The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2015, 08:39 AM   #221
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Well... to be fair Person A, B, and D (yes I'm adding one) have the right, and I would hope the ability, to ignore C's statement and carry on with the/a topic discussion. If D comes along and decides to make C's statement into a discussion (that more than likely will turn into an argument) then C and D are no better than each other really under that thread topic.
You're right, and I try and only do it once the thread has been derailed by Person C.

In this thread though, I think it's totally fine to bash the movie, the topic is about making the sequel better than the first one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
It's up to the mods to deal with Person C - not you. Report their comments, or put them on ignore, and move on. All you are doing is creating arguments.
I usually say something once the thread has been overrun by arguments of is it good or bad. I've tried, and others have tried to stay on topic, but the post is buried under people bashing each other for liking or not liking the movie in threads that have no reason to be discussing it.

And this will probably get me in trouble, but I don't really see any Mods doing anything. There was like two major purges a few weeks ago, and the thread turned right back into what they deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
Also, Puke, you're as much a person C as anyone here. I may be caterwauling against the abomination they call a movie, but you're, what? Policing my caterwauling? Seriously? Why?
I've admitted in other threads that have been derailed that I wasn't helping the thread by mixing it up with the people who are off topic, but like I already said I try and do that once the topic is lost.

And I'm not policing your caterwauling. I'm not a mod, I'm not trying to be a mod, but I'm not telling you that you can't do anything. I'm simply questioning the need for it. The few of you that do this over and over, it's like you travel in packs the same 3 or 4 people show up to trash one person's opinion and derail the thread.

This is the only message board I go to, so maybe I am this way because you all are used to it at this point, and I just see it as counter productive. Maybe I'll just get used to it and accept it and have my comments, and other's comments just lost in the debris of opinion fights.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:00 AM   #222
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Dirty secret time: Nobody here genuinely cares when threads go off-topic. People around here just like to talk and blow off steam.

Literally the only time anyone cries about things going off-topic, is when they're trying and failing to steer the direction of the conversation. Otherwise, people just talk and things go back to "normal" when they feel like it. It's been that way forever. You or anyone else ain't changing it.

As I've said many times, though, the people who plead to keep things on-topic aren't genuinely interested in that. I mean, sometimes, but usually, it's more a case of, "Nobody agrees with me, so everybody stop talking." Doesn't work and it's super annoying, even more annoying than people going off-topic in the first place.

Just let people talk themselves out, guy. Nobody likes a "crusader". You're creating more stress for yourself, and others by extension.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #223
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Dirty secret time: Nobody here genuinely cares when threads go off-topic. People around here just like to talk and blow off steam.

Literally the only time anyone cries about things going off-topic, is when they're trying and failing to steer the direction of the conversation. Otherwise, people just talk and things go back to "normal" when they feel like it. It's been that way forever. You or anyone else ain't changing it.

As I've said many times, though, the people who plead to keep things on-topic aren't genuinely interested in that. I mean, sometimes, but usually, it's more a case of, "Nobody agrees with me, so everybody stop talking." Doesn't work and it's super annoying, even more annoying than people going off-topic in the first place.

Just let people talk themselves out, guy. Nobody likes a "crusader". You're creating more stress for yourself, and others by extension.
Well a TMNT message board causes me 0 stress. I noticed in a few replies to me, people seem to think I'm angry or attacking. I'm calmly stating my thoughts. Until a few weeks before this movie was released I made zero comments here, and only looked at the TMNT art section. If this place started stressing me out, I'd really have to look at myself, and I'd stop commenting or reading things here. I guess I'll just have to adjust to the culture here, it just seems counter productive.

And I'm not crusading, I'm simply questioning the reasons for doing it. For example the Bebop & Rocksteady thread, I made a comment on the first page, then didn't come here for weeks and went to see what's going on with B&R and it was impossible to find any posts about B&R it was like 8 pages of arguments on whether the movie is good or bad...so I made some comments as well. But if that's fine with everyone here, then I'll stop, and eventually I'll just stop coming here. I'm sure TrickOrTreater just crapped his diaper in excitement of the mere thought of me never posting again.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:39 AM   #224
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
I'm simply questioning the need for it.
This is the crux of the argument, truly. Is there a need to promote, on behalf of a brand, to serve it's agenda, without pay? should, I the consumer, who has his own set of ideals, and real life obligations, spend any amount of time joining in the collaborative support for a brand that I no longer identify with, but once did?

The truth of it all, is that, in part, I once agreed with the ideology that was a part of the TMNT mythos. To me, it's important that the value of the lessons inherent to that idea not be lost. I refuse to stand by while the half assed regurgitation of my youth is shoved upon the new generation in a way that misrepresents itself in all respects. I loathe more than just this film; I condemn it's very existence, specifically because it is symptomatic of the new world around us.

Times change. Cavorting alongside a Brand used to be known as selling out. It used to be that as a generation, the youth would stand back and critique the media, asking what it was the "man" was shoving down the throats of youth. Those days have come to an end.

Now, you're entirely correct in recognizing that it's dwindled to a few disruptors, who can't even agree amongst themselves. Eventually we will be gone, and there will be no one left. My guess is, that would make you very happy. The real question is why.

I know what I want, or what my goal is. Do you? If they haven't paid you, to work on their behalf, which i'm sure they haven't, then why do you spend anytime at all arguing?

Let's really investigate this thread, shall we? Here, we have a forum of users who are generally in-favor of more TMNT product. Composed of longtime consumers, each and everyone here has spent an above average dollar amount on the brand. This thread now asks the question "what would you like to see in a sequel?" Here now, we can argue long and hard over what might make the best followup, to a film, that performed only slightly better than expected.

So, we, the top tier consumer, are advocating for what we are likely to buy. We all are spending our time, not unlike a focus group, to try and vocalize, what would make us happy, and as a result, what will give the studio the best return on their dollar. The return, is of course, our dollar.

Just to be clear, in threads like this, we are actually working for free, to tell someone else, how to best take our money.

The Pro group, are working just as hard, to convince others, that no matter what they make, we should spend our money. Further more, they have also said that we should actually be happy that we had the opportunity at all, to spend our money. Yes, we are just so lucky that they made anything in the first place, because it keeps the brand alive.

As an aside, did you know that Michael Bay just bought a private jet, based entirely on his take from the sales of Trandformers 4?

But I digress...

If they intend on making us pay them to work for them, then I'm sure as hell not going to pay them to work for them to create something I didn't want in the first place. just to be part of the TMNT tribe.

It's a big joke my man. A big cruel joke.

My question to you, is simple; do you know how much money it takes to buy a jet?

Half the folks here work for minimum wage. With the little bank they have, they don't deserve to have a billionaire flip em the bird.

Last edited by Commenter 42; 01-13-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:03 AM   #225
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Sh*t, I know that's why I didn't go see it in theaters. I can't afford to waste my money like that. There's cats here who said they seen it like six times. Firstly, who sh*ts enough gold bricks to go see any movie six times at theater prices? And secondly, what goddamn movie is even worth that kind of investment? Even German people who thought "Schindler's List" was a comedy didn't go see it six friggin' times. It's literally none of my business where anyone gets their money or how they spend it, but for what it costs one person to go to the movies six times in about a month, that's like three times my phone bill. I can't help but question people's priorities at that point. Nobody should like Anything that much, but especially not movies like this one.

I could see it being akin to a drunken one-night stand that you don't exactly regret but aren't in a hurry to brag about, but that's about it. I work a little too hard for my money to just fork it over in exchange for anything with a brand name sticker on it. I got more bills than duckets, yo, they gotta work to win me over. I know I'm not alone as far as that goes.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:41 AM   #226
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I wonder if the sequel will explain how Sacks got an entire mountain moved right next to New York City.

Talk about being rich.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:44 AM   #227
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
To quote Pat Patterson... "That sh*ts was completely banana."
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:57 AM   #228
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I wonder if the sequel will explain how Sacks got an entire mountain moved right next to New York City.

Talk about being rich.
TMNT report card

Geography F
Chemistry D
Physics F
Biology F
History F

Am I missing anything?
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:00 AM   #229
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Creative Writing: "D-; See Me After Class."
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:50 AM   #230
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
You're right, and I try and only do it once the thread has been derailed by Person C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
And I'm not crusading, I'm simply questioning the reasons for doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse Grabbin Puke View Post
I'm not a mod, I'm not trying to be a mod, but I'm not telling you that you can't do anything. I'm simply questioning the need for it.
Like... you do understand that you're the one who derailed this thread, right?

Whether or not you like the conversation or see the "point" behind it, it involves multiple people and is something happening naturally. Someone sticking their wagging finger in the middle of it just to disrupt it doesn't help a damned thing. You're not teaching us a "lesson". You're not being a hero. You're just disrupting the natural flow and scolding people for having a discussion you personally don't like. That's not your job. Why not just stay out of it instead of picking one more fight? IE, the absolute last thing we need around here right now?

Seriously - I'd wager that a large number of the actual forum-closing, ban-causing major arguments around here happen because someone couldn't just let a conversation run its course naturally and felt the need to start pointing and wagging fingers at people because they couldn't handle what was being said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I wonder if the sequel will explain how Sacks got an entire mountain moved right next to New York City.

Talk about being rich.
Oh, here's an idea! The movie had so many logic and plot inconsistencies that it seemed like it was written by a kindergartner, right? So the sequel opens with the very end of the last movie... then fades out to reveal Shadow Jones, telling the Turtles, Splinter, April and Casey (all looking like we'd know them) her version of how the Turtles came to be. The Turtles and Splinter wince a bit, non-Megan Fox April tells her "that's... very creative, Shadow" and pats her on the head. A confused Casey asks why he wasn't in the story. And then maybe an actual good movie happens?
__________________

Last edited by Bry; 01-13-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 02:59 PM   #231
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commenter 42 View Post
This is the crux of the argument, truly. Is there a need to promote, on behalf of a brand, to serve it's agenda, without pay? should, I the consumer, who has his own set of ideals, and real life obligations, spend any amount of time joining in the collaborative support for a brand that I no longer identify with, but once did?

The truth of it all, is that, in part, I once agreed with the ideology that was a part of the TMNT mythos. To me, it's important that the value of the lessons inherent to that idea not be lost. I refuse to stand by while the half assed regurgitation of my youth is shoved upon the new generation in a way that misrepresents itself in all respects. I loathe more than just this film; I condemn it's very existence, specifically because it is symptomatic of the new world around us.

Times change. Cavorting alongside a Brand used to be known as selling out. It used to be that as a generation, the youth would stand back and critique the media, asking what it was the "man" was shoving down the throats of youth. Those days have come to an end.

Now, you're entirely correct in recognizing that it's dwindled to a few disruptors, who can't even agree amongst themselves. Eventually we will be gone, and there will be no one left. My guess is, that would make you very happy. The real question is why.

I know what I want, or what my goal is. Do you? If they haven't paid you, to work on their behalf, which i'm sure they haven't, then why do you spend anytime at all arguing?

Let's really investigate this thread, shall we? Here, we have a forum of users who are generally in-favor of more TMNT product. Composed of longtime consumers, each and everyone here has spent an above average dollar amount on the brand. This thread now asks the question "what would you like to see in a sequel?" Here now, we can argue long and hard over what might make the best followup, to a film, that performed only slightly better than expected.

So, we, the top tier consumer, are advocating for what we are likely to buy. We all are spending our time, not unlike a focus group, to try and vocalize, what would make us happy, and as a result, what will give the studio the best return on their dollar. The return, is of course, our dollar.

Just to be clear, in threads like this, we are actually working for free, to tell someone else, how to best take our money.

The Pro group, are working just as hard, to convince others, that no matter what they make, we should spend our money. Further more, they have also said that we should actually be happy that we had the opportunity at all, to spend our money. Yes, we are just so lucky that they made anything in the first place, because it keeps the brand alive.

As an aside, did you know that Michael Bay just bought a private jet, based entirely on his take from the sales of Trandformers 4?

But I digress...

If they intend on making us pay them to work for them, then I'm sure as hell not going to pay them to work for them to create something I didn't want in the first place. just to be part of the TMNT tribe.

It's a big joke my man. A big cruel joke.

My question to you, is simple; do you know how much money it takes to buy a jet?

Half the folks here work for minimum wage. With the little bank they have, they don't deserve to have a billionaire flip em the bird.
Wow...ok...so you took something I said and removed my context, and made up your own context and went on a rant.

I said I'm questioning the need for the same pack of hate wolves to blow through a thread letting us know you still hate the movie. That's all. Like what will it take for you to feel like you've gotten your point across?

I can't take you seriously if you are that upset over an adaptation of a fairy tale. TMNT is a fairy tale. Bottom line.

There are rich people who buy much worse things than private jets. Buying their way into our politician's pockets is something I'm more worried about.

I also don't give a sh!t about Transformers, to me, they are mindless popcorn flicks, that are fun to watch on the big screen with big loud speakers. I am allowed to go and spend my money on silly things like silly movies all I want, and if I'm lucky I'll avoid being shamed for liking mindless entertainment by internet snoots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Sh*t, I know that's why I didn't go see it in theaters. I can't afford to waste my money like that. There's cats here who said they seen it like six times. Firstly, who sh*ts enough gold bricks to go see any movie six times at theater prices? And secondly, what goddamn movie is even worth that kind of investment? Even German people who thought "Schindler's List" was a comedy didn't go see it six friggin' times. It's literally none of my business where anyone gets their money or how they spend it, but for what it costs one person to go to the movies six times in about a month, that's like three times my phone bill. I can't help but question people's priorities at that point. Nobody should like Anything that much, but especially not movies like this one.

I could see it being akin to a drunken one-night stand that you don't exactly regret but aren't in a hurry to brag about, but that's about it. I work a little too hard for my money to just fork it over in exchange for anything with a brand name sticker on it. I got more bills than duckets, yo, they gotta work to win me over. I know I'm not alone as far as that goes.
Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Like... you do understand that you're the one who derailed this thread, right?

Whether or not you like the conversation or see the "point" behind it, it involves multiple people and is something happening naturally. Someone sticking their wagging finger in the middle of it just to disrupt it doesn't help a damned thing. You're not teaching us a "lesson". You're not being a hero. You're just disrupting the natural flow and scolding people for having a discussion you personally don't like. That's not your job. Why not just stay out of it instead of picking one more fight? IE, the absolute last thing we need around here right now?

Seriously - I'd wager that a large number of the actual forum-closing, ban-causing major arguments around here happen because someone couldn't just let a conversation run its course naturally and felt the need to start pointing and wagging fingers at people because they couldn't handle what was being said.
Actually, go back to page 2, and 3 and you'll see I posted ON TOPIC, amidst the uproar over some children's website attributing the 2014 origin story as THE origin for the Turtles. Then you, and Galactus, pennydreadful, and Commenter all picked things from my on topic post, and it started from there. I reply to anyone who wants to disagree or agree.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:34 PM   #232
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
So basically, pennydreadful settled this whole dumb mess back on pages 9 and 11:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
I really feel like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing - because you want to be right, and you want your own opinions and preferences validated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
What I find frustrating about engaging in discussion with you regarding the topic of the movie is that every time someone proves you wrong in this thread, you then jump track and go onto something else. As I said, you seem to be arguing for the sake of it - like you're here to punish people for saying negative things about the movie on the internet. You jack-knife from argument to argument, changing direction erratically like a shoal of Argument Fish being followed by a Logic Shark. Sure, you're going to tire people out that way - but it still won't make people stop talking about disliking the movie.
Welp. Peace out, homie.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:53 PM   #233
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546


And this is why I elected to nip out for a slice of pizza.

Puke's in it for distance and irritation. Just stick him on ignore and don't bother responding - he's like a dog chasing his own tail at this point.

So is anybody else wondering whether any snippets of the Blue Door script are going to make it into the sequel story? Especially as pertains to Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady?
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #234
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
i know it wont happen but id like a touch on shredder


the line "we upgraded your armor" bugs me like no tomorrow
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #235
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
So basically, pennydreadful settled this whole dumb mess back on pages 9 and 11:

Welp. Peace out, homie.
I addressed those two phony comments a few pages back, I guess you stopped reading after penny's post. I have no agenda, I'm just responding to posts. I would go to another thread and stay on topic like the "Who is your dream director" thread, but the same people have turned it into a Terminator Salvation, McG, and Brett Ratner suck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
http://31.media.tumblr.com/fb8fd97da...r88ko1_500.gif

And this is why I elected to nip out for a slice of pizza.

Puke's in it for distance and irritation. Just stick him on ignore and don't bother responding - he's like a dog chasing his own tail at this point.
I'm glad you know me so well and know my thoughts and agendas. It's nice having such a close ally.

Quote:
So is anybody else wondering whether any snippets of the Blue Door script are going to make it into the sequel story? Especially as pertains to Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady?
I tried to read it the other day, and couldn't get past Col. Schrader...so I'm not sure if their ideas are even good, but I'd assume since they wrote it, originally approved it, they have to think they had some good ideas in it...
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:15 PM   #236
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
I dunno, I feel like that's probably not going to be touched on. They've basically got a full rogue's gallery with this movie - unless they take Shredder out altogether, there's going to be Shredder, Sachs, Bebop, Rocksteady and possibly Krang (I dunno, am I alone in thinking that Krang's going to make an appearance? I'm not always good at staying on top of the latest news with this thing).

You'd think Krang would have to be there if they're going to macguffin a way of mutating Bebop and Rocksteady.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:19 PM   #237
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
So is anybody else wondering whether any snippets of the Blue Door script are going to make it into the sequel story?
Please no please no please no...

Unless it's something harmless like shoving them into the back of a U-Haul truck. lol They've got their own wheels now though so no longer necessary.
Spoiler:
Although for a film that had to insert childish/potty humor I was a smidge disappointed there was no humor added via any desperate pit stop potty break in the Blue Door script - because seriously, that's just life and more realistic, who drives THAT far without a couple stops?? (Ok they stopped ONCE, but Casey lied when he said he needed to go, he only stopped to yell at the Turtles for making too much noise.) Bullet proof and bladders of steel.

Really, instead of dumb humor just find the humor in normal Earthling problems they might share that people can relate to. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:21 PM   #238
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan
 
DarkFell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
If they do a half a** job on Krang, then I'll will not be a happy camper.
__________________
Quote:
“In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two are a law firm, and three or more are a congress.”

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:27 PM   #239
Purse Grabbin Puke
Stone Warrior
 
Purse Grabbin Puke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
I really think they should either have no Shredder or have him return at the very end to set up the 3rd movie. I liked someone's idea of Rat King and Baxter. And I also like having Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady. Krang or Baxter could provide robot Foot Clan members so the Turtles can use their weapons for once.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
Purse Grabbin Puke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:36 PM   #240
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
You know what Penny, we were right. He's simple being contrary.
He wants to troll, I'm done with him as well. Anyone who suggests Mc G is a good director, I just can't take seriously.

On topic:
I expect parts of the Blue Door to emerge in Prt 2, possibly the intro to Casey from the early part of the BD script, then something written to tie it into the Krang Battle towards the end. Inbetween we'll watch Vernon and Casey fight over April, and there will be some disasterously lame human story.

I don't think Fichner will actually return, in any major way.
Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.