The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2002, 05:00 PM   #21
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well it takes no talent to rip the sound track fom episodes, everyone can do it, but it's about whos willing to do so.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 05:22 PM   #22
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Just take all the fun out of the argument, why don't you?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 05:32 PM   #23
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Heh
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 04:22 AM   #24
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Well actually you can get like 6 eps or so but that's about it, don't expect to get all 193 eps...or the movies...or the soundtracks...or the behind the shells special...or the comic scans...or the toys commercials...
But the tmnt movies should be in kazaa, there are lots of movies in there already
Question: are the second and third movie encoded somewhere? I've only found the first one...


Edit: Wohoo! I'm not a Junior Member anymore!
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 04:29 AM   #25
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
I see "Deathknight" nowhere on the credits...
He's credited in the sounds section as Andrew Morgan. I usually credit people by their real names unless either I don't know it or they tell me a name they would rather be credited as.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:50 AM   #26
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
In that case, change mine to Brent Haskins if you can...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 08:54 PM   #27
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
My sound clips were a lot better before the quality was lowered... since I know have line-in working I can capture the sound directly from my tv.... still I have tons of sound files that I never sent in cause I just got bored of it.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 09:40 PM   #28
the_minimizer
Foot Soldier
 
the_minimizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 230
re:

I think the Rat King and Big Louis were some good villains. Tempestra was another one.
the_minimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 09:50 PM   #29
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
That was random...
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 10:50 PM   #30
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Well actually you can get like 6 eps or so but that's about it, don't expect to get all 193 eps...or the movies...or the soundtracks...or the behind the shells special...or the comic scans...or the toys commercials...
But the tmnt movies should be in kazaa, there are lots of movies in there already
Question: are the second and third movie encoded somewhere? I've only found the first one...


Edit: Wohoo! I'm not a Junior Member anymore!
Yep both movies were encoded various times.
The second movie first was encoded from vhs it was around 200 and something mb in wmv format , it was encoded by emu-person or whatever he wants to call himself now then it was encoded directly from tv by...meh i don't remember his nickname, in vcd format around 800 mb, and last rip of that movie i know of was the dvd rip which is 700 mb in avi format...i had the emu-person version but i deleted it because i got the 800 mb tv rip version, and i never downloaded the dvd rip because the tv rip was so good i thought it was pointless.
The third movie was encoded 2 times that i know of, first in vhs rip by emu-person it's around 200 mb, and then a dvd rip version was ripped by #disneymovies @ dalnet in vcd format, but i haven't seen that one so i have no idea how big it is in mbs.
I only have the vhs-rip version that looks like crap, i've yet to find the dvd rip one
Oh and congrats, yer not a junior member anymore
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 01:44 AM   #31
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
In that case, change mine to Brent Haskins if you can...
No problem, I changed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathknight
My sound clips were a lot better before the quality was lowered... since I know have line-in working I can capture the sound directly from my tv....
Actually, the quality wasn't lowered that much. It was only converted to IMA ADPCM to cut the filesize in half. Here's a comparison of the original PCM versions of a few clips and the IMA ADPCM versions that I use on the site.
Quote:
still I have tons of sound files that I never sent in cause I just got bored of it.
Well, if you or Reznorite ever feel like sending some more clips in, I'd be glad to host them! I can receive attachments of up to 5MB (at my krang account, but not my webmaster account), so you can send many of them at once (or, you could zip them and send even more).
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 09:36 AM   #32
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
AHA!!!!! I never thought of that before!

Now, if only schoolwork didn't get in the way, you'd have them already...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.