The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #321
Shedder
Hench Mutant
 
Shedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 297
Does anyone know if the SHFC TPB comes out this week?
Shedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #322
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedder View Post
Does anyone know if the SHFC TPB comes out this week?
Yes. It is released tomorrow.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #323
Shedder
Hench Mutant
 
Shedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 297
awesome thanks
Shedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #324
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinf View Post
Does anyone know around what time the TPB for the villain micros will be available for pre-order on amazon?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Villain Micro-Series Volume 1 is up on amazon and scheduled to be released December 3rd.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #325
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
That can't be right... it should come out in late September or late October.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #326
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
Amazon is usually pretty on the dot.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:35 AM   #327
boywonder26
Hench Mutant
 
boywonder26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lakeland fl
Posts: 309
Is #24 really coming out on the 24th or the last Wednesday of the month? And why is the micro and the on going switched for next month?
boywonder26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:19 AM   #328
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Dates have been updated.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #329
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Thanks and Good job as always!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #330
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Barrett View Post
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Villain Micro-Series Volume 1 is up on amazon and scheduled to be released December 3rd.
Thanks! Got it in my cart already, though I'm holding up on placing up my order to see if anything else pops up so I can save a few bucks on shipping fees. Anyway, has there been any talk of the animated books getting TPB treatment yet? I'm sure it'll happen eventually, but it'd be nice to have confirmation.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #331
ianke_2002
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 114
Diamond Comics hsa their list for 7/24 up and TMNT #24 is nowhere to be seen....
ianke_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #332
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianke_2002 View Post
Diamond Comics hsa their list for 7/24 up and TMNT #24 is nowhere to be seen....
I've been watching the date and for some reason it's not showing up on Diamond's full list for 7/24 but it's still holding to 7/24 on the TMNT #24 title page. It's also still in my pull list for this week. I see some other sites have it as TBD but I'm not sure why it's not confirmed for 7/24. It's not listed on Diamond's 7/31 list. Typically, any final updates for the week's books and posted by Monday late morning.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #333
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I've been watching the date and for some reason it's not showing up on Diamond's full list for 7/24 but it's still holding to 7/24 on the TMNT #24 title page. It's also still in my pull list for this week. I see some other sites have it as TBD but I'm not sure why it's not confirmed for 7/24. It's not listed on Diamond's 7/31 list. Typically, any final updates for the week's books and posted by Monday late morning.
My LCS said this is not shipping this week and that it's not listed anywhere as shipping tomorrow. Anyone got any other info?

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #334
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
My LCS said this is not shipping this week and that it's not listed anywhere as shipping tomorrow. Anyone got any other info?

-ms
I'm at a loss for what is going on with #24 (as well as #22 2nd printing). IDW has been so busy with SDCC that it's been hard to get in touch with anyone there. I'll update if I hear something but, for now, it's looking like it may not be out tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, just confirmed with IDW that both #24 and #22 2nd print are July 31.
__________________


Last edited by rich; 07-23-2013 at 04:52 PM.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #335
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I'm at a loss for what is going on with #24 (as well as #22 2nd printing). IDW has been so busy with SDCC that it's been hard to get in touch with anyone there. I'll update if I hear something but, for now, it's looking like it may not be out tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, just confirmed with IDW that both #24 and #22 2nd print are July 31.
Crap went to the comic book store, they said they didn't have it in and I assumed maybe just a day late or something due to local flooding, but crap I was looking forward to this....
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #336
stayunspoiled
Thug
 
stayunspoiled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 66
My Comixology account auto downloads when it is released, so I have it
Sucks that is was delayed though
stayunspoiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #337
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Did anyone manage to find the second print of 22 today or did it get delayed again??
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:52 AM   #338
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
My comic store had it in when I spoke to them yesterday, so it will be in my next shipment I get from them.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #339
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkram230 View Post
Did anyone manage to find the second print of 22 today or did it get delayed again??
It's delayed. It wasn't in my box yesterday and it's not in my shipping list for yesterday's comics. I have it listed as ?? for August. Not sure what's happened to it.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #340
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
It's delayed. It wasn't in my box yesterday and it's not in my shipping list for yesterday's comics. I have it listed as ?? for August. Not sure what's happened to it.
Thanks Rich!
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.