The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #21
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx
That's the whole thing. If they were set even and the DBZ guys didn't have power levels and all this other crap I think the turtles could beat any of them easily. They don't train their strength they train their power levels. Atleast that's what I remember when I watched. Stuff I kinda wish I didn't know -_-
I still don't think the turtles could stand a chance against DBZ characters. Hell, when Goku was a kid. He could take bullets and that was WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before he started using energy attacks and turning into a super saiyan.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 10:21 PM   #22
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchistguy
I still don't think the turtles could stand a chance against DBZ characters. Hell, when Goku was a kid. He could take bullets and that was WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY before he started using energy attacks and turning into a super saiyan.

Well, that's because Goku had a fairly high power level even back then for a kid. power levels not only effect how strong your ki blasts are, but also how generaly strong, physicaly tough, and fast you are too.

Like I said before, had the TMNT been from the Dragonball universe, they would have extraordinary high power levels too. That plus their ninjutsu training (suped up in the DB world), they would kick all the Z warriors' butts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #23
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,372
http://www.photodump.com/direct/Zarius/image.jpg
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #24
IceFlash78
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 302
Now Zarius.. let's be fair...

Which Batman incarnation are we talking about here?

I'm assuming you mean the Adam West incarnation, since you spoke so highly of it when the technodrome forums was down...

and in that case, the TMNT would kick Batman's butt down to next tuesday! *POW!*
IceFlash78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:47 AM   #25
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
TMNT vs Naruto: The TMNT would easily dominate Naruto, Saske, and Saruka. But Kakashi they would have problems with. But I think afrte a long fought battle(and maybe some assistance from Splinter) The TMNT would prevail.

TMNT vs DBZ: See previous post

TMNT vs Teen Titans: That would be intresting. But I think TMNT have this one too. Leo could take Robin in a fight, Mikey and BB would be tough seeing as how they both lack focus, but Mike's a BattleNexus Champion(granted he did get there after a couple of lucky breaks), and I think Cyborg would be beaten handily if Don could get to his controls, which he could with some help from Raph and Mikey. Ant I think by combining their efforts and splitting their focus, Starfire and Raven would be beaten. Raven is the real trouble on the count of her powers.

TMNT vs Mugen and Jin: Mugen and Jin, their way too skilled for the TMNT to take now.

What I would really like too see though would be:

The TMNT vs The Street Sharks. That would rock.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 03:13 AM   #26
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky
Rob van Dam would win. Rob van Dam is better than anyone.

GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:45 AM   #27
NightwatchersOnlygirl
Stone Warrior
 
NightwatchersOnlygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
They should fight the Power Rangers
__________________
Nightwatcher is taken by me,NightwatchersOnlyGirl
Nightwatcher Is my boyfriend.
I love "My" Nightwatcher
Nightwatcher can put his boots under my bed anytime
Nightwatcher loves me!
NW 4 EVER
NW is Mine
NW is so sexy
Forever Nightwatcher's....
NightwatchersOnlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 01:31 PM   #28
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFlash78
I'm assuming you mean the Adam West incarnation, since you spoke so highly of it when the technodrome forums was down...

and in that case, the TMNT would kick Batman's butt down to next tuesday! *POW!*
Hardly. He'd have Bat-Turtle repellant.

And did that strip panel look like Adam West?
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 01:37 PM   #29
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I"m gonna get nailed for this...

I dunno, I don't think i can see the TMNT being defeated by This guy...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 05:44 PM   #30
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphsgirl
They should fight the Power Rangers
They did, in a WWWF Grudge Match. TMNT pwnd 'em.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #31
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
They did, in a WWWF Grudge Match. TMNT pwnd 'em.
LOL! I remember that...

They also whooped Power Ranger ass @ Newgrounds. Proof is right here.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:17 PM   #32
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
LOL! I remember that...

They also whooped Power Ranger ass @ Newgrounds. Proof is right here.
YES!! That bloody rocks! Thank you so much for the link! TMNT totally OWNS!!

"Let's kick shell!"


Splinter totally cracks me up!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:37 PM   #33
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
LOL! "Yes, I am magic. Quiet you!"

HAHA! Whoever made that flash is a pure genius.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #34
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokhan
i know someone knows about naruto here its a martial arts anime they practice ninjitsu also
To call what they do on Naruto as 'ninjutsu' is an insult to all things good and holy in the universe.

That being said, if the TMNT fought like they did during the Battle Nexus episodes, my money would be on them clobbering the Naruto kiddies. If we're talking Mirage TMNT here, it'd be no contest --- only difference would be the Turtles would likely spill a bit more blood in the process.

As for the DBZ guys, it depends entirely on what point in the series you're talking about --- as well as whether the TMNT get 'ki powers' if they fight in a DBZ setting.

Laterz.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:05 PM   #35
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I think Leonardo might just be able to tape into the power of ki...he's the most mental in his aproach to ninjitsu. he could probably manipulate that energy.
Traditionally, creativity is a sign of attunement to ki within Japanese budo. Not perfectionism and seriousness. If anything, Leo would have one of the hardest times of the four in attuning to ki. Next to, perhaps, Raph.

My money would be on Mikey picking up that kinda stuff the quickest. He is also the most physically talented, so it'd come that much easier to him.

Laterz.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:11 PM   #36
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
TMNT vs Mugen and Jin: Mugen and Jin, their way too skilled for the TMNT to take now.
I don't really see anything out of Mugen and Jin as being fantastically 'too skilled'. But, maybe I have different standards than most.

My money would be on the TMNT based on the fact that its four-on-two, the Turtles all have natural body armor, and Mugen and Jin would be just as likely to kill each other as to kill the TMNT.

If it was Mirage TMNT, again, no contest. They'd kill the Samurai Champloo fellahs within seconds.

Laterz.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:12 PM   #37
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
LOL! I remember that...

They also whooped Power Ranger ass @ Newgrounds. Proof is right here.

That totally kicked ass.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.