The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
His excuse why he kept messing with my edits:

Quote:
Sorry I'm tired as hell lately I'm a gamer I like to stay late and I get so tired I can barley see lol sorry again
Yeah... that doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense.

I just shrugged and moved on. He hasn't messed with my edits sense.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #22
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I have a mind to go delete all of his contributions now, correct or not. Good thing I don't know where to begin...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #23
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Isn't there somewhere you can report edit abusers? He needs to be IP banned from the site. That'll fix his problem.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
jaymq
Hench Mutant
 
jaymq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
I contacted the wikia team and got this reply

Quote:
Hi [Moo],

Thanks for contacting Wikia. Thankfully it looks the issue was settled between
the user and an unregistered contributor on their talk pages today. Because of
that, we'll stay out of it for now. If problems persist, though, feel free to
let us know and we'll definitely look into it for you if Turtle Man doesn't
come back around.
Freakin' disappointing. I'll try again if Repo Man doesn't stop editing everyone's wiki's.


Also, reading up. I don't find that overly excusable. He acknowledges the issue, then he should be able to pause before he does something, neh? Meh.

Also, I don't recommend deleting all his stuff, gobo. The dude is problematic, but apparently he's not doing it to be malicious. That and if I contact Wikia again, I have no idea what they'll do with other problematic users if they have to get heavily involved. Just sayin'.
__________________
Nom

Last edited by jaymq; 06-22-2010 at 02:35 PM.
jaymq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #25
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
That's bullsh*t... just because the little ass said he's gonna be nice to Ninjinister doesn't mean he's gonna lay off me or anybody else.

Thanks for trying though, we'll keep at it.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #26
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
All this reminds me of the time I tried to offer my Library of Congress ep list to the editor at tvtome.com, and he told me to piss off. Abuse of power makes my blood boil.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #27
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
All this reminds me of the time I tried to offer my Library of Congress ep list to the editor at tvtome.com, and he told me to piss off. Abuse of power makes my blood boil.
Yeah... this is pretty discouraging.

I mean the wiki sucks ass as is (no offense to any honest contributers). I just went through and re-tooled the character profiles on the 87 shows page, they're still not great but holy hell were they awful before.

It mention twice that Raph sometimes gets angry, and it said that Splinter was "wizened" (look that one up) and didn't = didn,t etc... I'm glad I forgot the rest of the trash.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 06-22-2010 at 05:48 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #28
Mutated Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Mutated Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nope.avi
Posts: 825
I really doubt he stopped.I also doubt that he has a "learning disabilty". That's probably just bullsh*t excuse to hide the fact that he's spamming.
Mutated Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #29
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
i thought the 2007 film picked up were the other 3 left... that is what i hear fom some fans...
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #30
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNachoT View Post
i thought the 2007 film picked up were the other 3 left... that is what i hear fom some fans...
Yeah I heard that too!
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #31
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
there hints that say yes, and some say no. I guess it's up for each individual's interpretation.

Me personally see it as the 4th installment of the movie-verse
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #32
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
The 4th movie doesn't take place in the previous movie continuities, the universes are too different for them to fit.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #33
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Mako-Splinter had two, complete ears. That's pretty undeniable evidence that it was a similar yet different universe.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #34
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
The stuff you see at the end of the film makes you think that this film pick ups were the other 3 left, still it is curious about the splinter`s ears or the fact that the turtles look different.

The way i see, munroe IS the ONLY one to say if this film is set in the other film`s universe cuz he wrote and directed the film.

And now that i remember, i am almost sure that munroe in one of his interview, he mentioned that this film belongs to the movie verse
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #35
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Mako-Splinter had two, complete ears. That's pretty undeniable evidence that it was a similar yet different universe.
come to think about it. I think Munroe stated he wanted it to be unclear, not sure thought. Others might know more about that
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #36
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
....or you could go look up what he actually said to us in threads he posted at the time.....which are archived I'm sure and I'm too lazy to go pull out.


Edit: I felt like not being lazy: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=17631
__________________

Last edited by Katie; 06-27-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #37
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
awesome, didn't know about that thread.. before my time (you guys are old, ne ne ne ne! )
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #38
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
he said all the past adventured happened... so according to him between TMNT III and TMNT, they somehow fought Shredder, Krang, Hun, Bishop and Complete Carnage and such?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #39
Walkabout
Stone Warrior
 
Walkabout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
The plot thickens...

He wrote this on some unknown users wall

"Sorry I've undone your edits I really am I have this learning problem and it gives me the mind of a 7 or 8 year old or something like that so sorry about that I'm just bored and I wasnt paying attention to the wiki thing I thought the name said [TotheNines] he's some pain in the ass that thinks that you need to have good spelling and that so once again I'm ver very sorry

"

.
ROFL thats a pretty awesome excuse -Im gonna try it out at work tomorrow after I crush somebody with a forklift.

I think this guy has got a point-do words really need to be spelt correctly?
(*facepalm*)
Walkabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.