![]() |
|
|
#221 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Cool, Zachatello! Keep 'em comin'! Can you post some of Casey? I bet they're probably rare, though.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#222 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Again, only what I find in the Technodrome's image archives.
![]() ![]()
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#223 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Thanks, man. That brings back some good memories.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#224 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Happy to be of assistance.
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#225 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Guam
Posts: 33
|
hiya
Here are some from Cowabunga Shredhead! sorry for the bad quality >.< ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() "Hey, uh..you want some crabs cause I got some of them....I dunno if they alaskan king but....they feel huge." -Carl |
|
|
|
|
|
#226 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Bebop and Rocksteady in aprons. Was that toon friggin' great or what?
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#227 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where you least expect it
Posts: 344
|
Brilliant! Oh, that brings me back... Thank you for sharing!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#228 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Wow! How did you get those?
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#229 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2004
Location: Belguim
Posts: 90
|
wow awesome screen caps !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#230 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Guam
Posts: 33
|
I downloaded the episode a while back
I might have been able to put some of my video tapes onto my pc but they aren't in very good condition anymore . >.< here are a few more from the episode :O ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() btw, I just picked up the season 1 dvd and I noticed michelangelo never once used his nunchakus in those bonus episodes. whatever happened to them? I've never seen those seasons before why would they replace his weapon with a grappling hook'?
__________________
![]() "Hey, uh..you want some crabs cause I got some of them....I dunno if they alaskan king but....they feel huge." -Carl |
|
|
|
|
|
#231 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Well, the cencers had trouble with mikey's chucks. That's why they were eventually phased out. Apparently there isn't a problem with them now.
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#232 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Thank turtle goodness for that.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#233 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
The nunchucku ban took effect near the tail end of the third season. Infact, I believe by the time this particular episode was made, they were already getting some grief from people about the weopen (note the scene where Mike was fighting Rocksteady and Bebop, but he couldn't find his chucks).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#234 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chained to Shredders Bed
Posts: 402
|
Great shots, Teepo!!
This thread makes me feel cushty.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#235 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Yet, all the video games and movies and stuff produced well after the third season included them. In fact, the theme song during Red Sky has Mikey's chucks in it.
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#236 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Technodrome, Dimension X
Posts: 81
|
Hey Lord Vega, I'll send you an email these days
Soon more captions here from the old switcheroo (sorry for take a long time for post new Shred's images here, I'm having lots of problems lately..) Cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
#237 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Can someone post a good quality close up or action shot of Mondo Gecko? A large one if you can I need it to make a wallpaper
|
|
|
|
|
|
#238 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chained to Shredders Bed
Posts: 402
|
Could someone also post some pics of Shredder in The Curse of the Evil Eye -- specifically when the blob monster throws a blob at Shredder, and a few screenshots of him tearing it in half, and then running towards the monster?
It'd be super kickass to get that animated into an avatar... if someone could either post or PM me the stills I'll gladly make it into one myself, I need to learn to usre my GIF animator anyways.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#239 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
I'd like to see some pics of the frogs. You know, Genghis, Rasputin, Napoleon, and the other one.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#240 |
|
On the beat!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
|
Attila
__________________
"You're still news!" |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| screencaps |
|
|