The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 07:24 AM   #241
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Dang, I knew I missed something! Ah well, maybe that's for the best.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:02 AM   #242
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Heyo, let's reign it back in here folks and let the hard stuff stay on /b/, reddit, and other places. Not here.
Thanks, man. It was getting real gross in here.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:20 AM   #243
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
Was almost sure this one would offer additions, but in context it would require reaching I guess.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #244
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
It did offer something naughty when Raph told Mikey to suck the venom and said, "You suck it!" Sounded pretty naughty to me.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #245
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
I want to why Mikey randomly came to the believe that Casey was bit in the butt.

If he was bit at all, well I guess she bit his lip in the process.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:48 PM   #246
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I want to why Mikey randomly came to the believe that Casey was bit in the butt.

If he was bit at all, well I guess she bit his lip in the process.
Obviously cause they swapped saliva.... her tainted saliva...
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:20 PM   #247
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I want to why Mikey randomly came to the believe that Casey was bit in the butt.

If he was bit at all, well I guess she bit his lip in the process.
Didn't he have two sets of fang bites on his pants or was that just supposed to be wear and tear?
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:25 PM   #248
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I want to why Mikey randomly came to the believe that Casey was bit in the butt.

If he was bit at all, well I guess she bit his lip in the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Didn't he have two sets of fang bites on his pants or was that just supposed to be wear and tear?
The bite marks were part of the ruse. Karai poisoned him through her kiss, but as he was left as bait for Raph and Mikey they wouldn't have known what was wrong with him. So they had the extra bites to his pants at least to let them know what they were dealing with.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #249
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Not to bump this thread, but Mikey and the cucumbers!! Someone on tumblr posted a still of one shot and I was like...what??
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:13 PM   #250
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
How about bumping it with said shot?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 11:59 AM   #251
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
How about bumping it with said shot?
Can I do that and not insult anyone? I will if it won't get me into trouble. I don't see why it would. It was aired on the show, unless it was doctored.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nsvoe665ZC1rsgxdxo1_500.jpg (80.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by aliena; 09-17-2015 at 12:04 PM.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #252
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Well, for one thing, it's cropped. So it's gonna look funky without context. Tumblr loves the turtles in homoerotic ways. I'd have to see the actual full shot to determine whether or not that was intentionally suggestive. There is a brief flash of a slightly phallic ice cream cone in one past Michelangelo scene, but even that could be considered reaching with ease.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:32 PM   #253
Eurydemus
Thug
 
Eurydemus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Can I do that and not insult anyone? I will if it won't get me into trouble. I don't see why it would. It was aired on the show, unless it was doctored.
Well, it depends on how much you want to read into it.

Mikey eating a whole cucumber in that episode lasted around five seconds, I think. It looks like some crafty person decided to freeze frame and crop the clip juuuuuust *there*, but there's no doctoring as far as I can tell.

Cucumber as a means to distract or placate kappa yokai is, of course, an actual thing in Japanese folklore. My sons got a good laugh out of that clip and so did I, but for an entirely different reason.

Then there's this:

Spoiler:
Eurydemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:26 PM   #254
Bombshell
Thug
 
Bombshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Can I do that and not insult anyone? I will if it won't get me into trouble. I don't see why it would. It was aired on the show, unless it was doctored.

__________________
Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:21 AM   #255
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Cucumbers are supposed to look like that. You guys are terribly childish.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:30 AM   #256
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Cucumbers are supposed to look like that. You guys are terribly childish.
https://www.organicfacts.net/wp-cont...6/Cucumber.jpg
Aren't cucumbers crunchy and not....soft and squishy?
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #257
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
Aren't cucumbers crunchy and not....soft and squishy?
I PM'd you because I don't want to get banned.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:47 PM   #258
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah we know cucumbers look like that, but it's the innuendo of how he ate it that's considered naughty.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 06:40 PM   #259
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
Aren't cucumbers crunchy and not....soft and squishy?
Sometimes here, they aren't...like if prepared as a part of tsukemono. Sometimes the cucumber isn't crunchy.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #260
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,290
Oh good, I'm not the only one that thought the cucumber thing looked...off. With that animation, it must have been half rotted. Can't say I've ever seen one with the consistency/flexibility of a hotdog.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.