The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #3201
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I was able to score at TRU in Ottawa this week. They have been restocking them quite frequently too.

~S~
Man! U lucky little so-and-so
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #3202
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzythebulldog View Post
well i dont know with the nic but the classic will be around 40-46$ in store here where i live so it depends how mutch shipping will be.so i am thinking if you want the classic now and can find a fine member to sell them to you fore 25-30$ with shipping pr fig and pay around 5-10$ in custom fees depending how mutch you order you have saved 10-6$ and have got the fig around 6 months before
Where are you that you're expecting 40-46$ for a classic fig? Mine were 14.50$ a piece.
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #3203
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
Where are you that you're expecting 40-46$ for a classic fig? Mine were 14.50$ a piece.
According to his profile he's in Norway, so maybe they're much more expensive there.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #3204
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
Turtles have been spotted in Ohio!

I just got back from an extensive europe trip and have been very excited to get out and hunt again for the turtles.

At TRU saturday I spotted Leos Katana, all deluxe except Shredder, and all vehicles. I was disappointed that there were no classics or regular series but I figured Id check back this week.

I started reading this post at like 845 est and thought... "I need to run up to TRU again" I havent been there (except during the day) for years so I couldnt remember when they closed. I got there at 9 on the dot and they were closed already so Ill check back tomorrow but I figured Im out, lets not make it a total loss. I ran over to Target and was happy to find a variety of deluxe, all vehicles, and one full set of the normal figure plus 4 or 5 duplicates.

I told myself I would only buy the classics but I couldnt help it and picked up one full set (Splinter, Leo, Don, Raph, Mikey, April, Shredder, Foot Soldier, and Kraang.) I havent decided if I will keep them or not but figured at least I have the set and can figure it out later once in hand. I may also gift them to my nephews...

Happy Hunting everyone! I feel like I'm 10 again
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #3205
tiger
Foot Soldier
 
tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 189
classics and nick line in Edmonton AB Can!!!

picked up 3 of the classics . Still missing the raph.every TRU i go to hes always gone..seems like hes the one everyone wants here.... I also picked up all of the nick line as well.. My Leo seems like he ****-eyed as well.... Playmates u really need to smarten up!!!
tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #3206
jetfire prime
Random Punk
 
jetfire prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 48
Got a Foot ninja yesterday while I was out. I actually really like the dude and I will probably grab about 3 more. My Sound FX Raph also came yesterday and I like this guy way more than I thought I would. I think I'm goint to love Sean Astins' take on him. I did take the batteries out so I wouldn't annoy the rest of my family, though.
jetfire prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #3207
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814
Went to my local ToysRUs and it seems as if a good portion of the TMNT toys are sold out ! I went on a roughly one hour visit and saw 3 purchases, 2 were children and one was a older man buying a classic. Im pretty excited for this new era of tmnt
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #3208
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
Where are you that you're expecting 40-46$ for a classic fig? Mine were 14.50$ a piece.
Where I live (Norway) my comic book store have them for $45.87.

The store got a case even thought it was a high risks Diamond would not ship them to Norway, since the owner couldn't order the quantity he wanted wanted. Which is something that often happen with wares that won't be shipped outside of the US.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #3209
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
Where are you that you're expecting 40-46$ for a classic fig? Mine were 14.50$ a piece.
yes i live in norway,and its because of taxes etc,my guess is that comic shops will have them around 45-46 and toys r rus will be around 40-42 pr classic fig and around 20-22 fore the nic. so i will see. most likely i will order from us i have got a good price on the classic. i pay around 15-16 dollar pr fig including tax and shipping,hopefully some nice members will help me out on the nic whene i can buy some more
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #3210
Buuduh
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corpus Chiristi, Texas
Posts: 16
Went to TRU today and was able to pick up 2 sets of the classics and the top it off the dons didn't have the messed up eye!
Buuduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #3211
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist
 
TheMasterTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buuduh View Post
Went to TRU today and was able to pick up 2 sets of the classics and the top it off the dons didn't have the messed up eye!
Which State? my TRU still didnt have classics but they said to check back thursday.

when all of you found the classics how many sets would you say the store got in their shipment?
__________________


Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #3212
Doomsword
Hench Mutant
 
Doomsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Which State? my TRU still didnt have classics but they said to check back thursday.

when all of you found the classics how many sets would you say the store got in their shipment?
My local TRU got 1 case of 12, 3 complete sets.
Doomsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #3213
billbot85
Mad Scientist
 
billbot85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
Went to Target last week with my gf and they had the entire Nick line, all in stock. They must've had two of each figure, plus the vehicles and the role play stuff. I nerded out for a bit (much to my gf's amusement) while checking them all out.

I picked up a Raph for myself, although I was tempted to buy all four turtles despite being low on funds.
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403

GIFSoup
billbot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #3214
SS_Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
SS_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbot85 View Post
Went to Target last week with my gf and they had the entire Nick line, all in stock. They must've had two of each figure, plus the vehicles and the role play stuff. I nerded out for a bit (much to my gf's amusement) while checking them all out.

I picked up a Raph for myself, although I was tempted to buy all four turtles despite being low on funds.
Just stopped by my local Target yesterday and they had 2-3 of each of the new figures. Tons if vehicles and all the fx sound turtles. No classic turtles though. Not sure how I like the nick turtles figures. Hopefully they release more of the classic figures.
SS_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #3215
Buuduh
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corpus Chiristi, Texas
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
Which State? my TRU still didnt have classics but they said to check back thursday.

when all of you found the classics how many sets would you say the store got in their shipment?
Corpus Christi, Texas
Buuduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #3216
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Heading outta town the weekend of the 18th so hoping the TrU in Saskatoon has em
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #3217
Uki
Hench Mutant
 
Uki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Woodlands, Tx
Posts: 337
I'm headed to TRU and possibly Target either tomorrow or Thursday with my daughter Hermione to buy a birthday present for her step-cousin (I guess?)... I'm sure we'll be checking on the TMNT stuff. If they have the Classics, I may get one (at least) and we'll probably get Raph and maybe April from the Nick line. We still have to open our Donnie!
__________________
-Proud Member of the Turtle Whacks!
Uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #3218
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Heading outta town the weekend of the 18th so hoping the TrU in Saskatoon has em
Best of luck! You TOTALLY deserve to find these by now, my friend.
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #3219
dragonside
Hench Mutant
 
dragonside's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Heading outta town the weekend of the 18th so hoping the TrU in Saskatoon has em

Gooood luck buddy! Hope you find'em!
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #3220
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonside View Post
Gooood luck buddy! Hope you find'em!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
Best of luck! You TOTALLY deserve to find these by now, my friend.
Thanks, I'll let everyone know how I make out. Man can't wait til holidays, what a good bday present to myself these figs will make
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playmates toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.