The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Stupid Poll Day! Did the sewer water look orange or pink in color to you?
It was rust orange all right. 41 69.49%
No, it was pink! 12 20.34%
Err... what the shell? 6 10.17%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 01:25 PM   #321
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
all-round I believe that this Baxter would fit this series rather than the older one.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 02:01 PM   #322
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael
Isn't the episode called 'Attack of the Mousers'?
Nope, that's the next one.
Sparvid is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 02:41 PM   #323
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Don't know if this was mentioned already, but did anybody else think of Lando from The Empire Strikes Back when Don was in disbelief after seeing the mouser chew its way through the pipe even after he said the servos were disabled?
Reznorite420 is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 03:04 PM   #324
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
LOL...
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 03:15 PM   #325
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
About the poll results:

Have your eyes or TV checked, people...it's pink
Reznorite420 is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 05:52 PM   #326
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Well, I don't know. One my one TV it looks pink. On the other, it looks orange.

I'm so confused...
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 06:02 PM   #327
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
heh, on my monitor, it looks peachy brown....
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 06:13 PM   #328
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
It's peach colored. That settles it. How do I know? Well, when Raph spits out the water, he says 'peachy'. End of debate. What stupid polls can we put up next week? I rather enjoyed this one.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 07:59 PM   #329
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
raphie spit

I actually liked the raph spit. Very raph...kinda sexy. Orange, rust, brown, peach....either way...it was gross water. yuck!
Shadow is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #330
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
It's not how about how sexy Raph looks when he spits, it's about what color the water is.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:11 PM   #331
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
To settle the debate.....

It is rusty-brown, kinda orange. Look.


__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:20 PM   #332
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
It's peach colored. We've established that much.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:22 PM   #333
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRaphael
That water looks like the tea I just finished drinking
Reznorite420 is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:30 PM   #334
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
That water looks like the tea I just finished drinking

So you agree it's not pink?
That screen cap has had absolutely no colors adjusted.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:39 PM   #335
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Well...

As far as I know, there's no law against pink tea. I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's out there. Waiting in the shadows...
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 09:59 PM   #336
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of Sarnath
Well...

As far as I know, there's no law against pink tea. I've never seen it, but I'm sure it's out there. Waiting in the shadows...
It looks more like Tang.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 10:26 PM   #337
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
on my tv screen and computer screen, it was a peachy brown....
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 10:47 PM   #338
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
tang is orange. so...

Hey what if next week it was blue.
Shadow is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 10:50 PM   #339
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
It seems Fox handles things pretty badly...
I actually gave up on Fox awhile back, when I saw their version of Escaflowne, however the TMNT is what brought me back.. They also said it would be on at 10:30Am, but actually air it at 7:30 AM.... what'sup wit dat?
Oh well. Im just glad I got to see this episode... I really dug it.
GK Punk is offline  
Old 02-16-2003, 11:56 PM   #340
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Re: raphie spit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I actually liked the raph spit. Very raph...kinda sexy.
Oh no, not another one...
Sparvid is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.