The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #2561
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Well I'm back (Hurricane Gustav couldn't keep me down). In case anyone noticed I'm gone...oh well. Request came to me again: I need a few screen caps of Donatello holding his wooden bo. The caps can be of him fighting or walking around with it. I ask because I remember in the live action movies, he was always seen holding it and out of the 4 ninja turtle weapons, it was my favorite (long range for attacking as described in the SNES turtles in time)
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #2562
Shredder_Fan
Foot Soldier
 
Shredder_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Technodrome (Dimension X)
Posts: 172
Technodrome/Dimension X

Well its a long time I whas here
How is everybody ?....I hope good.

I have a new Laptop and I whas wondering
can some good people here give me bigg screencaps of the Technodrome on Dimension X.

I hope someone here can help me with that and make me a Happy Shredder funny.
Shredder_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #2563
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder_Fan View Post
Well its a long time I whas here
How is everybody ?....I hope good.

I have a new Laptop and I whas wondering
can some good people here give me bigg screencaps of the Technodrome on Dimension X.

I hope someone here can help me with that and make me a Happy Shredder funny.





__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #2564
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Well I'm back (Hurricane Gustav couldn't keep me down). In case anyone noticed I'm gone...oh well. Request came to me again: I need a few screen caps of Donatello holding his wooden bo. The caps can be of him fighting or walking around with it. I ask because I remember in the live action movies, he was always seen holding it and out of the 4 ninja turtle weapons, it was my favorite (long range for attacking as described in the SNES turtles in time)









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #2565
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Thanks Tone-Master. Hadn't heard from you in awhile. i'm putting some requests on hold to give you a break and so that you can answers others. Thanks again.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #2566
Raphy
Mouser
 
Raphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 12
On the Episode "Curse of The Evil Eye" The Producer Walt Kubiak is in the Episode.

Do you know more jokes like this on the show?
__________________
Raphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #2567
LennyD
Thug
 
LennyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richton, MS
Posts: 50
Talking Got a new request....

Hi, LennyD here, with a new request.

I can't remember the name of the episodes, but will do my best to say what I wish to get.

1st. The episode where the guy wishes to make the turtles into live wax figures for his Ninja Turtles Collection, anywho, I want screencaps of April, when she was running down the hallway looking for an exit, and she skids to a halt in front of a wax figure of Shredder and she freaks and yells,"AAAAH! Shredder!" I like that part because the look on her face was cool. Her eyes got really wide and her mouth animation was a little more than normal the way she screamed.

2nd. There was an episode where April was in the sewers with the Turtles, and two of the guys were standing in front of her in the opening of the kitchen part of the lair. The two of the turtles talking to April had said they had saved her or something and wanted April to give them a kiss. Another one of the guys(may of been mike or a different one) walked by/inbetween them with pizza, as April went to kiss them, and she walked away without fully kissing them, wanting the food more than the kiss, and left them hanging. That was funny.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks in advance. LennyD

Last edited by LennyD; 09-25-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Goof on user name.
LennyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #2568
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD View Post
Hi, LennyD here, with a new request.

I can't remember the name of the episodes, but will do my best to say what I wish to get.

1st. The episode where the guy wishes to make the turtles into live wax figures for his Ninja Turtles Collection, anywho, I want screencaps of April, when she was running down the hallway looking for an exit, and she skids to a halt in front of a wax figure of Shredder and she freaks and yells,"AAAAH! Shredder!" I like that part because the look on her face was cool. Her eyes got really wide and her mouth animation was a little more than normal the way she screamed.









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #2569
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #2570
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD View Post
2nd. There was an episode where April was in the sewers with the Turtles, and two of the guys were standing in front of her in the opening of the kitchen part of the lair. The two of the turtles talking to April had said they had saved her or something and wanted April to give them a kiss. Another one of the guys(may of been mike or a different one) walked by/inbetween them with pizza, as April went to kiss them, and she walked away without fully kissing them, wanting the food more than the kiss, and left them hanging. That was funny.
I'm not sure what episode your talking about could you give me more details about the episode.
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #2571
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Hey tone, i know you're busy with a request at the moment but if you get a chance, i have a request.

You remember not long ago you posted some images of April kissing the turtles. She kisses Donatello and Michelangelo. Have you found anymore of her kissing them or even Leonardo or Raphael.

Thanks; if you don't find anymore, don't worry about it.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #2572
Marsala
New Recruit
 
Marsala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post






April has a very nice ass.
__________________
Humanity's treatment of Neosapiens was inhumane. The fact that Neosapiens express their feelings differently from humans does not mean that Neosapiens feel less. Perhaps if humanity had remembered that, the war may not have been fought at all.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #2573
Lois_Lane_Fan
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1
I would appreciate it if somebody would post several close-up screencaps of Don Turtelli tickling April's foot and also several full-body shots of him tickling her foot. I think it was from the episode The Hot Kimono. I always liked Don Turtelli as a villain.
Lois_Lane_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:34 AM   #2574
LennyD
Thug
 
LennyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richton, MS
Posts: 50
Talking Here is a new request....

Forget about the idea about April not kissing the turtles( I can't remember the name of it anyway) But this I do know:

My request is for really good pics of April kidnapped, tied up, held hostage,etc. I espeacially want all the pics of April sweet talking her turtle com from Rocksteady in that episode about the love potion. It was cool, because she talked to the audience and stated that if Rocksteady found out her compact was actually a "turtle com", she was in BIIIIG trouble.

Thanks in advance.

LennyD
LennyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:21 PM   #2575
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior
 
Jelly Bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in front of the computer
Posts: 974
can I see pics of Don and irma together?
__________________
Quote:
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Jelly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #2576
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan View Post
I would appreciate it if somebody would post several close-up screencaps of Don Turtelli tickling April's foot and also several full-body shots of him tickling her foot. I think it was from the episode The Hot Kimono. I always liked Don Turtelli as a villain.




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #2577
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD View Post
Forget about the idea about April not kissing the turtles( I can't remember the name of it anyway) But this I do know:

My request is for really good pics of April kidnapped, tied up, held hostage,etc. I espeacially want all the pics of April sweet talking her turtle com from Rocksteady in that episode about the love potion. It was cool, because she talked to the audience and stated that if Rocksteady found out her compact was actually a "turtle com", she was in BIIIIG trouble.

Thanks in advance.

LennyD








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #2578
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #2579
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #2580
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
can I see pics of Don and irma together?




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.