The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #3421
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Argh! I need to see that Donatello trailer.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #3422
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
Argh! I need to see that Donatello trailer.
It was around this time last week that Nick uploaded the Leo trailer to Nick.com, so it shouldn't be too long before we get Donnie's.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #3423
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
looking forward to raph's performance.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #3424
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Looking forward to seeing Mike and Raph's trailers!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #3425
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Looking forward to seeing Mike and Raph's trailers!
Same here!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #3426
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
After watching both clips and the intro, I'm like what I'm seeing.


Action sequences are alright, voices and dialouge are fantastic (Mikey and Raph's banter already had me chuckling), and do like the presence of emoticons since I loved watching Teen Titans.


September, bring it on!
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #3427
hudemx
Hench Mutant
 
hudemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Klagenfurt
Posts: 371
The german Preview was also just a trailer - a 30 second Trailer!

But it featured some new scenes:


Just like I thought it was like years ago when they first previews Avatar - just a trailer with voiceover :/
__________________
German TMNT News Blog:
http://ninjaturtlepower.wordpress.com/
hudemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #3428
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
The german Preview was also just a trailer - a 30 second Trailer!

But it featured some new scenes:
Spoiler:


Just like I thought it was like years ago when they first previews Avatar - just a trailer with voiceover :/
Thanks for sharing! The clip of them all walking side by side was pretty epic!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #3429
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
Thanks for sharing! The clip of them all walking side by side was pretty epic!
It's called the "Power Walk". There's a whole Tvtropes page about it, it's pretty funny.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerWalk
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #3430
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
It's called the "Power Walk". There's a whole Tvtropes page about it, it's pretty funny.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerWalk
Power Walk eh? I'll have to remember that one, thanks! The article was funnY!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #3431
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
It's called the "Power Walk". There's a whole Tvtropes page about it, it's pretty funny.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerWalk
no matter how many times you see it



it's awesome
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #3432
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Nice trailer, The Kraang aliens seriously creep me out though
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #3433
changepas39
Random Punk
 
changepas39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 21
I seriously cannot wait for Sept. 29th!!!
__________________
changepas39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #3434
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by changepas39 View Post
I seriously cannot wait for Sept. 29th!!!
I know what you mean. If that date could only get here quick enough.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #3435
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I know what you mean. If that date could only get here quick enough.

unfortunately it can not get close enough But what else we can do? only wait.
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #3436
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
...I just noticed I broke through the 500 posts mark...boyakasha in the new spirit!!and cowabunga all the way!
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #3437
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
The german Preview was also just a trailer - a 30 second Trailer!

But it featured some new scenes:


Just like I thought it was like years ago when they first previews Avatar - just a trailer with voiceover :/
I have no idea what's being said, but that was AWESOME!

AS for the "person" attacking Germans, I would suggest that people report him and add him to your ignore lists (it's what I've done). Replying to the troll will only feed it.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #3438
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I have no idea what's being said, but that was AWESOME!
"Heroes, warriors, brothers ... turtles? The four crime fighters are back in a brand new series. Coming soon!"
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #3439
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
"Heroes, warriors, brothers ... turtles? The four crime fighters are back in a brand new series. Coming soon!"
Did they say exactly that? I am looking forward to see what they will say in Greek if Nickelodeon Greek makes a preview of it
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #3440
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Hard to figure out exactly where to post about this influx of awesome new vids and such, so I'll just do it here since this one is in general about the new show. That way I can get it all out at once.

On the new opening, I'm...well, the song's not great. It's definitely not OT theme quality. But it'll do. It's not horrid, and it'll probably grow on me a lot.

I love both the new clips, and it's hard to pick which one I like more. Sean Astin and Jason Biggs are both sounding better in their roles than I expected, since neither are really voice actors per say. I figured the onset between them and the Cipes/Paulsen side would be bigger, but they do sound pretty good together.

The action looks pretty decent so far too, though I could do without the impact call out things. The little lines when a bo staff hits the ground, the stars when someone gets hit. They're a little distracting. I especially don't like the colorful cutaway backdrops that happen every so often either.

Also, there's something about the emoticon faces that look a little off to me. I'm not opposed to them in-of-themselves, as I loved that kind of thing in Teen Titans (at least not when it was overused later in anyway), but...I dunno. I can't put my finger on it.

As a final note, I love all the 'oh gawds, anime look sucks' that people keep bringing up when...it's barely there, at least not as bad as it could be. And as a major anime fan, it's amusing how badly some people seem to stereotype anime and it's fans when the same can be done with comics and their fans. Just saying.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.