The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #2881
Hordak
Foot Soldier
 
Hordak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 174
Hey fellow TMNT fans! I am new here & was wondering if someone had the following screen caps! Leatherhead fighting the turtles & pics with Rat King. Pics of Groundchuck & Dirtbag with Shredder & co. & fighting the turtles. Pics of Slash with Bebop & Rocksteady & Shredder & fighting the turtles. Any pics of Antrax fighting the tmnt. And pics of Mutagen Man with Shredder & co or fighting the turtles. And pics of Muckman & Wingnut. Thanks for all your help! I have spent a lot of time looking at past replies & have found lots of great caps! Also does anyone have the pic of Bebop & Rocksteady from one of the early eps where they are choking th tmnt & Splinter? I think it was Shredder gets Splintered, I know it was after the Neutrinos 1st app & Rocksteady still wore his helmet. And I know I am already seeking alot but I would also like caps of Mondo Gecko & if Rat King wore a trench coat(like I think he did) in the red sky season pics of that as well please!

Last edited by Hordak; 08-17-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Hordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #2882
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
I am new here & was wondering if someone had the following screen caps! Leatherhead fighting the turtles & pics with Rat King.
This is the closes I could find since they never actually fight each other.







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #2883
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #2884
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Pics of Groundchuck & Dirtbag with Shredder & co. & fighting the turtles.







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #2885
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #2886
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Pics of Slash with Bebop & Rocksteady & Shredder & fighting the turtles.
The last 2 are the only screencaps I could find with Slash and Shredder.








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #2887
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #2888
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Any pics of Antrax fighting the tmnt









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #2889
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
And pics of Mutagen Man with Shredder & co







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #2890
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
And pics of Muckman & Wingnut.
I didn't know if you wanted screencaps of Muckman and Joe Eyeball or Wingnut and Screwloose.











__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #2891
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Also does anyone have the pic of Bebop & Rocksteady from one of the early eps where they are choking th tmnt & Splinter? I think it was Shredder gets Splintered, I know it was after the Neutrinos 1st app & Rocksteady still wore his helmet.







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #2892
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
And I know I am already seeking alot but I would also like caps of Mondo Gecko & if Rat King wore a trench coat(like I think he did) in the red sky season pics of that as well please!









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #2893
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #2894
Hordak
Foot Soldier
 
Hordak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 174
Thanks bro! Exactly what I asked for! You are the man! I really appreciate you takin the time! I love the pics! Do you know if there were any good pics of Rocksteady & Bebop with Mutagen Man or good fight shots with the turtles? Same thing with Muck Man and Baxter as the fly. Some shots of Baxter as the fly with Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady form Enter the Fly would be cool too! Are there shots with Groundchuck & Dirtbag holding their weapons? Also was Mer Dude ever in the toon? Thanks alot bro! Btw, does anyone on here do avatars? I would like one of Leatherhead or Armaggon.

Last edited by Hordak; 08-17-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Hordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #2895
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Do you know if there were any good pics of Rocksteady & Bebop with Mutagen Man or good fight shots with the turtles? Same thing with Muck Man and Baxter as the fly.






__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #2896
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #2897
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152





__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #2898
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Some shots of Baxter as the fly with Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady form Enter the Fly would be cool too!





__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #2899
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Are there shots with Groundchuck & Dirtbag holding their weapons?







__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #2900
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
Also was Mer Dude ever in the toon?









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.