The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #2841
toitlen00b
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9
I'm a noob to the Red Sky Saga so, if there is ANY screencaps of the turtles in disguise can we see some of them?
toitlen00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #2842
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by toitlen00b View Post
I'm a noob to the Red Sky Saga so, if there is ANY screencaps of the turtles in disguise can we see some of them?
The turtles don't use disguises in the Red Sky seasons.
__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #2843
toitlen00b
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9
'kay thanx for letting me know.
toitlen00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #2844
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Tone, could i have a few screen caps of Leatherhead from the old series. if it has been posted before then forget my request and replace it with screen caps of any of the turtles skateboarding.

Thanks.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #2845
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Tone, could i have a few screen caps of Leatherhead from the old series. Thanks.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #2846
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152





__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #2847
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
if it has been posted before then forget my request and replace it with screen caps of any of the turtles skateboarding.

Thanks.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:07 AM   #2848
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #2849
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
idk if anyone asked for this, but could i have a few shots of the turtles dressed like punk rockers, in the episode they go to england they do it, maybe others but i cant recall.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #2850
LaurenBot
Random Punk
 
LaurenBot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 37
I have 3 requests.

Request #1
Red Sky Leonardo

Request #2
All 4 Turtles

Request #3
All 4 Red Sky Turtles

Thanks again for all of the amazing screencaps!
__________________

Last edited by LaurenBot; 07-24-2009 at 08:05 PM.
LaurenBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #2851
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
idk if anyone asked for this, but could i have a few shots of the turtles dressed like punk rockers, in the episode they go to england they do it, maybe others but i cant recall.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #2852
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenBot View Post
I have 3 requests.

Request #1
Red Sky Leonardo

Request #2
All 4 Turtles

Request #3
All 4 Red Sky Turtles

Thanks again for all of the amazing screencaps!
Red Sky Leo






All 4 Turtles




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #2853
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
All 4 Red Sky Turtles




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #2854
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Sorry, I've been gone for awhile, but i am back again. Could i have screen caps from Turtle Tracks, when April re-faints after seeing Splinter? Thank You.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #2855
TAD
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 8
Casey

Dude, this thread is freaking amazing. I wish I would have found it long ago. I've been looking through a ton of it, but have not yet seen much of Casey. There were some great screen shots from the red sky episode, but kind of fuzzy. I'd love to get some nice shots of that, or the very first appearance of Casey. They may already be here, if so, please link me. I just found this so I've been through like 70 pages already, and decided to finally just ask
TAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:13 AM   #2856
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Sorry, I've been gone for awhile, but i am back again. Could i have screen caps from Turtle Tracks, when April re-faints after seeing Splinter? Thank You.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #2857
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAD View Post
Dude, this thread is freaking amazing. I wish I would have found it long ago. I've been looking through a ton of it, but have not yet seen much of Casey. There were some great screen shots from the red sky episode, but kind of fuzzy. I'd love to get some nice shots of that, or the very first appearance of Casey. They may already be here, if so, please link me. I just found this so I've been through like 70 pages already, and decided to finally just ask









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:06 PM   #2858
toitlen00b
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9
I also have another request (if you get the chance) can I see some shots of Splinter from the ninja turtles anime? (I didn't think that this counted but I saw pix of anime Shredder in an early page so.....yeah)
toitlen00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #2859
jasonorme666
Stone Warrior
 
jasonorme666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: UK, Tamworth
Posts: 806
I know I requested this awhile ago, but since then the pictures have been lost.

Pictures of the rock soldiers, the different versions. There are the grey ones and the brown ones.
jasonorme666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #2860
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by toitlen00b View Post
I also have another request (if you get the chance) can I see some shots of Splinter from the ninja turtles anime? (I didn't think that this counted but I saw pix of anime Shredder in an early page so.....yeah)








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.