The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #21
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmodlin210 View Post
I hope they will release Season 8 this Fall and Seasons 9 and 10 in the next couple of years along with the missing episodes of Once Upon A Time Machine and Planet Of the Turtleoids Parts 1 and 2.
Please, for the love of God, Go away.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #22
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,777
I am actually pretty happy there are only 27 episodes that haven't been released to DVD.

Out of a 193 episode series, we only have 27 left to go. So while the DVDs aren't perfect, at least Lionsgate got the bulk of the series out.

There are now the 24 Red Sky episodes, plus of course the 3 eps they skipped bringing it to 27 eps.

It almost brings a tear to my eye, I can now re-live my childhood. When all the eps are released, I'm going to rewatch the entire series in order from beginning to end and pretend I'm back in the late 80's and 90's.

My childhood has returned!
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #23
jmodlin210
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 74
I'm looking forward for the 24 Red Sky Episodes with the three missing episodes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on DVD for a release!
jmodlin210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmodlin210 View Post
I'm looking forward for the 24 Red Sky Episodes with the three missing episodes in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on DVD for a release!
ok he is clearly doing this on purpose. Is there any precedence for warning or banning someone who posts the same thing in multiple threads, multiple times a day with the soul purpose of being a jackass?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #25
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior
 
Lordmylar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
ok he is clearly doing this on purpose. Is there any precedence for warning or banning someone who posts the same thing in multiple threads, multiple times a day with the soul purpose of being a jackass?
Not to be off subject, but I just viewed this guy's posts, it seems that most of them are having to do with stuff like this. Maybe he's a forum bot... do those exist? Maybe Krang will have a heart to heart with him.
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #26
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
ok he is clearly doing this on purpose. Is there any precedence for warning or banning someone who posts the same thing in multiple threads, multiple times a day with the soul purpose of being a jackass?
Have you tried not being annoyed by it? I don't see vulgar language, personal attacks, or anything else that breaks forum rules so I don't see what the harm is. Plus, "being a jackass" is highly subjective.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #27
jmodlin210
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 74
[email protected]
jmodlin210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #28
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 View Post
Not to be off subject, but I just viewed this guy's posts, it seems that most of them are having to do with stuff like this. Maybe he's a forum bot... do those exist? Maybe Krang will have a heart to heart with him.
Probably is. I remember a few suspicious accounts showing up, talking about only one subject, then dissapearing into obscurity.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #29
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Plus, "being a jackass" is highly subjective.
...Clearly.

Are you of all people seriously giving advice to not be annoyed by something?

"Hi Pot? Yeah, this is Kettle. You're black."
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #30
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
...Clearly.

Are you of all people seriously giving advice to not be annoyed by something?

"Hi Pot? Yeah, this is Kettle. You're black."
Omg Archon wow you're so racist!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #31
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Omg Archon wow you're so racist!
*pats Vaughn on the head*

It's a good thing you're pretty
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #32
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Gah, you two, get a room.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #33
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
*pats Vaughn on the head*
It's a good thing you're pretty
Teehee, I was trying to make things a bit more light hearted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Gah, you two, get a room.
Jester see the image of raph and hitler in your sig? Yeah.....
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #34
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Jester see the image of Raph and Hitler in your sig? Yeah.....
I don't get it....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #35
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I don't get it....
My Fist + Your Face = CHOK!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #36
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
STRAIGHT BASH!

Wait...what?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #37
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
STRAIGHT BASH!

Wait...what?
I thought hitler was gay...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #38
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,177
Has anyone got a response yet? Even a generic one?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #39
mtonline
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 16
when they released season 8 i almost didnt even know about it
mtonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #40
Shawn_1978
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
not only that, I would also love it if we could bug LionsGate about getting the rights from Nickelodeon to release the classic TMNT soundtrack music scores onto the final DVDs as well, as a Special Features" thing.

They could include all the background music from Seasons 1-7. on the Season 9 DVD and Seasons 8 to 10 soundtrack on the final DVD release.

It totally sucks how every TMNT movie, and animated series since the 1987 version has had their soundtrack albums releases, but the 1987 version hasn't yet.
Shawn_1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.