The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2002, 05:40 PM   #21
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Oh yeah, so serious...
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:45 PM   #22
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
haha
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!!
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:52 PM   #23
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Uh oh, youre starting to act more like Splinter than I do!

As Splinter said," Practice harder!" or "I shall have to apply Kung Pow"

~2nd movie and 'Cowabunga,shreadhead'



(getting back to subject) i really like Dawnatello's website:
http://www.undermanhattan.com/dawnatello

and Greenwillow's Tmnt Lair:
http://www.behindthemasks.com/greenwillow/directory.htm
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:58 PM   #24
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
Im so dumb! I forgot about Dawnatellos!
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!!
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:59 PM   #25
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
Quote:
Oh yeah, so serious...
hehe, im serious enough to get a job and not bum around
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 05:59 PM   #26
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
hmmm....
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:00 PM   #27
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
I suggest you make him do 50 flips master kali...
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!!
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:02 PM   #28
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
i have three stories hosted on her site, so i always like to visit it. *hint hint*

Greenwillow's site is Really good. She has some awesome stories and pictures too.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:03 PM   #29
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
50 flips! come on man thats a bit hard. Can i cheat like mike did in movie 2 ?
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:05 PM   #30
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I'm lost now.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:07 PM   #31
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
LOL! Master Kali says ten flips, no cheating.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:08 PM   #32
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
No you can't cheat! Mike was caught cheatin and you'll have to do it all over again. Mater Kali, you should watch his cheater! LoL
__________________
Go ninja Go ninja GO!!!
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:17 PM   #33
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
if these bloody rats would stop following me around i would easily be able to do ten, but they aren't, so i don't have any room
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 04:12 AM   #34
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
anyway im king, so you'll obey only me.
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 08:43 AM   #35
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I'm sure you were addressing the rats, right, your lowness? (Get it? Ratking, sewers, never mind. *sigh*)
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 06:43 PM   #36
Mutant Brett
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brockton Massachusetts
Posts: 142
haha! I get it. Im not a rat so i dont have to obey you! LoL
Mutant Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 03:22 AM   #37
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
yes but you have the mentality of a rat, so you do have to obey me
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 08:41 AM   #38
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Oh. Well, anyone up for a rebellion?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 10:50 AM   #39
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Quote:
On 2002-01-28 16:48, Kali wrote:
Well, most of the NC-17 fics were hosted at Renet's House of Insanity, and that's down. There are several on FanFiction.net, which recently did an overhaul so now all the addresses need to be changed. (To HT: Yep, you need to change ALL the links to FF.net stories.)
Awww man! I have to update ALL the FF related fics now too? *sai*

Thanks for telling me that Kali! Really! I would have never known (since I only have time to really keep the Archive in order during the summer when I don't have classes to mess with). That, and the work compuer I used to do web site stuff on is STILL down.

But yeah, I changed the NC-17 fics on Mistress Renets' site to the Behind the Masks link until they can get the story's up. There are still some NC-17 fics available. Like Blurred Edges, Forces of Yin and Yang, and those on the FanFic site to name a few.

But, heh... I still have to FTP those changes to FC still... ran out of time yesterday.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 10:58 AM   #40
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
And to get you guys BACK on topic...

I like the official TMNT Mirage site (of course) and the Blast from the Past section Laird has. You should also check out AC Farley's Altered Earth site... he has some cool artwork from the Mirage covers up there too.

As far as Fansites go, I used to like UnderManhattan and Dawn's site... but now they hardly update as much, and then Tokka's and Kim Garvin's sites are down. Daveb2's grafics and Kim Garvin's fics were so original. (Kim's fics were the first TMNT ones I ever read and loved!)

So... I move on and find myself wowed by the techy awesomness displayed in many of the Lord of the Rings sites. Oohhh... I almost forgot! Javvi's TMNT art site! Very excellent (especially with Aig's TMNT art... her Dragonytes site is also a good art hang out)

I also hope my still in utterly bad need of being updated TMNT part of my site will rock for many once I get that revised. I have so many things I like to get up there... *sai*


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HorseTechie on 2002-01-31 13:06 ]</font>
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.