The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #3961
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Pretty sure I read 11AM EST somewhere...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #3962
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Pretty sure I read 11AM EST somewhere...
You read it every where lol.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #3963
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 255
Think we'll see stone warriors or Neutrinos?
Utromshredderhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #3964
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Seeing as how General Traang is confirmed, it's likely we will see stone warriors. As for Netrinos, that seems unlikely.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #3965
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
Think we'll see stone warriors or Neutrinos?
Please,please no Neutrinos..
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #3966
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
These screen caps made me laugh, so I thought I would share them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leoraphcraz.jpg (65.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg mikeynunchck.jpg (98.1 KB, 54 views)
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #3967
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I really like the one with Leo and Raph.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #3968
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I wonder if Mikey having the most talent will stay true throughout the show.

Also, I've never seen nunchucks held that way before. Neat.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #3969
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I wonder if Mikey having the most talent will stay true throughout the show.

Also, I've never seen nunchucks held that way before. Neat.
I hope so. That's always been an interesting aspect of Mikey's character.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:24 AM   #3970
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Awesome Baxter!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #3971
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Second comic is up on Nick.com:
http://www.nick.com/shows/ninja-turt...es-comics.html
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #3972
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Yay Imma watchi it!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:14 PM   #3973
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
These things arent long enough! I want more!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #3974
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Oh Leo.. you Trekkie you...
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #3975
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
I find it interesting how Leo's desire to be a great hero like his fictional idol is actually his handicap.

...

Maybe thats where my life went wrong.
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #3976
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Okay. The first thing I heard about the Space Heroes thing, I honestly thought it was a funny and creative idea. It's still funny, but is there anyone here who gets annoyed with it? I mean, does this give a sense of likeability to the charascter of Leonardo? What did you think of him in that comic?
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #3977
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Okay. The first thing I heard about the Space Heroes thing, I honestly thought it was a funny and creative idea. It's still funny, but is there anyone here who gets annoyed with it? I mean, does this give a sense of likeability to the charascter of Leonardo? What did you think of him in that comic?
hero with a hero could be bad I hope they hurry and do an episode where he meets captain ryan and he turns out to be a total douche bag.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #3978
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
hero with a hero could be bad I hope they hurry and do an episode where he meets captain ryan and he turns out to be a total douche bag.
Ah yes, the ultimate in cliché writing.
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #3979
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
I just don't want to think this is what had JoeGro thinking that Leo was portrayed as goofy. He's still my favorite turtle.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #3980
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAAATE View Post
All those pics of black men and not one woman?

This thread is totally misogynistic.



Unbelievable!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Yay Imma watchi it!
First time I read that, I thought you said "Irma watched it". Dang my failing eyesight.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.