The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #221
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post

Edit: I love how the CGI has been touched up.. you can really tell the difference

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...07876539_n.jpg
All I see is a blurry picture of Raph.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #222
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Voices are terible, none of them fits the charachter and they are all poorly delivered there's a lot of horrible here but it's better to keep shut...
I thought it was great, voices sounded great...especially Michaelangelo. But hey, cant please everyone.
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #223
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Here's your source, straight from the doucbags mouth.
Sheep, I just about p*ssed myself.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:45 PM   #224
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Voices are terible, none of them fits the charachter and they are all poorly delivered there's a lot of horrible here but it's better to keep shut...
What's wrong with the voices?
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:54 PM   #225
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
I thought it was great, voices sounded great...especially Michaelangelo. But hey, cant please everyone.
I mostly agree, loving the fact Donnie's voice is modelled on the 2k3 counterpart (which happens to be my favorite version). Also like Mikey's and Splinter's voices but not quite sold on Leo's yet and need to hear more lines from Raph before forming an opinion on his.
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:54 PM   #226
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
I'm still wondering when they get captured.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:55 PM   #227
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
All I see is a blurry picture of Raph.
Exactly, now we can't see how bad he looks

Just joking I like the way he does
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:58 PM   #228
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I like the voices, Mikey's, Donnie's and Splinter's voices sound perfect. Leo voice sounds bit strange but I'll expect it grow on me. Haven't heard much of Raph's voice, hopefully his voice will be perfect.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:00 PM   #229
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
What's wrong with the voices?
They don't fit, Mikey comes the closest but it still is kinda bad, probably because all the actors they've got are crap. Splinter's the only one that is good.
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #230
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I like the voices, Mikey's, Donnie's and Splinter's voices sound perfect. Leo voice sounds bit strange but I'll expect it grow on me. Haven't heard much of Raph's voice, hopefully his voice will be perfect.
I thought we hear raph when he tells donnie to swing him around on the mountain...and honestly, the first time I saw this trailer I thought, "Lets rock and roll" was Raph not Leo.
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #231
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Talking

Never have I seen so much intensity in a TMNT trailer.. Leo has an AWESOME shot of fighting the Foot swinging his swords around.. Imo.. this movie will by far be the best TMNT movie ever.. So many trolls are gonna eat crow, There's a part where "im pretty sure" they are making fun of some of the overly cynical trolls online that thought they were still aliens years after it was recanted.. Vernon says to April " So.. they're aliens?
April responds with: No! that's stupid, they're ninja's, it was kinda funny lol, so they actually do karate and stuff like that?
Who'd have thunk given we hadn't seen any as of yet.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #232
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
I thought we hear raph when he tells donnie to swing him around on the mountain...and honestly, the first time I saw this trailer I thought, "Lets rock and roll" was Raph not Leo.
Yeah we heard a bit of Raphs voice from the 1st trailer and it sounded a deep voice, whoever said "Lets rock and roll" was more high pitched and different which made me think it's Leo's voice.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #233
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah we heard a bit of Raphs voice from the 1st trailer and it sounded a deep voice, whoever said "Lets rock and roll" was more high pitched and different which made me think it's Leo's voice.
Of course, it's obviously knoxville, i know his voice, looked at alot of interviews.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #234
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
Imo.. this movie will by far be the best TMNT movie ever.. So many trolls are gonna eat crow
Well, personally maybe both sides should wait to reserve judgement on how great, or not, it's gonna be as a whole. (Opinions of various factors not included.) There is still a chance those who are in love with this are going to have themselves so hyped up then come away with it not being quite as good as they expected. That isn't exactly uncommon in movies that the hype turns out to be better than the actual product. But if they're lucky then maybe they'll be ecstatic when the credits roll.

And a little low to call people trolls for not agreeing with opinions. With what a troll actually is, personally I have seen zero.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:22 PM   #235
Glados
Foot Soldier
 
Glados's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
They are making fun of the fans, not appeasing them. What they are saying is that you are stupid for thinking that they are going to be aliens...
They are clearly making fun of Micheal Bay's alien-statement that got a lot of backlash, not the fans.

EDIT: And I like all the voices... except for Leo's, all I can hear is Johnny Knoxville, not Leonardo :/
Glados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #236
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Here's your source, straight from the doucbags mouth.
He ALSO said that it was one of many scripts drafted and that his words were taken out of context. They are Ninja's, not aliens.. sorry elastic_sheep

Spoiler:


Btw.. It's " douchebag "
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #237
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Well, personally maybe both sides should wait to reserve judgement on how great, or not, it's gonna be as a whole. (Opinions of various factors not included.) There is still a chance those who are in love with this are going to have themselves so hyped up then come away with it not being quite as good as they expected. That isn't exactly uncommon in movies that the hype turns out to be better than the actual product. But if they're lucky then maybe they'll be ecstatic when the credits roll.

And a little low to call people trolls for not agreeing with opinions. With what a troll actually is, personally I have seen zero.
i on't really mean you guys, only the ones that complain nonstop, that just find things to nitpick.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #238
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
He ALSO said that it was one of many scripts drafted and that his words were taken out of context. They are Ninja's, not aliens.. sorry elastic_sheep :

Btw.. It's " douchebag "
Not my fight but sheep is right. Bay tried to pass off the alien script as one that was in place before Platinum Dunes became involved. Too bad the leaked script was from guys that Platinum Dunes personally hired.

Bay was just trying to cover his ass.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #239
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Not my fight but sheep is right. Bay tried to pass off the alien script as one that was in place before Platinum Dunes became involved. Too bad the leaked script was from guys that Platinum Dunes personally hired.

Bay was just trying to cover his ass.
but they aren't the only person they brought on after the fact was Evan Nemec and the other guy were both in place ages before PD was involved
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #240
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glados View Post
They are clearly making fun of Micheal Bay's alien-statement that got a lot of backlash, not the fans.

EDIT: And I like all the voices... except for Leo's, all I can hear is Johnny Knoxville, not Leonardo :/
the more I watch the trailer, and I've been watching it over and over again, the more Knoxville's voice is growing on me. I was a naysayer when his involvement was first announced, and my opinion may change when I hear more dialogue, but that battle cry, "Lets rock and roll boys", just sounds damn cool to me.

As far as the rest of the voices not fitting - because im so attached to the original cartoon, the voices for any other iteration always takes time to get used to for me, but eventually, "the dumb kid who made love to pie" eventually worked as Leonardo.
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.