The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #3041
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
^ Congrats man and good plan, no offense but unless it's due to the quality of the photo, that's one of the worst eye issues I've seen thus far. Definitely open this one and correct the paint issues, if that's one of your skills.
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #3042
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
Has anyone got any of the Power Sound figures yet? I noticed they are backordered on TRU.
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #3043
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Finally got my hands on the Classics!!!
__________________
I'm open for art commissions, if interested send me a PM https://www.instagram.com/plajud/
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #3044
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl212 View Post
Finally got my hands on the Classics!!!
[IMG][/IMG]
Did you come away with a full set of classics with decent eyes? Or are all the Donnys screwed up?

Last edited by Coro; 07-25-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #3045
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Did you come away with a full set of classics with decent eyes? Or are all the Donnys screwed up?
I ran into 5 Donnys and I have to say some were better than others but over all they all had messed up eyes!!
I obviously took the better ones... and they still get on my nerves :/
__________________
I'm open for art commissions, if interested send me a PM https://www.instagram.com/plajud/
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #3046
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
Has anyone got any of the Power Sound figures yet? I noticed they are backordered on TRU.
I saw them at Target tonight.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:46 AM   #3047
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
amazon.com has dropped the price of MOST of the basic Nick figures to $9.99. Target is still probably your best option since you can get them there for 8.99. But it's a good backup to fill holes in your collection or get extra figures.

Splinter is still $11.53 for some reason, while the other rarer figures such as foot soldier and kraang are 9.99. It's probably some kind of oversight.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #3048
hitmonkey
Foot Soldier
 
hitmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 236
Alright, I think I'll hit up Toys 'R' Us tomorrow morning before work. I haven't been there since the new line launched, and I was wondering how easy the Battle Shell figures have been to find. I figure they aren't flying off shelves the way the standards are, but I'm pretty OCD about the Turtles and I want to be able to get a complete set of four.
hitmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #3049
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmonkey View Post
Alright, I think I'll hit up Toys 'R' Us tomorrow morning before work. I haven't been there since the new line launched, and I was wondering how easy the Battle Shell figures have been to find. I figure they aren't flying off shelves the way the standards are, but I'm pretty OCD about the Turtles and I want to be able to get a complete set of four.
I know last week, my TrU had two sets of them. I'm thinking of going in the next couple of days to get Donatello.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #3050
Uki
Hench Mutant
 
Uki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Woodlands, Tx
Posts: 337
I'm going to hit TRU on my lunchbreak in a bit. They had the Nick gigs last night and I'm going to get 2 or three (all I can swing at the moment).
__________________
-Proud Member of the Turtle Whacks!
Uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #3051
Airachnid
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
I've got the 4 turtles, April, and Shredder. The turtles are great. I wish Shredder had knees, but other than that I like him. Man, these things are selling well. The endcap at TRU was wiped out. All they had left was one Raph, one Mikey, one Kraang, one Splinter and 3 Shellraisers.
Airachnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #3052
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I have the four turtles from the new toy line and i've got to say, this (besides the original line) is my favorite line of TMNT figures so far. I really like how all the turtles are different heights. So i say the new turtles are a must have for any TMNT fan. However, the other characters aren't as amazing as the turtles, (mostly because of their lack of articulation), But they still look cool, so i'll probably get them sometime in the future.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #3053
Booger_eater!
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: earth
Posts: 151
i think donatellos eyes look somewhat normal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1937.jpg (92.3 KB, 24 views)
Booger_eater! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:00 PM   #3054
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
I just got Mike and Raph in the mail today. They are amazing, so much articulation! They look really good next to the 11" Krang figure


]

And i really hope they sell well and we get a Shredder and a Foot Soldier.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1885.jpg (90.4 KB, 72 views)
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #3055
Veedubguy83
Hench Mutant
 
Veedubguy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I have the four turtles from the new toy line and i've got to say, this (besides the original line) is my favorite line of TMNT figures so far. I really like how all the turtles are different heights. So i say the new turtles are a must have for any TMNT fan. However, the other characters aren't as amazing as the turtles, (mostly because of their lack of articulation), But they still look cool, so i'll probably get them sometime in the future.
I agree with you, the original line will always be my favorite, just because that is what I grew up on... But these are definitely the #2 spot... I really don't mind the lack of articulation on the other figures, they still have more articulation than any of the older turtle figures so that is a big plus right there. I just can't wait to see what else they have planned for the future! I am hoping for some sort of Enemy hideout or base to go along with the Sewer Playset.
Veedubguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #3056
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger_eater! View Post
i think donatellos eyes look somewhat normal
Wow, that looks surprisingly normal. Mine isn't as lucky, but I'm just happy to have the figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddhead View Post
I just got Mike and Raph in the mail today. They are amazing, so much articulation! They look really good next to the 11" Krang figure [/IMG]]
Damn, they look awesome with Krang!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #3057
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
They really do look great next to the Giant Krang Body. Great picture.
__________________
My Pixel Paintings:

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #3058
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Well I forgot to check Walmart today when I was in there, it hoping to see the figs soon
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #3059
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
I went by my local target today before work and they had there stuff out but most of it was gone there were no leo sound fx figures though so i wonder if thats an online item right now only
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #3060
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Well I forgot to check Walmart today when I was in there, it hoping to see the figs soon
Not much of a hunter, are you?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.