The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #301
liugeaux
Hench Mutant
 
liugeaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 328
Are those TPB dates confirmed for this coming week, I need to know how much cash to show up with. It looks like there will be a nice bounty of books waiting on me.
__________________
My Blog: liugeaux.com
My Podcast!: Reality Breached
My Ninja Turtles Podcast: Shellheads: A TMNT Podcast
liugeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #302
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by liugeaux View Post
Are those TPB dates confirmed for this coming week, I need to know how much cash to show up with. It looks like there will be a nice bounty of books waiting on me.
Confirmed insamuch as they are on the Diamond list for this week.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #303
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Dates have been updated. Krang Micro-Series next week!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #304
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Saw that, very excited. I don't know if you updated or not, but the Leonardo Micro Color Classic came out this past Wednesday.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #305
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Dates have been updated. Krang Micro-Series next week!

-ms
Pumped for this as I had forgotten it was coming. I feel like we haven't gotten a new issue in a while, even though that's not the case.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:53 AM   #306
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Pumped for this as I had forgotten it was coming. I feel like we haven't gotten a new issue in a while, even though that's not the case.
Dates updated.

TMNT #21 due out this week!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #307
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
This is a very helpful thread. Now I know when I have to get my butt in the comic shop.
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #308
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier
 
TheWarrior97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
Did the four second printings come out today? Anyone get them in the states?
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #309
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarrior97 View Post
Did the four second printings come out today? Anyone get them in the states?
Yes and yes.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #310
jerome
Foot Soldier
 
jerome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 132
still no date for the baxter stockman villains issue?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #311
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
still no date for the baxter stockman villains issue?
It's the 22nd (next week) as of info. available today.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #312
Crabfight
Thug
 
Crabfight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 99
So Baxter's loosed on the 22nd? Any idea when that next set of classics comes out? Vol. 5, I believe.
__________________
Check out my band, Union Specific, at www.unionspecificmusic.com
Crabfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #313
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabfight View Post
So Baxter's loosed on the 22nd? Any idea when that next set of classics comes out? Vol. 5, I believe.
Right now, TMNT Classics Vol. 5 TPB is due out May 29 along with TMNT #22.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #314
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
This guy on one of the Facebook groups is saying that his comic book shop got the Baxter Micro in today.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #315
Marshall84
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
This guy on one of the Facebook groups is saying that his comic book shop got the Baxter Micro in today.
Baxter Micro? Can't believe that.
Marshall84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #316
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall84 View Post
Baxter Micro? Can't believe that.
Don't. It doesn't come out until tomorrow. That guy is an idiot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:25 AM   #317
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
City Fall Part 1 is now available on amazon for preorder.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #318
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Does anyone know around what time the TPB for the villain micros will be available for pre-order on amazon?
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #319
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
No idea yet. I check amazon every week or so to check for new releases.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #320
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Sorry everyone, I've been a little swamped with work lately. Dates have been updated... Now if I can just get my site updated as well...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.