The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2003, 09:14 AM   #21
donatedo
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 44
whats the name?
donatedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 04:07 PM   #22
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
what does it take to at least get invited into tmnt-episodes ???
Well you have to serve, but you don't need to, as #tmnt-files is open to the public
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatedo
whats the name?
The name of what?
The channel?
The server?
My dog?
AHHHHHH!
...?
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 01:10 PM   #23
Brothaman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 20
I hate to be annoying & if I don't get it... this will be my last post & reply in asking this but.I am like stuck.I have Mirc32 but I don't know where to go for this.If someone who has the patience... could someone walk me through this step by step?? Thanx .
Brothaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 01:13 PM   #24
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Just type /server -m irc.irc-chat.net to the command line. then /join #TMNT-files .

Thats it.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 01:14 PM   #25
Brothaman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 20
THANX!! I feel so dumb!!LOL
Brothaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #26
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I was new to irc once too...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 03:39 PM   #27
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
I was new to irc once too...
Weren't we all
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 11:45 PM   #28
Opticon143
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 46
*in a nostalgic tone*
Ah, yes, the good old days of being a noob...it's been almost a year since i found the good old tmnt-files website....good time, good times
*end nostalgic tone*
__________________
Message from Opticon...blast from the fashion bomb...so helpless...guess what, you're outta time!
Opticon143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 02:41 AM   #29
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yah don't feel dumb brothaman, we've all been noobs once i do remember trying to figure out some fserver for the first time, and the guy explained it to me rather than banning me, yay!
I think i was trying to get the tomb raider movie or whatever...
'Donatedo'...is that like daphael?
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.