The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #2561
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Peter Laird's TMNT #3, NYCC edition.
This price went up quick.. I wonder what the condition is.. probably CGC lower due to page coloration..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #2562
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuRSh14 View Post
You just sign up at ebates and before you make a purchase just click the ebay link through their site. It apparently works by just giving you the money the website earns by referring users to ebay. When I got my $1.40 all I did was click the ebay link for DVDs and then found what I wanted and bought it. A day later it showed up in my ebates account. They pay you out once you have like $5 and can send a check or Paypal. I also got $5 for joining. Not trying to sound like a spammer or salesman here. Just passing it along because I have spent a lot of money on ebay and wish I knew about this before! It also has a ton of other sites with rebates, but unfortunately doesn't have amazon...
Hey man, you were right about Ebates I ordered the comic book Challenges and ended up getting like $3.00 back which basically I ended up getting free shipping! Thanks for posting that my friend.
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #2563
CuRSh14
Thug
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 68
Yeah it is pretty sweet. Haha, now we just need people to hit up those referral codes lol
CuRSh14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:20 AM   #2564
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Peter Laird's TMNT #3, NYCC edition.
This price went up quick.. I wonder what the condition is.. probably CGC lower due to page coloration..
Wow. I paid less than $300 for a copy of that that cgc'ed 8.0.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:21 AM   #2565
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item2eb1e2b637
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #2566
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
RALPH, smh.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:36 PM   #2567
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I think I've seen everything now
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Turtles-Ya...item1c0d727dfb
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #2568
koenne
Stone Warrior
 
koenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 663
US shipping only
http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
koenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #2569
Voidoid
Stone Warrior
 
Voidoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Oh geeze!
Voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #2570
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Sweet! Id like to have that, you def don't see em often.
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #2571
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Indeed. I would jump on that. Ive seen 2, maybe 3 of those in box in the last 5 years.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #2572
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
Print signed
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...item4aa6fdca8d
Print not signed
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Ninja-Tu...item27b6511bb1
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #2573
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
please keep in mind that those are prints. Not the original lithographs. The original lithos are roughly 20x23, signed by every represented artist, and numbered out of 60 in the lower right corner.

They are really quite large.

Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #2574
KittenBunny
Foot Soldier
 
KittenBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tuna can. Shud be a luxurious Tiger Kitten Bunny Pad- straight outta a '66 Vouge Italia Living Issue
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
that's one scary looking mask!
I think they look really cool, like totally gnarly!!
__________________
"a schnook with looks who can cook!" - Mikey
KittenBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:40 AM   #2575
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Still, ten bucks isn't bad for a print of that piece. It's amazing and I'd love to have one on my wall.

$700 is crazy retarded for the signed version, though.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:45 AM   #2576
KittenBunny
Foot Soldier
 
KittenBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tuna can. Shud be a luxurious Tiger Kitten Bunny Pad- straight outta a '66 Vouge Italia Living Issue
Posts: 168
I always wanted the water baby raph to fill up with hot water and cuddle at night in the winter, but I can never find one nice enough and complete in loose condition and im not going to pay like $100 which it wont go for, it'll go for like $400 if its in a box moc when I wanna take him out and take care of him and hug him awww anyone ever see a loose complete good condition or has one they wanna sell lemme know xx kb
__________________
"a schnook with looks who can cook!" - Mikey
KittenBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #2577
tomservo95
Thug
 
tomservo95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 68
stupid people make me laugh

http://cgi.ebay.com/1988-Vintage-Nin...item4aa6cf7868
__________________
PSN ID tomservo95
tomservo95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #2578
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomservo95 View Post
I dont know...........it looks like a great price. I mean the figure is from '88, has all of its original weapons and from the pictures it looks to be in flawless condition. Plus I think as a rule of thumb if the figure is opened it is worth more than it being sealed. I think I just found an early Christmas gift for myself.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #2579
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
I dont know...........it looks like a great price. I mean the figure is from '88, has all of its original weapons and from the pictures it looks to be in flawless condition. Plus I think as a rule of thumb if the figure is opened it is worth more than it being sealed. I think I just found an early Christmas gift for myself.
are we seeing the same auction?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #2580
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
are we seeing the same auction?
I think he was joking dude.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.