The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #2341
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wasn't the last "filler episode" the one that gave us Rhazar?

Just saying...you never know what they'll do with "filler".
Uh, I still could care less about "Rhazar". And I'm not happy with the Turkey head on Raph (I still hated that stupid episode in FF that had him as a frog, I pretty much stopped watching the show from there.)
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:42 AM   #2342
Gabriel GP
Foot Soldier
 
Gabriel GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Uh, I still could care less about "Rhazar". And I'm not happy with the Turkey head on Raph (I still hated that stupid episode in FF that had him as a frog, I pretty much stopped watching the show from there.)
If you stopped watching the show in this ep, you saw 99% of it.
__________________
Gabriel GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #2343
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Uh, I still could care less about "Rhazar". And I'm not happy with the Turkey head on Raph (I still hated that stupid episode in FF that had him as a frog, I pretty much stopped watching the show from there.)
The episode Raph turned into a frog was in Back to the Sewers, not Fast Forward. At least know what you're talking about.

The episode, "Superquest" is the one where the Turtles were transported into an online roleplaying game.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:20 PM   #2344
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The episode Raph turned into a frog was in Back to the Sewers, not Fast Forward. At least know what you're talking about
How dare someone make a mistake! Filthy casual!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #2345
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Uh, I still could care less about "Rhazar".
Your personal feelings do not constitute whether an event in the show is considered major or not.

Quote:
And I'm not happy with the Turkey head on Raph
What's this about Raph getting a turkey head? I went back like 3 pages and saw it mentioned but no source or catalyst for the discussion.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #2346
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
What's this about Raph getting a turkey head? I went back like 3 pages and saw it mentioned but no source or catalyst for the discussion.
They showed a picture of Raph with a turkey head at SDCC. I can't remember if they said it was from Sir Malachi or if people just jumped to that conclusion.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #2347
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
Does anybody know who going voice him?
I can imagine either Dana Snyder or Patton Oswalt.
Funny, I see him being voiced by Gilbert Gottfried
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:52 AM   #2348
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The episode Raph turned into a frog was in Back to the Sewers, not Fast Forward. At least know what you're talking about.

The episode, "Superquest" is the one where the Turtles were transported into an online roleplaying game.
Maybe I should make it clear, I caught the 2k3 toon around 2007, and I did stop watching at FF, and I saw clips on youtube with Raph as a frog, and I was glad I stopped at FF again. I never really seen the episode, I think I got as far as the Ninja Tribunal before I just got tired of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Your personal feelings do not constitute whether an event in the show is considered major or not.
.
Sure it does. I highly doubt that the majority of the people who watch the toon get the "major" arc. It's just another mutation to them.

Last edited by Jester; 03-30-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:04 AM   #2349
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
So its like a mix of the gaminator from ff and superquest?
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:32 AM   #2350
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
I wonder when the Karai / shredder plot will continue? Season final? How many more episodes do we have left for season two?
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:32 AM   #2351
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier
 
aprilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
we have 12 more episodes left of season 2, means alot more fillers (i don't mind fillers )

Last edited by aprilsfan; 03-30-2014 at 06:59 AM.
aprilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:58 AM   #2352
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier
 
aprilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
is this the raphael with a turkey head thing you guys are talking about, doesnt seem real

flipbook-tmnt-comic-con-17.jpg
aprilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #2353
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yep that's the one they showed at SDCC. To me, it sounds like this will happen in this episode, or it might be another one. We'll have to wait and see.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:41 AM   #2354
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
is this the raphael with a turkey head thing you guys are talking about, doesnt seem real

Attachment 6682
Yes, and it's real, it was just a drawing.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:23 AM   #2355
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
is this the raphael with a turkey head thing you guys are talking about, doesnt seem real

Attachment 6682
Yes, it's real. It was shown during the SDCC Panel.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #2356
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
is this the raphael with a turkey head thing you guys are talking about, doesnt seem real

Attachment 6682
heh heh XD I can't wait~

I wonder what he said to have this happen? It's Raph so it could have been anything.
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:33 PM   #2357
Jon_Talbain
Foot Soldier
 
Jon_Talbain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 165
I am wondering if this next episode will be VERY strange or weird. As in, dancing mushrooms and Fantasia music strange.
__________________


A wolf....wandering through the dark....
Jon_Talbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #2358
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Talbain View Post
I am wondering if this next episode will be VERY strange or weird. As in, dancing mushrooms and Fantasia music strange.
It would probably be like those Teen Titan episodes with Mad Mod, Control Freak, or Mumbo Jumbo.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:41 AM   #2359
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
Do we have confirmation when the next episode airs?
fridaynightdestination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:52 AM   #2360
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaynightdestination View Post
Do we have confirmation when the next episode airs?
I think it was the 27th or the 28th of April. Almost a full month from now.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.