The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #21
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
I love you to goof bag
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #22
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
This isn't good - I'm starting to get addicted to these dialogs. I LOVE YOU! Will there be more tidbits up? Say yes! Pretty please?
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #23
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Cease your drooling, of course there will be more. Thanks to the charming Mr Sewer Bull I have many ideas waiting to be typed up.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:08 AM   #24
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Oh, you're too kind, Spawny - but I didn't do anything that special to be officially credited with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPirateBunny View Post
Just when I think I can't love you more....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garou View Post
I LOVE YOU!
Ahem.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:47 AM   #25
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
hehe spawny your a good artist and writer and i love you for it sorry had to add something hehe
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #26
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Artist?

Yeah, I can draw real good and I intend to make a career out of that, but I haven't submitted a single peice of art work.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #27
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
hehe sorry anywho im looking forward to reading the webcomic ok
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #28
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Sorry this is so late. Oh wait, I'm not on any kind of dead line. Screw all of you. Now sit down, shut up, and enjoy.

TurtleTitan42: hey bro

Terrorpin: Hi Mikey.

TurtleTitan42: waz up

Terrorpin: Not much. Just chilling out down here in the lair.

TurtleTitan42: arnt we invntive

Terrorpin: Hey, I just got Leo to go to sleep. I’m not exactly feeling like running a marathon.

TurtleTitan42: He ok?

Terrorpin: He stopped throwing up. That sandwich really did a number on him.

TurtleTitan42:

Terrorpin: It’s okay. He probably shouldn’t have trained so hard after you gave him a forth helping.

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: I sent him to bed after I checked him out. If it makes you feel any better his pupils actually focused this time.

TurtleTitan42: u sent HIM 2 bd?

Terrorpin: Not without a fight.

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: How’s Shadow?

TurtleTitatn42: shes in the bathrom ight now

Terrorpin: ?

TurtleTitan42: when u got 2 go u ogt 2 go

Terrorpin: Charming. So how’s the apartment?

TurtleTitan42: awsm

Terrorpin: You sound proofed it or something, right?

TurtleTitan42: ya

Terrorpin: How long did that take?

TurtleTitan42: TOOLOOOOONNNGGG!!!1!

Terrorpin: Curse Ikea.

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: Have you seen where Raph moved into? The church spire close to Hell’s Kitchen?

TurtleTitan42:http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/gargoyle.jpg

Terrorpin: What the hell is that?

TurtleTitan42: he cals it bruce.

Terrorpin: It looks more like Bill Gates. It’s got that whole ‘Give me your soul!’ thing going on.

TurtleTitan42: lolololol

Terrorpin: Lot of l33t you got going on there.

TurtleTitan42:hellz yeah!!!

Terrorpin: Why did you post that again?

TurtleTitan42: its in hs tower!

Terrorpin: Seriously?

TurtleTitan42:yah

Terrorpin: Of course it is. Only Raph could go to sleep with that thing.

TurtleTitan42:lol whn do u think teh wedding is

Terrorpin: I always imagined him getting married on a hilltop.

TurtleTitan42: whos th bride

Terrorpin: He hasn’t decided yet.

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: Personally I’d go for David Schwimmer. He’s handsome in an ugly sort of way.

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: Again with the l33t.

TurtleTitan42: ya

Terrorpin: So in the half hour or so it took you to misspell every third word in the English language, have you noticed that your niece, who’s parents placed her in your care, seems to have spent a good half of this conversation in the bathroom?

TurtleTitan42: Dude she came otu a whle ago Shes hungry

Terrorpin: Isn’t nature wonderful?

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: So are you going to feed her or what?

TurtleTitan42: MFPS

Terrorpin: You cannot be serious.

TurtleTitan42: am 2

Terrorpin: For God’s sake, keep her away from any and all areas with above room temperature. For all we know, she may explode.

TurtleTitan42: it not that bad

Terrorpin: What do you put on it again?

TurtleTitan42: pickles mustard coleslaw peanutbuter on pizza

Terrorpin: In a sandwich.

TurtleTitan42: yah

Terrorpin: Ignoring the possibility of all that dissolving into a mass of fat that could clog her arteries and prevent her heart from functioning thus leading to her untimely demise, lets consider the possibility of it expanding in an environment where the temperature is sufficient to cause a chemical reaction capable of liquefying it enough that it eventually spreads throughout her body like solid helium, inflating her like a blood pumping water balloon and bursting as graphically as that imagery suggests.

TurtleTitan42:

Terrorpin: Mike, I put it under my desk lamp and it ate my microscope!

TurtleTitan42: did not!

Terrorpin: Ever spend a full day trying to stop a work bench covered it what used to be peanut butter and cheese evaporating, solidifying and liquefying all at the same time?

TurtleTitan42: ur exaggerating

Terrorpin: Your right. First it liquefied very slowly and I had to stop it eating through the floor. Then it solidified and the floor almost evaporated.

TurtleTitan42: c?
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #29
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Terrorpin: I’m mad at you again.

TurtleTitan42:

Terrorpin: You’ve created a monster.

TurtleTitan42:

Terrorpin: Actually the chemistry possibilities are fascinating. I was talking about the name.

TurtleTitan42: ?

Terrorpin: I mean giving it the abbreviation MFPS. What were you thinking?

TurtleTitan42: agent of shield wsnt avilable

Terrorpin: Well what with Civil War and all…

TurtleTitan42: lol

Terrorpin: Seriously, that thing scares me. Chemistry possibilities. Coming up with theories about death by internal expansion isn’t pleasant. I’m surprised I’m not dead now. I keep expecting to buckle under the pressure just like poor Leo.

TurtleTitan42: thas because u had 2

Terrorpin: Three. I still have one frozen in my samples draw. Wrapped in lead.

TurtleTitan42: im only going 2 give her some small pieces and spaghetti

Terrorpin: Her eyes will be hitting the moon.

TurtleTitan42:

Terrorpin: Promise me you won’t leave any of that stuff laying around in April and Casey’s fridge. I want a blood oath. Right now.

TurtleTitan42: its not lke thers an extradementional gateway in ther with bad cgi ghost things wating to come out

Terrorpin: We’ve all seen what Casey eats. There very well could be.
TurtleTitan42: so u should probably bld some stuff for us 2 catch them with

Terrorpin: I have no where near the recourses for that. Besides, do you want an unlicensed nuclear reactor on your back?

TurtleTiatn42: sht up Dickless.

Terrorpin: Speaking of which, are you showing anything other than that movie tonight? Ghost Busters 2 maybe?

TurtleTitan42: GB 2 sucked

Terrorpin: You only say that because it renders The Real Ghost Busters out of continuity.

TurtleTitan42: it was used fr eXtreme gb which really sucked

Terrorpin: True. But that’s not it’s fault. They didn’t know that atrocity would happen when they made it.

TurtleTitan42: Still sucked.

Terrorpin: At least it had a decent voice actor cast.

TurtleTitan42: Frank welker>them

Terrorpin: Yeah, but think about it. Maurice LaMarche, Jason Marsden and Rino Romano. That’s three top quality voice actors right there. And Christine Cavanaugh now I think about it.

TurtleTitan42: no it ws Pat Musick

Terrorpin: You sure about that?

TurtleTitan42: always

Terrorpin: Okay, but I still stand by my point; it had a great cast.

TurtleTitan42: I gess

Terrorpin: Speaking of Romano, just checked the clock. Might want to tune into Cartoon Network. The Batman’s coming on soon.

TurtleTitan42: Kevin coneroy>him

Terrorpin: Way to sound like every BTAS purist out there. It’ a definition of the character and you know it could be a hell of a lot worse. Besides, you’re the anime nut and you loved Jackie Chan Adventures.

TurtleTitan42: VC isn’t that grat though. He made a better spiderman hell, teh best spiderman

Terrorpin: Better than Maguire, yeah.

TurtleTitan42: now whoos being a purist?

Terrorpin: Well just once it would be nice to see at least one adaptation where Gwen is the love interest.

TurtleTitan42: if u dont like teh spidey movies u don’t gt 2 b**** about batman 2 me or my cooking

Terrorpin: Okay, but first we make a deal.

TurtleTitan42: name it malebolgia

Terrorpin: I back off, and you stop typing like your three years old.

TurtleTitan42: You are no fun anymore, you know that don’t you?

Terrorpin: A genius can only take so much.

TurtleTitan42: And only a genius would b**** about using l33t when typing fast.

Terrorpin: So I let you butcher the English language, while neglecting to feed your niece?

TurtleTitan42: Our niece. If your playing the good uncle here, you wouldn’t have me on this thing while she’s starving. And dinners in the oven by the way.

Terrorpin: Sorry. It just dosen’t take much for us to start going on about all this cool stuff, and you are supposed to be taking care of her.

TurtleTitan42: Then how about instead of looking over my shoulder, from cyber space rather than real life, and trust me to do it instead of coming in here and getting on my case about how fast I type so you look smarter by comparison?

Terrorpin: Ever think it’s your own fault people think about you that way?

TurtleTitan42: Ever think it’s stuff like nitpicking over my intelligence and my responsibilities that makes people think about the you the way they do.

Terrorpin: It’s more than that. It’s about taking you seriously. And I can’t do that if your typing like this when I know your just pulling this gag to stereotype me as much as your stereotyping yourself.

TurtleTitan42:You know me better than that.

Terrorpin: And you know me better than that.

TurtleTitan42: Yeah. I do. We really need to stop keeping stuff like that in.

Terrorpin: Yeah.

TurtleTitan42:Leo did, and look what happened to him.

Terrorpin: It’s not really the same thing.

TurtleTitan42: Same principle.

Terrorpin: Oh yeah, because, lets see now, he’s got diorea.

TurtleTitan42: Because he tried to keep too much stuff in.

Terrorpin: That is more disgusting than what 4Kids did to One Piece.

TurtelTitan42: Speaking of which, dinner’s ready.

Terrorpin: That’s worse.

TurtleTitan42: Ain’t I a stinker?

Terrorpin: Right now, Leo certainly is.

TurtleTitan42:Why Donatello, I didn’t know you had it in you. Hey, while he’s kind of out of it and still recovering, have you thought about maybe, I don’t know, slipping a couple of post hypnotic about a certain green machine in there?

Terrorpin: Mike, the guys sick. No way. And not just because it’s wrong. He’s started mumbling in his sleep. For all I know, he’d wake up and claw my face off.

TurtleTitan42: That’s just to show you that he really cares. Serves him right for dising, then eating my cooking.

Terrorpin: So are you are enacting some kind of karmic revenge against Leo by giving him diorea?

TurtleTitan42: Yeah, beware my power, Green Lantern’s light. When you eat an MFPS, it is an unspoken agreement, a line you do not cross…kind of like saying your not going to judge, then going ahead with that anyway.

Terrorpin: So is this the part where I beg for mercy?

TurtlTitan42: Nope. Since I honoured my end of the bargain, you’ve got to make upfor breaking yours with something better.

Terrorpin: Name it Malebolgia.

TurtleTiatan42: You type in l33t next time around.

Terrorpin: Your screwing with my head, aren’t you?

TurtleTitan42:who meJ

Terrorpin: At last, a worthy opponent!

TurtleTitan42: luv u
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:36 AM   #30
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Really good stuff, it has a nice flow to it and I like how your tieing in alot of the prevoius discussion. Keep it up Spawn Guy!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #31
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Wahwahweewah. Great success!

I envy your talents, youngster. Not only can you create interesting and vivavious dialogues but also you are able to employ completely different styles of register, typical for the portrayed beings.

Woody Allen would be proud of you.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #32
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
good job spawn
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #33
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
<333333333
__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #34
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
*drowns Bunny in the swimming pool*

__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #35
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Sorry this is so late. Had to fish a drowned rabbit out of my swimming pool.

“Oh Goooooooood…!”

Hey.

“Raph?”

Its not the amazing Spinach man.

“I didn’t hear you come in…”

No you didn’t. Ninja.

“Oh. Right. Uh oh…urraghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Urp!”

Nice colour scheme.

“God…been doing that ever since Mikey gave me that stupid thing…”

Stupid sandwich, stupid you.

“Oh thanks a bunch.”

Welcome.

“So what did you want?”

To know.

“To know…what?”

Just to know.

“Okay…”

What is what?

“What?”

What. What is what?

“Wha…what? What is what? What do you…what kind of…that’s a…strange question.”

What is what?

“Uh…a noun I think.”

How is what?

“What?”

No, how.

“Raph…I’m sick. Talk to Don or read a book or something. I can’t do this right now.”

Can be what.

“Wh…I’m not saying it again.”

Can’t tell.

“Guess not.”

Can be.

“Huh? Yeah, if you want to get philosophical I can…be. If that’s what you mean.”

Just be how.

“Raph…what are you…uh oh…gurrrrrah!”

Scarf of ham.

“Peanut butter I think, but yeah. Damn…head feels more screwed up than it did before…”

Scared.

“I am not!”

Not being mature like Splinter would want.

“You’re one to talk.”

You’re sick.

“Obviously.”

You’re guilty.

“Huh?”

Guilty, guilty, guilty.

“Okay…what of exactly?”

Not focusing.

“Kind of hard when your stomach’s trying to relocate out the back way.”

Wouldn’t stop Splinter.

“Doubt that.”

Nothing stops Splinter.

“Heh, true. Ruughghhh….”
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:54 PM   #36
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Your making a mess.

“Good eyes.”

Hush little brewski, don’t spring a leak. Daddy wants to drink for at least a week.

"What?"

Peter Parker packed a punch of pickled peppers.

“What?”

Curiosity.

“Your not…huh?”

Learning.

“How to annoy me? Yes, yes you are.”

Reading. Learning. Growing. Question was wrong.

“What?”

You say that a lot don’t you?

“Only when I’m confused. Look, my head really hurts right now…”

And how did you end up like that?

“After I had a couple of those piazza sandwich things Mike was screwing around with. You should know. You were there. I threw up on your feet.”

Wrong question again.

“Then either pick the right one or leave me alone! I feel terrible!”

Know how you wouldn’t feel that way.

“Are you on some kind of quiz show kick? Get out!”

Scared. Learning. Scared to look and learn but not looking.

“Screw the riddles, what the hell are you on?”

Simplicity is intelligent idiocy.

“Very deep.”

Should send that into the Reader’s Digest.

“I don’t think they have a page for people like you. I thought hot head was your thing. How about giving your sick brother a break here?”

Not done digging.

“Well…dig somewhere else.”

You are open right now.

“I really don’t want to be. Although right now it feels like my heads about to split like an egg…God…”

Eggs grow things.

“Look at the big smart turtle.”

Did not grow. I want to. I want to be an I.

“You are very…you at the minute. Annoying. Can you leave?”

Still learning. Egg like minds.

“Is this part of the wrong question thing? Because my head feels like it’s got a runny knows and my stomach is just runny.”

Your egg hasn’t hatched the first answer yet.

“And what’s that? The whole how did I get this way thing?”

You know that.

“Question, or the answer?”

Both. How did you get that way?

“I don’t know.”

Liar liar, shells on fire!

“Will you stop being so immature!”

Make me!

“What the hell do you think I’m doing every time I tell you guys to get of your asses and actually act like ninjas?!”

All that yelling’s going to wake the baby.

“What baby…shuuuuuuuuaahhhghhh!”

See?

“You’re impossible!”

Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do?

“Take it up with God. Only he, if he exists, could possibly know why you are the way you are and what got you on this whole new weirdo kick.”

Hothead. Joker. Inventor. Is this not how things be?

“Hot he…are you talking about Mike and Don?”

Is that not what family is for?

“Raph, if you want me to bight, or to play, or whatever this is, can you slow down?”

Is family not for anger?

“What? No! Why would I think that?”

Family is for you to get mad at.

“Who told you that?”

Your egg did.

“My egg is seriously screwed up, and my brains are scrambled. What the hell are you talking about?”

Taste the same. Fear special with pancakes and scarf ham.

“Oh will you just go already!”

Getting angry, like Splinter would not want but that is what Raphael is for so that must be what Splinter is for.

“Wha…that makes no sense!”

It does to you. Are egg hatches that in scramble.

“My egg…brain…are you saying I think that?”

Deep down yes. You have looked. How did you get that way?

“Because…I let my guard down?”

And then what happened?

“Mike…”

Yes. Family was bad because big brother wasn’t there.

“You better have a damn good reason for this.”

Learning.

“Learning what? What the hell is worth putting me through this for?”

The right question.

“And what’s that?”

It is not what is what?, it is what am I?

“Other than hot headed, stubborn and annoying?”

Looking this way, yes.

“Raph…you’re my brother. That’s not what you’re for…”

Then what is function?

“Raph…I don’t know how you know that I get annoyed at you guys, and I do in this whole mess that’s supposed to be our lives, but that’s not what you’re for.”

Want function!

“Raph, I might think you get annoying and all the rest of that, Don, Mike, hell even some times Splinter…but I don’t give you these “Function” things. Whatever they are supposed to be. I don’t have the right to think you guys like that. I’m not the centre of the universe…I know that, no matter what you believe.

But this your egg! Your thoughts!

“Okay, maybe I do think that sometimes when I‘m at my worst. But I don’t believe it.”

But if you think…you believe…

“Not always.”

Lie!

“I’m not…”

This is your egg! This is what I know! This is what I knew when I did not know I grow! How dare you change that!

“How dare I…what are you…?”

Want function! Get function! Even if you won’t!

“You’re…not Raph are you?”

Forget!

“Wait…BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

*

“Wh? Ru…Raph? Uh…agh…justa…justadream? Ye…okee…gah. Damn, throat’s dry as a…uh oh. Don! I’m gonna need another bucket! Agh! And some asperin! Head hurts! Man…what was that?”
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #37
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Hilarity ensues...I can't stop reading...Must go to movie...pulling away....
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:55 PM   #38
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Move form that spot and I will hurt you.



I'm just kidding, go watch TMNT again.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:59 PM   #39
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Not to be too random, but reading that Raph/Leo dialogue kinda gave me a 3-D feel. Seriously, the blue was jumping out at me when I read it. Must've been the angle of my screen. Wierd, but cool.
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #40
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Who said it was Raph?

Muwhahahahaha...
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.