The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #361
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
http://idlehands1.blogspot.ru/2014/0...a-turtles.html
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:03 PM   #362
Pizzalover94
Foot Soldier
 
Pizzalover94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Alabama, USA
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
I hope we get to see photos of these soon.
Pizzalover94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #363
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
I know someone has pics of these. Can you send me a PM of them? I'm not gonna leak them or anything. Curiosity is just killing me.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #364
Agent 86
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 152
Interesting news about the 2014 live-action movie action figures.

The descriptions of the costumes for the four main turtles are particularly interesting. I'm keen to see how the turtles look both in action figure form and in the movie (since there could be differences between the two designs).

I wish there was a better description of the articulation of the turtles and Shredder. But, since there was a comment about April's poor articulation, it would appear that the articulation for the other figures was decent.

And it would be great if the scale was clarified. I wonder if they'll be closer to the new Nick line or the updated Classics line of action figures.

It's great that they appear to be making ALL of the major characters from the movie in the first assortment/s of action figures. No sighting of a "battle van/party wagon" is a little odd. I expected that to be released.

Last edited by Agent 86; 01-02-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Agent 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #365
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
From what I gather, wave 2 will have the van, Vernon, Undisclosed mutant(s), and turtle variants (undercover).
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:19 PM   #366
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
They did a party van. And a sewer lair would be nice.
**cough...cough...** Technodrome
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:10 AM   #367
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
Interesting news about the 2014 live-action movie action figures.

The descriptions of the costumes for the four main turtles are particularly interesting. I'm keen to see how the turtles look both in action figure form and in the movie (since there could be differences between the two designs).

I wish there was a better description of the articulation of the turtles and Shredder. But, since there was a comment about April's poor articulation, it would appear that the articulation for the other figures was decent.

And it would be great if the scale was clarified. I wonder if they'll be closer to the new Nick line or the updated Classics line of action figures.

It's great that they appear to be making ALL of the major characters from the movie in the first assortment/s of action figures. No sighting of a "battle van/party wagon" is a little odd. I expected that to be released.
Give me these NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Cowabunga
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #368
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Why do you spoiler "Cowabunga" at the end of every post you make? Just put it in a sig for Gods sake.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #369
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Why do you spoiler "Cowabunga" at the end of every post you make? Just put it in a sig for Gods sake.
Maybe I want to.
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #370
LittleBlueHero
Foot Soldier
 
LittleBlueHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Posts: 112
Personally I like that they are going to look a little different than usual. I just hope it isn't too far gone. Mikey with a hoody and pucca shells sounds awesome and terrible all at the same time.

Shredder scares me the most though. If this movie fits into the continuity the last time we saw him he was mutated, so maybe the costume is supposed to reflect that? Who knows, but I would hate to see shredder with any kind of motorized blade on his arm. However I like the idea of a bladed cape he uses as a weapon.
__________________
LittleBlueHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:07 AM   #371
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by okstpsy View Post
I know someone has pics of these. Can you send me a PM of them? I'm not gonna leak them or anything. Curiosity is just killing me.
Same send me a message if you have a photo. Please. PLEASE

Spoiler:
Cowabunga
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #372
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by the turtle terminator View Post
same send me a message if you have a photo. Please. please

Spoiler:
cowabunga
same please send me a pic someone!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #373
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
If there was access to a picture now it would've already been posted.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #374
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Looks like my wallet is going to be taking a beating this year! haha So many figures to look forward to in the animated series and now these. I wonder what the price per figure will be for the movie figs?
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #375
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
The Descriptions kinda remind me of their Out of the shadows look.
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #376
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueHero View Post
Shredder scares me the most though. If this movie fits into the continuity the last time we saw him he was mutated, so maybe the costume is supposed to reflect that? Who knows, but I would hate to see shredder with any kind of motorized blade on his arm. However I like the idea of a bladed cape he uses as a weapon.
There is NO connection between this abomination and the original movies, other than the names of some of the characters. I don't know why some of you guys keep thinking that - this new movie is a total reboot of the cinematic continuity.
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #377
Cudley The Cowlick
Random Punk
 
Cudley The Cowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: US
Posts: 47
I'm trying to stay as open minded about this project as possible. Based on the descriptions these sound like they have serious potential, although the loin cloth and Shredder sound iffy.
Cudley The Cowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:30 PM   #378
Colonel Schrader
Hench Mutant
 
Colonel Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
why is it so hard to get a decent Megan Fox figure?? Transformers couldn't do it.. and now this guy says it doesn't look like her.
Colonel Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #379
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Royalty fees perhaps?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #380
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Royalty fees perhaps?
Playmates refusing to put more than 5 points of articulation, then blaming poor sales on the old "boys don't buy toys of girls" excuse?
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.