The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 PM   #21
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I agree with everyone that the costumes are probably the biggest gripe. I actually like 3 probably second best, so it doesn't have as many all out action sequences, it has an original story. 1 was great, but a combination of the first volume of comics and the original toon. 2 was essentially a live action 90 minute OT episode, with Bebop and Rocksteady replaced with Tokka and Rahzar. The only thing 3 had that is from an established TMNT canon was some of the characters and the time scepter. I'll applaud TMNT III if only because it did take the Turtles outside it's established continuity and tried to do something different. I kinda like Walker and Norinaga, maybe not their cronies, but the lead villains weren't that bad, were they?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #22
SpiderHulkThing
Thug
 
SpiderHulkThing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by poobone View Post
That movie is God Awful, for every reason that the angry nintendo nerd pointed out. I was so disappointed as a kid.

PART1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02d9e4vvT0
PART2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7Nw...elated&search=

also, what the hell was Casey Jones' ancestor doing in Japan. he's AMERICAN!!!!
I have to say I feel the same. It was a real let down compared to the first and second movie. I liked the second movie when I was little because of tokka and rahzar, but the first beats all three movies. They could have used a new villian for the 3rd movie, one we actually had heard of. It was just such a corney movie. It seemed too childish for adults, but had too much stuff that kids wouldn't understand or appreciate as well. It seemed like they failed in targetting a real audience. I'm glad that some of you all can appreciate the movie, and on it's own it's not too bad I guess. But comparing it to the first two, it was horrible.
SpiderHulkThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.