The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which turtle would you like to see get together with April?
Leonardo 4 2.90%
Michelangelo 2 1.45%
Donatello 25 18.12%
Raphael 5 3.62%
Venus-------- Lesbians! 12 8.70%
None. Casey. 90 65.22%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2005, 03:14 PM   #341
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Yeah, it's not fair. Rocksteady was probably the only mutant creature that virtually exposed infatuation towards April in the old show. The rest is just a pure probability. He should be enclosed in this poll as well.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:15 PM   #342
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I am open to stuff... It's just that the frog boys have REALLY long tongues... heh...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #343
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Ever dreamt of Battletoads under your bed?
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:17 PM   #344
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I can honestly say that I haven't.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:17 PM   #345
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robweiller
Ever dreamt of Battletoads under your bed?
Not me. I'd get a Rash, Zits, or a Pimple.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:21 PM   #346
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryona
I am open to stuff... It's just that the frog boys have REALLY long tongues... heh...



Is this better?
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:23 PM   #347
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Thank you guys. There's been always something disturbing about frogs for me, but I didn't know why. Now I know... TONGUES!
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #348
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto


Is this better?
BWAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #349
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Reminded of a Family Guy joke....

Brian: You know, Peter, just because you guys entertained a bunch of drunken idiots at a karaoke bar doesn't mean you have what it takes to form a band.

Peter: Oh, Brian, you're just ants at a picnic. We're gonna be awesome.

Brian: Wait, wait, what, what am I? I'm ants at a picnic? Is that what you just said? I just, I, I'm ants at a picnic? All right. Just making sure.

Quagmire: Yeah, hey, sorry I'm late, fellas.

Cleveland: Aw, cool, Glenn. You look just like Tommy Lee.

Quagmire: Well, I figure it would be appropriate since I just found out I got hepatitis.

Joe: You know, maybe we should have decided on outfits that matched. Now we all look like a bunch of queers.

Peter: Fellas, it doesn't matter what you wear, as long as you play kick-ass rock 'n' roll and do this with your tongue. (wags tounge) Am I right, Gene?

Gene Simmons: You got that right, Pete. (wags tounge, it gets longer and longer and eventually goes of scren)

Lois: (laughing off screen) Oh, my. Hi, Gene, I didn't know you were here.

Peter: All right, all right. Keep it in your mouth, rock star!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #350
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
I thank you.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #351
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Reminded of a Family Guy joke....
Shoot it
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 PM   #352
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto


Is this better?


He must be very popular... and I'm not talking about his music.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 PM   #353
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robweiller
Shoot it
Go back...I edited the post...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 PM   #354
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW
Not me. I'd get a Rash, Zits, or a Pimple.
You'd also get SMASHED.

*rimshot*
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 PM   #355
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Sealed with... KISS!
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #356
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Welcome to Bad Puns "r" Us!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #357
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
You'd also get SMASHED.

*rimshot*
That doesn't fit in all that well.

*chucks tomato*
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:59 PM   #358
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
I didn't write that...














... shaddup.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:06 PM   #359
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja
Actually could you? I find what you are saying rather interesting in a sciencetific way. And I was curious on where on the turtles anatomy they had their genitals and reproduction but I lost nerve because I' didn't want to come across as being dumb or perverted.


yeah this thread is becoming dumb and perverted but the curiosity isn't dum or perverted. PM me if you truly wanna be educated. hehe.... and yes i talk about it in a scientific and mature way...
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #360
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
i find the info about tyurtles and stuff fasanating, do u have any more?

PM me for turtle info. ask anything you'd like to know. I'm MORE than happy to educate about turtles in general.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.