![]() |
|
|
#2961 |
|
Fashionably late
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
|
Well, it is a little funny
Man, I have to convince myself into liking the new design... I probably need some hypnotherapy or something, I mean...they are really "CUTE".
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2962 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 566
|
Yup. It's been confirmed, from what I understand. Not a fan, but whatever. As long as it's not over used.
__________________
Try to rely on YOUR, Turtle Power!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2963 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
I know I was also jokin but sadly This is Epic is a problem.
Last edited by Drose18; 06-11-2012 at 06:56 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2964 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Why? That's how kids talk now, ain't it? Might as well capitalize.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2965 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Sean Astin as Raphael in TMNT
Rob Paulsen posted this short clip of Sean Astin recording for the show:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2966 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2967 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2968 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2969 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
I have a feeling you're not exactly one of the cool kids, either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2970 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Shouldn't it be obvious that the turtles' behavior, specifically Michelangelo, reflects the sign of the times in which their form of media is fabricated? It's how the show can connect to the demographic. I figured this was common knowledge. Call me kooky.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2971 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
do geeky kids usually do awesome skateboards stunts ?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2972 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
I'm a geek. I also like skating and martial arts. What's your point?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2973 | |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
Nice find Titan!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2974 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
i skating too but can u do stunts like mikey does? and he never even use a double body in the shows.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2975 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
|
Quote:
I'm probably just over-worried, but...is anybody else getting a little worried that Nick isn't advertising the show yet? We've only got two more months till the toys are supposed to hit retailer pegs and shelves. Since the toys go up for pre-order on Playmates's website next month, maybe their waiting till July to start the advertising campaign? I know the turtles still carry a certain amount of demand, but I doubt all that much of the target demographic know about the show yet. It's probably just us fans, and those we've told, who know anything about it so far...
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2976 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
|
I am a bit worried too. We are about half year and they dont have started advertising it. It seems like they dont know how to market it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2977 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
I'm sorry sweetie, but yes there is a Mikey double body, it's Bill the stunt Tortoise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2978 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
hey, dudes!anybody seen this already?found it by surprise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-4PpZSiWw4 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2979 | |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2980 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Awesome clip, Titan. Thanks for sharing that.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|