The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2003, 07:48 AM   #221
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
It will be intresting to see how they handle the death scenes... Probably as off screen as possible.
Exactly how much off screen can you show something?
Sparvid is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:50 AM   #222
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
I wonder if Nagi is in it...
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 07:57 AM   #223
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Nagi is not in it. And yes, there is a death scene. And it is also THE BEST EPISODE YET.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 08:05 AM   #224
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
OH YEAH!!! Now if the mods will just unlock the damn thread... I can unleash the crazy things I have to say about this episode...

There was one thing in this episode that REALLY caught my eyes... and I wanna say it, but this isn't the thread for it!!! I'm gettin' all hyper and stuff!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 04-12-2003, 08:06 AM   #225
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
officially locked!
Machias Banshee is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.