The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #261
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...QQcmdZViewItem

Mondo cheap buy it now price!!!!
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #262
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Oh wow, that's the ultra rare version of MG where the name sticker is rotated 20 degrees to the left. If only I had extra cash...
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #263
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Someone should bid the $5 to make the BIN price go away. Moron.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #264
Slash
Stone Warrior
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 630
Based off his other items, I think he meant $8.00 instead of the $800.00 he listed.
__________________
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:55 PM   #265
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
No need for name calling, it looks like just a simple typo. I mean his/her asking price is pretty nice at $5, I give him/her the benefit of the doubt.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #266
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectocooler View Post
No need for name calling, it looks like just a simple typo. I mean his/her asking price is pretty nice at $5, I give him/her the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah, but it has been like that for days now. Does he not check his auctions?
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:16 PM   #267
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
This may be the stupidest one yet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Happy-Meal-TMNT-...QQcmdZViewItem
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:55 PM   #268
Slash
Stone Warrior
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 630
I live near Bayville... I might bid to win that car and argue for it...
__________________
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:29 AM   #269
Slash
Stone Warrior
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 630
http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MARVEL-ST...:B:SRCH:US:101


Holy Crap! Wait...

Whatta crap! This should be renamed... DUMPJUMPER.

EDIT:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...QQcmdZViewItem


Rose, have you ever seen this game before? I can't recall if I have or haven't.
__________________

Last edited by Slash; 01-04-2008 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Avoiding double posting...
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:38 AM   #270
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
I remember seeing the chain game at Hills in the early 90s..never got it though, or played it.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #271
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Yup, I used to have that game . I think I sold it just last year. Never played it, although the pieces are kinda cute.

While that repaint is nothing special, at least he used better paint than all those crappy Marvel Legends customs.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #272
Raphael91
Thug
 
Raphael91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 85
http://cgi.ebay.com/TURTLES-ORIGINAL...sid=p1638.m122

THe original sewer playset, seems to be complete. damn i wish i had some extra money
__________________
Raphael <3 80es Disco
Raphael91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #273
GreasyBoi
Foot Soldier
 
GreasyBoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 238
Same Was it Never Was Mike figure on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MARVEL-LE...QQcmdZViewItem
GreasyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:44 PM   #274
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista13 View Post
Nice.

Why oh why didn't Playmates do a figure set for Same as it Never was?

They did figures for nearly everything else in the show, hell some of THEIR toys were added into the show.
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #275
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Black-Belt Boxer Mike:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Action-Tur...ayphotohosting

Large lot with Stego Raph:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-NINJA-TURTLE...ayphotohosting

Donatello Combat Cruiser:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...ayphotohosting
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 02-17-2008 at 10:38 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #276
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
3 different ooze turtles

Click here for my auction for 3 different ooze turtles. Shipping is worldwide
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #277
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior
 
Leogeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...id=p2759.l1259
Just won myself ORIGINAL 1988 action figures, god, I wanna open them and yet don't wanna open them.
__________________

Click me for group discussion!
Leogeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #278
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Won the original Turtle blimp, didn't expect it to go that high, ut how often do you see one in that condition? I am happy Now need to find the technodrome and Turtle Van.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=011
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #279
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
Won the original Turtle blimp, didn't expect it to go that high, ut how often do you see one in that condition? I am happy Now need to find the technodrome and Turtle Van.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=011
Congrats. That is one of everyone's dream pieces. Just don't you dare post that in the recent steals thread...
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #280
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
Congrats. That is one of everyone's dream pieces. Just don't you dare post that in the recent steals thread...
Just arrived today Pretty nice condition for over 20 years old. I doubt I will see a better one for a long time. Might have to get it graded to protect it.

A few years ago...maybe 2-3, my local comic shop received a huge lot of sealed turtle figures/vehicles. At the time I didn't collect them, but I couldn't turn down my childhood favorite the technodrome for $38.00!! I kept it for awhile and saw how much they were going for and sold it a few months later for $150, now I really regret it, it was in almost perfect condition like right out of the shipping case. I doubt I will find one of those for that low. I can't really remember what else they had but man I know they were cheap, they had a bunch of the small vehicles and playsets around $10, probably had the sewer and van, which I would love to get. But maybe I will get lucky again?

Last edited by spazzy; 03-03-2008 at 04:44 PM.
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.