The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #21
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
I'm not really sad, I'm more excited to see what comes next.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #22
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
but the last story needs "life is at best, bitter-sweet" line
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #23
Razerhd
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Hmm, well I personally think that there's some more story Laird had in mind after reading all of it.

But for an ending, well I can't truley go into full detail, but I would presume it being four very aged turtles looking back on their lives in a peacful world. Without anyone truely knowing the cause of the peace.

Each turtle one after the other says each part of the saying "We are the ninja turtles........we strike hard..........and fade away....into the night. Following that each turtle passes away at the same exact time peacefully and turn to dust and the wind it blows away. Never to be truely known by the world, but unknowingly shaped it for the better.
Razerhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #24
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,779
The series needs an ending if the creator is no longer involved.

I don't want to see TMNT continue past whenever Laird officially retires.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.