The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 AM   #21
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
I'm not technically a mod, but I visit this section every day.
Thank you Krang. I was a bit afraid this section has been completely left alone.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #22
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
Who let Krang out of his cage?! O.O Get back in there! Bad weird looking Utrom! Bad!
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Let's get WARTY!!!
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #24
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
I think there's a pilot for battletoads circling around on the internet. It's awful though.

I didn't like the super nintendo battle toads game, it was pretty awful. But I just cleaned my NES, replaced the connector, and cleaned a few of my games and battletoads was one of them. Funny thing is this game never worked (it was extremely dirty when I cleaned it) as I got it from funcoland (now gamestop). I finally got it to work and it's a pretty fun game. I thought double dragon was better though. They got a decent show and some good toys too.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #25
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
I don't know. Maybe the Ninja Turtles would have had an easier time getting through the game than the Battletoads(and by extension, us), did?

Battletoads was darn near impossible without Game Genie.

But I gotta give TMNT the edge because it's 4 on 3, shells, and ninja skills.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #26
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
Yeah, there were toys (or rubber figurines, at least.) And yeah, there was a cartoon pilot produced during the franchise's peak, but it was so horrible it never aired more than once.
You know, a while back, maybe 2-3 years I was in a dollar store and found bootlegged Battletoads toys (labled simply as "SPACE") but I never went back to get them. The original toys in question were bendies, BTW. I recall seeing them years ago.

As for the VS in the thread, well, to me Battle toads was yet another animal mutant team that was only created to make TMNT bucks. Like Snailiens or Stone protectors. Now, I don't hate the Battle toads, I liked them and all, but the game was FRUSTRAITING, especially that random pod race.
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #27
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
I had two bendable Battletoads figures when I was a kid. They got tossed along with all my Ninja Turtles though. I kick myself sometimes wondering how I could have chosen MMPR at one point over Ninja Turtles and X-Men. Stupid 8 year old self.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.