The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #361
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Hey, how would you guys feel about using the forum calendar to keep track of all this stuff? I mentioned it in the suggestions section of the forums and Krang said he is ok with updating the calendar for us, provided we post the dates we want to be added on a separate thread.

So, anyone up for it? I think it'd really help to keep track of everything that's coming out without having to dig your way through 6 different threads. It'd also drastically reduce the number of "when is X coming out?" questions. When I get some free time I'll start looking for stuff to add, but in the mean time, if anyone wants to have something added please post it over there. Though, maybe it'd be wiser to make a list here that we all can agree on and then post it in the other thread, in case someone got something wrong.
What's nice about this thread is that you can just see the first post and see what and when it's coming out. With the calendar you would have to go through each month to find when comics are coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
You can always just follow my blog and you'll be in the know...

...use the dates from my blog to update your calendar. However, I'll caution you...it's a lot of work keeping track of the ever-changing dates of the TMNT comics. The calendar will only be as good as the data on it. No sense in putting something like this together if it won't be updated on a weekly basis as I can guarantee they change weekly.
I just copy the dates from Rich's blog once a week. Sometimes I get lazy but the first post is pretty accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
^

Yeah, it'll be quite a bit of work, but I'd be nice to have a place where you can keep track of everything that's TMNT related.

Btw, I do use your blog to check up on dates, and to see if there is any variant cover that looks interesting enough to invest on. It's really helpful! Keep up the good job (:
Now if you plan on adding everything that might be a little different....

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #362
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
I feel dumb for not realizing until now that the first post was the one being updated with all the dates *facepalm*

On a separate note, the thing that bugs me about doing the calendar thing is the fact that the release dates are so volatile. I really don't wanna annoy the mods every couple days to make them change something :\
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #363
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
I feel dumb for not realizing until now that the first post was the one being updated with all the dates *facepalm*

On a separate note, the thing that bugs me about doing the calendar thing is the fact that the release dates are so volatile. I really don't wanna annoy the mods every couple days to make them change something :\
It's all good. If anything create a public calendar somewhere and share it with the world. One that you can edit and not have to contact an admin. I'd put a link on my site if you were to maintain something like that.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #364
Martin
Stone Warrior
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
Well I used to have such a calendar but I stopped updating it at some point. I could probably bring it up to speed and share it with anyone that's interested though.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #365
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 7: City Fall Part 2 has been added to amazon, to be released on March 4th, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures Volume 1 has been added to be released February 4th, 2014
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #366
Shedder
Hench Mutant
 
Shedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 297
Today

Is Tales TPB Vol 3 still coming out today?
I don't see a listing for it on Diamond
Any ideas when it's been moved too?
Thanks
Shedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #367
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Next week...Oct. 9
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #368
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Bummer that #27 got pushed back all the way to the 30th.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #369
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Diamond actually shows Nov. 6 for #27 but I went ahead and just moved it up a week on my blog to Oct. 30. Something tells me they have wrong intel...IDW hasn't yet missed the "one issue per month" of the ongoing series. It's been the final Wed. of every month for some time. Guess only time will tell though. I'll keep tabs on it.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #370
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,518
Ha, I dunno where that intel is from-- the jury is still out! If we can get the book done by Friday, it should be the last week of the month. But Mateus still has 4-5 pages to go... for the first time, it is indeed not looking good.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #371
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Ha, I dunno where that intel is from-- the jury is still out! If we can get the book done by Friday, it should be the last week of the month. But Mateus still has 4-5 pages to go... for the first time, it is indeed not looking good.
Uh oh...that's not good. You guys have kept a pretty good schedule with the ongoing.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #372
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
If it ain't late, it ain't Mirage!

Wait a sec...

__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #373
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Ha, I dunno where that intel is from-- the jury is still out! If we can get the book done by Friday, it should be the last week of the month. But Mateus still has 4-5 pages to go... for the first time, it is indeed not looking good.
Darn. Oh well. Does that mean he hasn't even started on #28?

How's Bebop and Rocksteady coming along?

Last edited by ToTheNines; 10-03-2013 at 06:18 AM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #374
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,518
Man, the issue isn't even LATE yet, and already people are comparing to Mirage??? Give us a LITTLE slack! (I know it's in jest, as am I)

But things look good, we've opened up another week at the printer through some fancy foot work.

Bebop and Rocksteady has been done for a while. Expect both it and #27 to come out 10/30, barring a printing/shipping snafu.

To answer the inevitable question: doesn't matter which is read first. In a perfect world, I envisioned #27 being read, then B & R, but it really doesn't matter. B & R takes place in between #25 and #27.

Mateus starts #28 next week.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #375
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Cool, thanks for the updates!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #376
Tazi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
Wow, for some reason, I thought that comics are finished 3-4 months before the actual printing and release. I guess I was wrong, my idea probably came from the preview covers, and the thing that are many music albums are finished many months before actual release.

About release delays... IDW simply can't compete with Mirage's v4 #32...

ouch.
__________________
Tazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #377
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Hey Master Splinter, just thought I'd leave this here. Looks like the Mutanimals are getting there series in these TPBs as well, based on the cover.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...tures+volume+6
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #378
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctt4lfecw View Post
Hey Master Splinter, just thought I'd leave this here. Looks like the Mutanimals are getting there series in these TPBs as well, based on the cover.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...tures+volume+6
And based on this info:
http://www.tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/blo...vol-6-tpb-idw/

Soooo excited! Thanks for listening IDW!
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #379
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
According to Things From Another World, New Animated Adventures is coming out on the 30th also.

http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/T...res-4___433798
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #380
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Hey Im curious are they going to release a second annual anytime soon????
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.