The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2016, 01:29 AM   #2461
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Wasn't Dregg confirmed to be visiting earth before the season's end? No better time than when the other bugs are teaming up.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:55 AM   #2462
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
Spoiler:
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:56 AM   #2463
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Wasn't Dregg confirmed to be visiting earth before the season's end? No better time than when the other bugs are teaming up.
Plus, he's sort of the "godfather of insects", so he might have some weird power over them. Probably promises glory and total control in exchange for defeating the Turtles. And Cockroach Terminator might get an upgrade if he appears.
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:35 AM   #2464
KrN
Thug
 
KrN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Aus
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
Nice! Where did you find this?
__________________
KrN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:26 AM   #2465
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrN View Post
Nice! Where did you find this?
That image just showed up at the Turtlepedia Wiki.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:22 AM   #2466
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
It'd be pretty cool if April was wearing a Bruce Lee yellow tracksuit like in Game Of Death. I think that would be a cool reference to both that movie and Kill Bill.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:52 PM   #2467
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
This bloke at the Wiki says this is the official synopsis of The Insecta Trifecta:

"The team faces Stockman-Fly's new insect minions, and Raph has to man up to overcome his fear of insects and lead the team."

Ordinarily, I'd dismiss this, but he had started an article about Broken Foot a whole day before Zap2it had it, with the exact same episode description (I had deleted it thinking it was made up, but restored it when I found out he was correct). Plus, he's the one who uploaded that City At War title image above.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:01 PM   #2468
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
This bloke at the Wiki says this is the official synopsis of The Insecta Trifecta:

"The team faces Stockman-Fly's new insect minions, and Raph has to man up to overcome his fear of insects and lead the team."

Ordinarily, I'd dismiss this, but he had started an article about Broken Foot a whole day before Zap2it had it, with the exact same episode description (I had deleted it thinking it was made up, but restored it when I found out he was correct). Plus, he's the one who uploaded that City At War title image above.
Interesting, I wonder if this person works for or knows someone who works at Nickelodeon.

Also Raph fans will be happy he's got an episode but sadly they will still moan
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:04 PM   #2469
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Interesting, I wonder if this person works for or knows someone who works at Nickelodeon.

Also Raph fans will be happy he's got an episode but sadly they will still moan
He says he has "no source" but insists that it's the official synopsis for this one. I am indeed curious about where he's getting these.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #2470
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Interesting, I wonder if this person works for or knows someone who works at Nickelodeon.

Also Raph fans will be happy he's got an episode but sadly they will still moan
You being a smart ass douche about it doesn't help either. If he's treated like **** in the episode, as I predict he will be, then it warrants some moaning.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:24 PM   #2471
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
You being a smart ass douche about it doesn't help either. If he's treated like **** in the episode, as I predict he will be, then it warrants some moaning.
Oh my god!!!!!!!!! I wasn't being a smart ass douche, It was a joke. You need to lighten up.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 07-29-2016 at 02:31 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:34 PM   #2472
Meliwen
Foot Soldier
 
Meliwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 157
So if Leo's in a big pile of danger in Broken Foot, and Raph's leading the team in Insecta Trifecta, I wonder if the reason why Raph is team leader is because something happens to Leo in the Broken Foot.

I just hope Raph overcoming his fear of insects isn't a rehash of Cockroach Terminator or anything, but it's been a while since there's been an episode where the focus is Raph being team leader, so I really hope he's improved in that area. It'll be fun to see.

I mean, assuming the descriptions are real.
Meliwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #2473
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliwen View Post
So if Leo's in a big pile of danger in Broken Foot, and Raph's leading the team in Insecta Trifecta, I wonder if the reason why Raph is team leader is because something happens to Leo in the Broken Foot.

I just hope Raph overcoming his fear of insects isn't a rehash of Cockroach Terminator or anything, but it's been a while since there's been an episode where the focus is Raph being team leader, so I really hope he's improved in that area. It'll be fun to see.

I mean, assuming the descriptions are real.
I would say Broken Foot's is, at least, since I've never known Zap2it to upload a false one.

Insecta Trifecta's, I am leaning toward legit but without a source I'm not putting money on it.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:59 PM   #2474
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen to Leo because, I mean, when doesn't something happen to Leonardo?

But, it would be neat to see Raph really lead now. I think they mentioned him leading (in a short statement) at last year's comic con so...I dont know. Hope they do it right!
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #2475
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliwen View Post
So if Leo's in a big pile of danger in Broken Foot, and Raph's leading the team in Insecta Trifecta, I wonder if the reason why Raph is team leader is because something happens to Leo in the Broken Foot.

I just hope Raph overcoming his fear of insects isn't a rehash of Cockroach Terminator or anything, but it's been a while since there's been an episode where the focus is Raph being team leader, so I really hope he's improved in that area. It'll be fun to see.

I mean, assuming the descriptions are real.
No I don't think so because if this pic is from that episode then we can see why Raph is leading the team.



Baxter has captured Leo, April and Karai.

Or everyone has had a disagreement and have split up, Leo and April have left the team and join Karai, while Raph has taken over the leader role with Mikey, Donnie and Casey alongside him.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 07-29-2016 at 03:23 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:40 PM   #2476
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
No I don't think so because if this pic is from that episode then we can see why Raph is leading the team.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/81f7e205...ndg6o1_540.png

Baxter has captured Leo, April and Karai.

Or everyone has had a disagreement and have split up, Leo and April have left the team and join Karai, while Raph has taken over the leader role with Mikey, Donnie and Casey alongside him.
Ah, okay. Thanks Vicky
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:37 PM   #2477
Meliwen
Foot Soldier
 
Meliwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Or everyone has had a disagreement and have split up, Leo and April have left the team and join Karai, while Raph has taken over the leader role with Mikey, Donnie and Casey alongside him.
That's actually a really neat idea. If they do want to stretch the City at War theme for the season, it'd be interesting for 'war' to apply to the turtles own team as well, even if it's just for one episode. (Well not war exactly, more like a disagreement.) I could see some division within the turtles after Broken Foot.
Meliwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #2478
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
I'm look forward to what the new EPs will offer.
And August 14, 2016 is LONG wait.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #2479
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
That could also explain the scene where Raph and Splinter are talking. Also the scene where Raph, Donnie, and Mikey are at Auman's Chemicals.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:58 PM   #2480
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier
 
MarsicornYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 178
But what about when Mikey and Leo are talking on the rooftop? They seem to be getting along, and talking about cartoons, or would this be a scene later on or before the fight and split up?


Mikey is seen smiling and relaxing xD so it can't be an argument unless Mikey's annoying Leo.

Last edited by MarsicornYT; 07-29-2016 at 07:06 PM.
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.