The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 04:05 AM   #21
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Somehow, I got Rob Van Dam
Goddamnit, again? I want to get Rob Van Dam for once.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #22
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
At least I wasn't April in this one.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #23
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,192
Question 4 made me stop.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #24
Leonardo_
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 813
Of course I got Leo....again, but this quiz is too easy to find out to which turtle these answers fit. So you can easy get the turtle you want to have.

I took quizzes that were much difficult and very precise.
__________________

Leonardo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #25
Evenstar227
Stone Warrior
 
Evenstar227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 42 Burr Hill Rd
Posts: 513
Well, if you're answering questions with the aim of getting a particular result, that's not really accurate, is it?

Check out the Ninja Turtle Quick & Dirty Personality Assessment Test!
__________________

In the beginning...
Evenstar227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #26
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
It keeps telling me I'm Benvenuto.
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #27
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
This is yours then:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #28
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
SWEET! The umbrella award!
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #29
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
< Recieved no award this year.
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #30
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814
i am donny. here is the link to my quiz.

http://www.quizsoup.com/take-quiz.ph...16160206196376

Last edited by Lil G; 07-15-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #31
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Donatello. It was an okey test not exceptionally bad or great so i voted 3.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:45 AM   #32
Evenstar227
Stone Warrior
 
Evenstar227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 42 Burr Hill Rd
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil G View Post
i am donny. here is the link to my quiz.

http://www.quizsoup.com/take-quiz.ph...16160206196376
I like your quiz! I ended up with Raph, but only b/c I like action movies. ^_^
__________________

In the beginning...
Evenstar227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #33
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
I was expecting Raph, but I ended up more like Don! I guess it was the smart part!

Quote:
You are DONATELLO

You are the smart one! Always the first to come up with a new idea or way of doing things, and you usually have several projects going on with pieces all over the table. You are also a strong fighter. Your sense of humor makes any battle fun!

Last edited by Warhorse; 08-08-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #34
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
I got Raph as usual! XD

Quote:
You are the hothead of the group. Strong, passionate, and angry, your temper causes friction in the group. You are also a fearless warrior, the first to step up to the plate to save the day!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #35
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Darth Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere far away.
Posts: 237
He's my favorite Turtle!

Your Result: You are LEONARDO

You are a natural leader. While sometimes you come across as "goody goody" or too controlling, you have excellent strategical and battle skills, so yeah, you DO know it all. An unparalleled swordsman, there are few who can best you in battle.

This quiz has been taken 46 times.
This result has been seen 13 times.
This result has been shown 28% of the time.
Darth Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #36
superturtle
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
raph im sooooooo hard temperd in school this kid told me to shut up then i beated him up
superturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.