The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2015, 09:25 PM   #281
Mugic
Thug
 
Mugic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 96
I take it the show did poorly on Nicktoons, i guest we can kiss those chances for reruns and proper dvd releases goodbye
Mugic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:35 PM   #282
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugic View Post
I take it the show did poorly on Nicktoons, i guest we can kiss those chances for reruns and proper dvd releases goodbye
How did you know?
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:59 PM   #283
Mugic
Thug
 
Mugic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
How did you know?
I didn't, i just put it out there in hope that someone would tell me otherwise
Mugic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:05 PM   #284
ImmaAxolotl
Foot Soldier
 
ImmaAxolotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
Now, if only one day we can get something like this:

http://www.covertr.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1386340618
It's so pretty! I NEED IT!!!
__________________
Source for profile image: http://kitendawili.deviantart.com/ar...2015-531357836
ImmaAxolotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:24 PM   #285
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Any word on if Nick Toons has more episodes of the 4Kids series scheduled? Where did they leave off? I know they were well into season four. Did they finish that season?
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:34 PM   #286
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant
 
Unworthy tinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: a house made of lego
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Any word on if Nick Toons has more episodes of the 4Kids series scheduled? Where did they leave off? I know they were well into season four. Did they finish that season?
E'up. They aired the first four seasons and Turtles forever. So far, no word (that I know of) about airing seasons 5-7, but who knows. Maybe they'll do another marathon at some point.
__________________
I have big silvers, little silvers, and I can make it rain copper.
Social medias
Unworthy tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #287
MrTrikey
Thug
 
MrTrikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Columbia,MD
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unworthy tinker View Post
E'up. They aired the first four seasons and Turtles forever. So far, no word (that I know of) about airing seasons 5-7, but who knows. Maybe they'll do another marathon at some point.
It was such a tease, too.

Here I was, thinking that the Ninja Tribunal arc was finally going to get aired on syndicated television, after all these years...and then they just abruptly cut it.

It was so good to see this show again on TV...
__________________
Proud Member Of the Triceraton Republic
MrTrikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:32 PM   #288
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Most likely they'll air Seasons 5-7 too. Remember originally they just aired Seasons 1-2 before a break, so this is probably the second break.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:08 AM   #289
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant
 
Unworthy tinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: a house made of lego
Posts: 280
I saw a commercial on Nicktoons earlier, and welp, how do you celebrate Halloween? With a Shredder themed hour long block every weekday, starting October 12th! Looks like it'll be a mix of 2012 and 2003, but judging by the clips used, I think they're showing season five of the 2003 series. I forgot what time though, kinda went into a fit of fan-girling with my sis. Heh.
__________________
I have big silvers, little silvers, and I can make it rain copper.
Social medias
Unworthy tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 05:26 AM   #290
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unworthy tinker View Post
I saw a commercial on Nicktoons earlier, and welp, how do you celebrate Halloween? With a Shredder themed hour long block every weekday, starting October 12th! Looks like it'll be a mix of 2012 and 2003, but judging by the clips used, I think they're showing season five of the 2003 series. I forgot what time though, kinda went into a fit of fan-girling with my sis. Heh.
Sweet. Can't wait.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #291
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier
 
Gunstar_Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 225
Heads up! The Ninja Tribunal is coming!

Nicktoons USA To Air "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (2003) Season 5, "Ninja Tribunal", In October 2015
__________________
"Things change and life is, at best, bittersweet."

"Surrender to the fact that life isn't fair."
Gunstar_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:56 AM   #292
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
YES!! I have them on DVD, but I like that the show is getting some more love again!!
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:58 AM   #293
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
I swear, Nick's strategy of utilizing the 2K3 TMNT is absolutely incomprehensible.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:33 PM   #294
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
That's cool about the Ninja Tribunal episodes airing. I too already own the dvd set, but I'm still gonna try to watch it when they air it. This series needs all the support it can get if its ever going to get a proper dvd release.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #295
Editor's Note Comics
Foot Soldier
 
Editor's Note Comics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Maine
Posts: 140
Hopefully the rating are good enough to get a real DVD release down the line
Editor's Note Comics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #296
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Any news on a UK showing?
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:21 PM   #297
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Who here thinks they'll skip the last episode of season 4 when they air the Ninja Tribunal arc?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #298
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Who here thinks they'll skip the last episode of season 4 when they air the Ninja Tribunal arc?
You know they will!
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #299
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
But it already aired, so why would they show it again?
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:09 PM   #300
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant
 
Unworthy tinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: a house made of lego
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
But it already aired, so why would they show it again?
So they show the whole arc and help the people that missed the first time they showed it catch up?
__________________
I have big silvers, little silvers, and I can make it rain copper.
Social medias
Unworthy tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k3, nicktoons


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.