The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #2541
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:36 PM   #2542
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #2543
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Darth Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere far away.
Posts: 237
Awesome. That's the OT episode I've watched the most. Seeing Splinter in Shredder's body, trying to mimic tyrannical behavior, and then Shredder in Splinter's body not withholding his natural tyrannical behavior just really made for a rewatchable, watch-every-part-with-great-interest episode.
Darth Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:56 AM   #2544
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
Can I see some screen caps of April and Splinter with each other? Eighther working/fighting together or just in each other presence. I really like their dynamic in the old toon toon.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #2545
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 View Post
This is going to sound weird and perverted since it's coming from a girl but could some one post some screan caps of April's butt for me? In particular shotr of her butt as she is swung over some ones shoulder, but ones with her just standing with her back to the veiwer is also fine. I'm trying to draw a picture of OT April but I keep scewing up her ass. Can some one do this please?






__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #2546
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
This could be a tough request to get but then again, I don't doubt anyone.

I need pinpoint screen caps of when April bends down to look at the shrunken turtles when their jar lands on the floor. To simply put it, I need caps of when she leaves from the turtle van, hears Leo's voice, looks down, spots them and then her face comes into full view of the turtles' jar.

It's a great scene and I need it for desktop purposes please. So if anyone can help with clear screencaps of this episode part, help me out and thanks.









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #2547
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #2548
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:58 AM   #2549
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Thank you very much Tone-Master, they came out perfect. I'm outta requests for the time being, but if more come, I'll let you know

P.S: Tone-Master, there's another screencap i need from you, if you can, from the same episode. I've provided a pic for you. I hope this isn't asking much but can you post this screencap. Yours won't have the German dialogue under it and it'll be clearer. Thanks.

__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...

Last edited by DonatelloDomeHead31; 08-28-2008 at 08:11 AM.
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #2550
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Thanks tone-master21 those where some good April+Splinter pics! Although you forgot the famous April+Splinter team-up from Return of the turtleoid where the battle the killer robot.

I have two April requests. Can I see caps of April Frame by Frame of when April gets shot by the freaze ray in the episode Donatello Makes time?

And I can I see pics of April at the beginning of Casey Jones Out Law: Hero, where she is asleep in bed wearing yellow night gown and she answers the phone, then getsout of bed? Please and Thankyou
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #2551
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Hey tone-master, if we're overworking you, let us know. It's just your screencaps are so clear and perfect.

i can only give comments and thanks in return. I have no capabilities to capture anything with my computer.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:58 AM   #2552
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Thank you very much Tone-Master, they came out perfect. I'm outta requests for the time being, but if more come, I'll let you know

P.S: Tone-Master, there's another screencap i need from you, if you can, from the same episode. I've provided a pic for you. I hope this isn't asking much but can you post this screencap. Yours won't have the German dialogue under it and it'll be clearer. Thanks.



__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:00 AM   #2553
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
I have two April requests. Can I see caps of April Frame by Frame of when April gets shot by the freaze ray in the episode Donatello Makes time?








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:01 AM   #2554
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:06 AM   #2555
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
And I can I see pics of April at the beginning of Casey Jones Out Law: Hero, where she is asleep in bed wearing yellow night gown and she answers the phone, then getsout of bed? Please and Thankyou








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:06 AM   #2556
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:07 AM   #2557
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:08 AM   #2558
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #2559
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Thank you Tone-Master. It is perfect.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #2560
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
thanks tone-master for doing the screen caps for me! and so quickly you rock.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.