The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #241
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841








__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-19-2013 at 03:53 PM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #242
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Items updated.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-13-2013 at 10:39 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #243
Doomsdayninja
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsdayninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 442
Just curious as to how much you have on the Universal April. Also I have an unpunched Gutsiest April I snagged for $8 and was curious to how much its worth.
Doomsdayninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #244
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdayninja View Post
Just curious as to how much you have on the Universal April. Also I have an unpunched Gutsiest April I snagged for $8 and was curious to how much its worth.
Do you have a picture of it? I paid $44 shipped for four MOC figures and that was one of them, the other two figures are worth a little more than the two Aprils but I would still like to at least make my money back. Anyway, you can make an offer, the worst thing that can happen is that I decline it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #245
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-01-2013 at 10:40 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #246
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Space for the future-- items no longer available/relevant to thread have been removed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-17-2013 at 09:31 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #247
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Many items still remaining! Take a look! I'll update this thread again soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-17-2013 at 09:30 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #248
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
52 hour bump-- several great items added...









__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-12-2013 at 10:10 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #249
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Updated!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-18-2013 at 03:53 PM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #250
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Time to bump this. The Lego Playset has been sold, and a sale is pending for one of the four 1989 Retromutagen Ooze turtle babies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #251
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Lots of good items, sadly...no moolah.
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #252
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
All irrelevant pictures have been removed-- space for the future!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-01-2013 at 10:37 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #253
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
2K3 collector cards, cool
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #254
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Yeah, just trying to get rid of those. It isn't worth it to someone like me to have to list them individually, the cards themselves aren't worth *much* unless you're into collecting trading cards, and it just isn't worth to me what I feel my time is worth to have to deal with it. They have one bid already. I've already packed them/gotten them ready to go, had to do it in two different boxes, but if anyone is actually reading this, be assured that they were packed properly.

This Storage Shell Michaelangelo that I just put up is another "Buy It Now or Best Offer" format item, but I have several figures listed starting at ONE CENT-- no other turtle seller can beat that!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-23-2013 at 09:51 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #255
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841








__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-01-2013 at 10:41 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #256
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I'm going to bump this. Lots of stuff sold this week, but a lot still remains. I'm surprised I've only received offers on one of the near complete Movie Star figures I have listed, and the loose/complete/soft head 1988 lot of Leo and Raph have received no offers to my knowledge. I think I know the reasoning behind that, though. It certainly isn't my prices, since best offer means you can low ball the seller if you want-- people are waiting until they have the money for BIN in case their offers are not accepted.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #257
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I'll bump this, a lot of sales but VERY few payments-- I'm owed almost $150 in payments for eBay items right now.

Sales have been slow, and I still have some really good stuff just sitting around; feel free to make offers if any of it interests you. I've added a link to my eBay items in my signature for easy access. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to contact me on eBay or here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #258
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Bumping this again. Still have a MOC SuperMutant Leo as well as a 1998 Leonardo re-release just sitting there. And why would someone bid a loose/complete 1988 soft head Leo up to $30 on eBay when you can get Leo AND Raph from me for $39.99 or best offer + shipping?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-01-2013 at 10:51 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #259
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Bumping this again. I'm trying to edit all the most recent posts to reflect sales-- I will continue to do this throughout the day. Prices on the TMNT magazines are going to be lowered soon. I have two more that need to be listed.









__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #260
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
SuperMutant Leo MOC has been relisted at a BIN of $19.99 with $9.00 shipping (more if you are an international buyer). I had to edit my shipping charges to reflect the post office's 25% increase in rates.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
1988 soft heads, custom movie star don, fire hydrant, mutagen ooze, raphael cuddle buddy


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.