The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #3121
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Terrapin, dumbutt.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:53 AM   #3122
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I don't think that flavor will catch up
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:33 AM   #3123
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Does anybody have the wallpapers from this site? The links to the ones on there won't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You've had trouble understanding Luz? For a non-native speaker, I can't recall a time when I went, "Wha?" when reading one of her posts.
Sometimes it may take me a second to understand what she's saying, but generally it's a non issue. Mr. Tertyl, on the other hand...I'd have an easier time reading braille with my feet than I do reading his posts.
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:37 AM   #3124
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitoid Jones View Post
I'd have an easier time reading braille with my feet than I do reading his posts.
I loled.

__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:27 AM   #3125
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitoid Jones View Post
Does anybody have the wallpapers from this site? The links to the ones on there won't work



Sometimes it may take me a second to understand what she's saying, but generally it's a non issue. Mr. Tertyl, on the other hand...I'd have an easier time reading braille with my feet than I do reading his posts.
I cant see any wallpapers either
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #3126
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
sure did, thanks! Wowit sure has been stripped, i miss the old site and its vast of information. Oh well, i am loving the look for this new series though, just kinda weird no more cowabunga.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #3127
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You've had trouble understanding Luz? For a non-native speaker, I can't recall a time when I went, "Wha?" when reading one of her posts.
That is why you have me Jester
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #3128
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
*ahem...anyways, blended or connected brothers, both work for me.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #3129
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
You're so off-topic right now.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #3130
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Not really news but, I just made this:
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #3131
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Anyone care for some backgrounds?

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #3132
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Saw these, they are the backgrounds for the photo galleries.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #3133
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Saw these, they are the backgrounds for the photo galleries.
I know that. I was just sharing these.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #3134
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Anybody play the Dark Horizon's game yet? It's playable now and even in that Raph's little bio says he has a pet turtle named Spike.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #3135
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Anyone care for some backgrounds?

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Thanks for sharing dude!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #3136
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
I played the Dark Horizon game, and I like it! It reminds me of the days of the 16-bit era with platforms, power-ups, point counters, checkpoints, and exciting level bosses. The third level reminded me of labyrinth zone in Sonic 1, with a couple airbubbles and even the water level rising towards the end of the level. I played until the fourth level, and it was fun! I even heard a couple sound clips from the first OT episode "Turtle Tracks". It was Raph's "Right On!" and Michelangelo's "Let's Rock!", and both indicate a second turtle helping the main turtle in play. This is another sign that this series will be OT-influenced.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!

Last edited by pannoni1; 06-22-2012 at 04:37 PM.
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #3137
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
This is cool!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #3138
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i think raph looks a lil bit too calm and donnie...wow, dude, u changed a lot...i hardly recognize u...got a hair cut?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:53 AM   #3139
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Sweet! Thanks for sharing!
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #3140
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Anyone care for some backgrounds?

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:

Thanks so much for these!
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.