The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2005, 08:35 PM   #21
DIrishB
Thug
 
DIrishB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jensen Beach, FL
Posts: 53
Added next week's episode called "Samurai Tourist", according to the tvguide.com website.
DIrishB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:07 PM   #22
DIrishB
Thug
 
DIrishB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jensen Beach, FL
Posts: 53
well I've been trying to edit the first post to update the timeline with the newest episode (The Ancient One), but I keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error message. I'm not sure what that means, but I sent an email to the admin about it so hopefully they'll look into it.
DIrishB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.