The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Leonardo Mystic
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
I think he's like 10-12 in lessons. It's very possible that he was meant to look younger in the flashback with Hun but they didn't want to design another Casey so they just used the same one. I have no idea honestly. It's more likely it's just an error with the scar. Though I can't say Hun looks much older. If anything there could easily be just a year or even a few months difference there between that event and him helping to kill Yoshi.

If anyone has a pic of Casey from The Lesson you can compare.
Spoiler:
I think he's maybe 13 or 14 in The Lesson. At least, that's what I believe based on his voice at times; a little deep but still cracks some.
__________________

Leonardo Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #22
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
It's more likely it's just an error with the scar. Though I can't say Hun looks much older. If anything there could easily be just a year or even a few months difference there between that event and him helping to kill Yoshi.
It's more than just the scar he was also working with the Dragons and not the Foot. The timeline should be right all these flashbacks came from episodes written by the same guy Michael Ryan.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #23
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
He's defenitely older in the lesson. Probably 12 or 13. When Hun and the Purple Dragon's burned his old man's home/bussiness, he might have been 6 or 7. Thus making the TMNT 4 to 7 in the lesson making Casey Jones... 21 to25. Hun was probably a teen when they burned the store and joined the Shredder in killing Yoshi a year or so later. So 13-4=9. The TMNT were not born/mutatted when Casey Sr. was killed. Leaving 1-4 years for Hun to "grow up" and help Shredder kill Yoshi. phew.
PS. Because I have nothing better to do and I'm on break, I'll make a time line and post it somewhere.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #24
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
I think having Casey's dad die kind of ruined his character. As Eastman created him to spoof character's who would become superheroes after a family member died, by having Casey get the idea from TV shows. By having Casey's dad die you turn him into the very thing he was spoofing to begin with.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #25
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I often wondered how old Kid Casey was when he met the Kid Turtles. I assume that Casey is in his late 20's to early 30s in the 4kids series
Not that it matters, but I want to say that the back of the box that the toy came in had Casey listed as either 25 or 24 years old. I think it had April listed as 23 or 24. I can't remember exactly how old it had them. But one of them was listed as 24 years old. And I'm pretty sure that Casey was listed as a year older than April.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #26
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Not that it matters, but I want to say that the back of the box that the toy came in had Casey listed as either 25 or 24 years old. I think it had April listed as 23 or 24. I can't remember exactly how old it had them. But one of them was listed as 24 years old. And I'm pretty sure that Casey was listed as a year older than April.
I gave my April away a while ago so I can't confirm her, but the back of Casey's box puts him at 24 years old at what I would assume would be the start of the series.
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #27
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
The April figure lists her as 23. And the old toon figure lists her as 25.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.