The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2015, 08:46 PM   #341
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Yeah but historically lap dances in movie theaters are frowned upon so I still kinda don't know...
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:49 PM   #342
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Lap dances? Dude, what theater are YOU in?! Kidding. Say hi to Paul Reuben for me....

On a lighter note, at least we can all pretend we're doing a taping of MST3000.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #343
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Why go to a NON-lap dance theater? I can watch movies at home for free!

You'd think I would have seen a lot more MST3K than I really have. Alas, I've been pretty busy. I assume space is still warped and time is indeed still bendable? I mean I certainly hope so.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:58 PM   #344
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Of course space is warped. So is reality for that matter. How ELSE do you explain these movies getting made?
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:04 PM   #345
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Ra's did say that the League of Shadows had infiltrated every area of society's infrastructure. I'm sure that there's some kind of place where "making sh*tty TMNT movies" fits into the agenda. Probably something to do with making us lose hope.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:06 PM   #346
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Oh, Batman, where are you NOW?!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:16 PM   #347
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Oh, Batman, where are you NOW?!
Hiding in an underground bunker with other comic heroes Bay as yet to touch and formulating a plan to take down the greatest enemy to film since the something travesty of nineteen-forty...something.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:20 PM   #348
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Other heroes to TMNT: "Okay, where did Bay touch you?"

Turtles: "In our pants!"

Batman: "He's going DOWN...."
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #349
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Took that "yet to touch" way out in left field. Poor Turtles. They and other comic brethren (and sistren) must be avenged!

Explains the pants though I guess. Bay-eye deterrent. *cringe* (Ok this is getting weird... blame lack of sleep.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:25 PM   #350
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
"Since when do you even wear pants?"
"SEE?! He's a MONSTER!"
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:31 PM   #351
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Took that "yet to touch" way out in left field. Poor Turtles. They and other comic brethren (and sistren) must be avenged!

Explains the pants though I guess. Bay-eye deterrent. *cringe* (Ok this is getting weird... blame lack of sleep.)

Sorry, I just couldn't leave that one alone. It was too tempting.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
"Since when do you even wear pants?"
"SEE?! He's a MONSTER!"

HA! He puts pants on turtles so he can pretend WE'RE all the pervs.

Bay: "Nekkid turtles? I'll put a stop to THAT!"
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:26 AM   #352
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Oh, Batman, where are you NOW?!
Too busy having a dick-measuring contest with Superman.

With their fists.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #353
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Lap dances and where were you touched?

Yeah, this thread is getting more and more astonishing by the post.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:03 AM   #354
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Lap dances and where were you touched?

Yeah, this thread is getting more and more astonishing by the post.
That's what happens when we're deprived of more news and reasons to dislike this movie I guess.

But that does beg the question if the marketing for the sequel will be better since the first's.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #355
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
That's what happens when we're deprived of more news and reasons to dislike this movie I guess.

But that does beg the question if the marketing for the sequel will be better since the first's.
Of course it will. More Orange Crush for everybody!
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:33 PM   #356
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Of course it will. More Orange Crush for everybody!
Curious if they'll do that again.

Though I wouldn't mind Leo's limited edition Berry Punch making a return, that was pretty good.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:57 PM   #357
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Curious if they'll do that again.

Though I wouldn't mind Leo's limited edition Berry Punch making a return, that was pretty good.
Jesus Christ, I'm imagining them putting the Turtle-branded Crush drinks in the movie.

I still think they're going to have product placement on the shells of the Turtles.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #358
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Jesus Christ, I'm imagining them putting the Turtle-branded Crush drinks in the movie.
Not until the third or fourth movie after they've become famous, work for the government, and have been given a NYC penthouse to call home.

Quote:
I still think they're going to have product placement on the shells of the Turtles.
I'm thinking... presidential election bumper stickers.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:14 PM   #359
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:02 PM   #360
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
I feel like Amell's tweet just randomly and unintentionally ended up in that screen cap.

Anyway...

So the trailer drops next week, or so we can assume? (Where did the days go??) Please, Turtle Gods, let this somehow, as if by some strange magic - the sort that may have required the film makers to sell their souls to Cthulhu - surprise us.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
benjamin shhhh, complaining :p, destroying my childhood!, horror, michael bay's tmnt, someonestopthemadness, tags added by autobot, the fancypants rants, thinkofthechildren, trollortreater bitching


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.