminator. Fall figures added. (except Newtie. 2014?) I have to say, those 5' Battle Shells look great.
I got the new insert too in my Wave 5 figs!

If they delay Newtralizer I will be a sad turtle

And yup! Those basic-sized battle shells look great. I'm getting them for sure! I am a wee bit concerned that the heads are a fraction too small, making them look like they have shrunk heads... but it's too early to say

Last edited by Zulithe; 08-16-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #2307
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
The SDCC one should have been called Armorized Shredder, as a throwback to the 2K3 figure.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #2308
Skylanders fan
Foot Soldier
 
Skylanders fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: O'Fallon Missouri
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
I still thought it was funny

Maybe I'm alone but it would be pretty boss if shredder upgraded his armor over the course of the show. He needs all the advantages he can get

Anyway, instead of Shredder II I propose they just name him "Bad Ass Shredder" cause kids will like that!



I got the new insert too in my Wave 5 figs!

If they delay Newtralizer I will be a sad turtle

And yup! Those basic-sized battle shells look great. I'm getting them for sure! I am a wee bit concerned that the heads are a fraction too small, making them look like they have shrunk heads... but it's too early to say
Can you post pic of the new insert the one with my roach wasn't new
__________________
Skylanders fan on dark spyro fourms
Skylanders fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #2309
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylanders fan View Post
Can you post pic of the new insert the one with my roach wasn't new
Try a page back, mate.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #2310
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Not sure if any has notice the new flyer with the figures so here's a pic
[IMG] image by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
Everything else is the same though also no Newtralizer but Amanda from playmates did tell me he will be released with the next wave this fall
I got that with my retro Turtles and man that Shredder #2 looks sweeeet! I hadn't seen him yet.
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #2311
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
Agreed. They should have called him Shredder MK.II
"Better Shredder".

It rhymes!
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #2312
psyrusly
Foot Soldier
 
psyrusly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
Although we know that the upcoming out of the shadows game is loosely based on nick tv show, but I do hope that playmates can produce a new line based on it.Something to hold on to before we get to see what next year's movie figures will look like.
psyrusly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #2313
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Not sure if any has notice the new flyer with the figures so here's a pic
[IMG] image by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
Everything else is the same though also no Newtralizer but Amanda from playmates did tell me he will be released with the next wave this fall
I really hope the shell figures have really tight shells, like the bigger ones do!
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #2314
Grimlock
Hench Mutant
 
Grimlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyrusly View Post
Although we know that the upcoming out of the shadows game is loosely based on nick tv show, but I do hope that playmates can produce a new line based on it.Something to hold on to before we get to see what next year's movie figures will look like.
Not gonna happen. Besides, the designs for the turtles in that game arn't the best to be made into an action figure.
__________________
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #2315
plasticturtle
Foot Soldier
 
plasticturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 224
I'm really anxious to find out what the new movie Turtles will look like. They seem to be keeping them under pretty tight wraps. I hope the design is somewhat decent. Then at least if the movie sucks we can still get some neat toys out of it.
plasticturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #2316
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyrusly View Post
Although we know that the upcoming out of the shadows game is loosely based on nick tv show, but I do hope that playmates can produce a new line based on it.Something to hold on to before we get to see what next year's movie figures will look like.
I would absolutely love to see a set of OotS Turtle figures. They're designs are pretty cool, and I think they would make for good looking action figures. Most especially if they got the 6" CC treatment. That said I doubt Playmates will do them.

I'm wondering why we're already seeing the Basic Battle Shell Turtles in the flyers, and no Newtralizer. They aren't coming out till next year, while he's supposed to be packed in with the new Shredder's wave. Speaking of the BBST's, can anybody tell what Raph has on his arms?
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #2317
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Those battle shells are awesome and pretty toon accurate will get them for sure just wish the pics were better.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #2318
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
http://www.kmart.com/teenage-mutant-...&blockType=G18

I really want theses LOL.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #2319
Kiddo
Random Punk
 
Kiddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
If they delay Newtralizer I will be a sad turtle
Oh man! The second I saw him I knew he'd make an amazing toy. I love the fighting between him & Mikey in that episode.

Sorry if this has been asked already but can anyone tell me what the toy next to Spider Bytez is?
__________________
Kiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #2320
Timmetry
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
Oh man! The second I saw him I knew he'd make an amazing toy. I love the fighting between him & Mikey in that episode.

Sorry if this has been asked already but can anyone tell me what the toy next to Spider Bytez is?
To the left is shredder 2 with his removable helmet. To the right is kendo splinter.
Timmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.