The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2003, 06:07 PM   #21
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker
February 8th: the debut of the new TMNT show AND my Bday...does it get any better?
WHAT ARE THE ODDS??????

And no, it doesn't get any better
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:31 PM   #22
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Beaker, that's gotta be very exciting for ya! Feb. 8th is also the day of my one year anniversary here at the Technodrome. Of course, as much as I love the Technodrome, I'm very excited about the new 'toon.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:37 PM   #23
beaker
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Beaker, that's gotta be very exciting for ya! Feb. 8th is also the day of my one year anniversary here at the Technodrome. Of course, as much as I love the Technodrome, I'm very excited about the new 'toon.
Oh indeed! Kind of neat to have my bday on a Saturday...hopefully that means folks will actually show up to my bday party. But yeah Im really happy with Fox. Sure those Fox Box shows suck like nobody's business...but between the new TMNT show and the upcoming 'edgy' Fox return of the Muppet Show I am very happy with them. So yes, very excited! I havent been this excited about watching TMNT on tv since the days of Double Dragon and Depeche Mode!
__________________
.:\\.:beaker:.//:.
let the 80's entropy begin!
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:41 PM   #24
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Double Dragon! I loved the videogames. Brings back tons o' memories.

Yeah, Fox Box's current line-up isn't all that great. The only shows I find decent are Kirby and Muscle (though I know many people hate those as well). Eh... With TMNT on board, however, I'm sure Fox Box will become much better.

Waitasec, diddya say that the Muppets are coming back to Fox?! I loved the Muppet Show!! When? When?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:46 PM   #25
beaker
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Double Dragon! I loved the videogames. Brings back tons o' memories.

Yeah, Fox Box's current line-up isn't all that great. The only shows I find decent are Kirby and Muscle (though I know many people hate those as well). Eh... With TMNT on board, however, I'm sure Fox Box will become much better.

Waitasec, diddya say that the Muppets are coming back to Fox?! I loved the Muppet Show!! When? When?
Yeah, I really couldnt sit throught the inaugural Fox Box day. I just kept thinking to myself, out of all these new shows...why is TMNT the only one that trys to do something different? Im really not to fond of the cheap kiddy anime, as it has got to be the sole reason people bag on anime.

Yes, so excited about TMNT.

And yes...the Muppets are back!(well they never went away, but have their proper return soon) It's sad how people view the Muppets as some kiddy nostalgia thing. Did anybody see that Very Muppet Xmas film on NBC on Thanksgiving Weekend? Youve never seen so much inuendo and offbeat satire in a Muppet production. So yes...

this Summer/Fall on Fox, a brand new edgy and audacious Muppet Show will debut. Starring Kermit, Pepe(gotta love PEPE!), gonzo, Piggy, Fozzie, Beaker, Animal and a slew of new characters. So between Farscape and this new show I think the Muppets and Jim Henson Company will finally get the respect they deserve.
__________________
.:\\.:beaker:.//:.
let the 80's entropy begin!
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:56 PM   #26
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh COOLNESS! I'm looking forward to a new Muppet show. The old one always had me laughing. And no, I missed the Muppets Christmas special.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.